North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Cyclone;222721 said:
Thanks for the support mate, i have fun on this site , bit of stirring etc but this guy is beyong big headed. he says he is a district ones player, well good for him, im sure the other 100 + district ones players dont bag the hell out od local associations.

What do you reckon "Been there" Fev should beware the cyclone hahaha

I think there in lies the difference between district and local cricketers. District players tend to take it all too serious;) While people like your self can take the pis$ out of not only others, themselves.

Helmets are for motor bike riders:D

Cyclone;222721 said:
Thanks for the support mate, i have fun on this site , bit of stirring etc but this guy is beyong big headed. he says he is a district ones player, well good for him, im sure the other 100 + district ones players dont bag the hell out od local associations.

What do you reckon "Been there" Fev should beware the cyclone hahaha

I think there in lies the difference between district and local cricketers. District players tend to take it all too serious;) While people like your self can take the pis$ out of not only others, themselves.

Helmets are for motor bike riders:D

And ask yourself the following question. is it me or you doing the belittling? Once again I refer to post 972. I don't think you actually read it. And in terms of compiling those quotes from you, it took less than 5 minutes. It is called copy and paste. Perhaps you may try it some time.

And when it comes to people like you who have simply no idea, then id prefer to spend 5 minutes compiling a list of arrogant quotes to show how far your head is stuck up your bottom. get a grip champ

And ask yourself the following question. is it me or you doing the belittling? Once again I refer to post 972. I don't think you actually read it. And in terms of compiling those quotes from you, it took less than 5 minutes. It is called copy and paste. Perhaps you may try it some time.

And when it comes to people like you who have simply no idea, then id prefer to spend 5 minutes compiling a list of arrogant quotes to show how far your head is stuck up your bottom. get a grip champ

It's a Fevolution!!!;222727 said:

TAKE YOUR OWN HEAD OUT OF YOUR BOTTOM FEV AND LEAVE THIS SITE.
IM SURE NOBODY WANTS READ THE BLOGS YOU ARE WRITING, ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE ANY JUNIORS ON THE SIGHT.
LIKE CYCLONE SAID THEY CANT PLAY DISTRICT CRICKET AT 13 - 14 SO WHERE ARE THEY MEANT TO PLAY?

GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND COME TO TERMS THAT YOUR JUST A BIT "SAD".

It's a Fevolution!!!;222727 said:

TAKE YOUR OWN HEAD OUT OF YOUR BOTTOM FEV AND LEAVE THIS SITE.
IM SURE NOBODY WANTS READ THE BLOGS YOU ARE WRITING, ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE ANY JUNIORS ON THE SIGHT.
LIKE CYCLONE SAID THEY CANT PLAY DISTRICT CRICKET AT 13 - 14 SO WHERE ARE THEY MEANT TO PLAY?

GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND COME TO TERMS THAT YOUR JUST A BIT "SAD".

Big day on Big cricket I see, I tend to agree with most that Fevoulitions comments arent wanted on this site Im not saying there isnt SOME truth in them but we prefer to talk about our cricket without being told we are shit, stick to your site mate.

YES cyclone is a knobhead but his funny and entertaining and I love it.

On the standard we are probabaly no good but I do know that there are juniors who have left our club and played 3rds regualry at district who would not play in our 1sts and would not get a look in unless we were decimated with injury, what that means I dont know.

Big day on Big cricket I see, I tend to agree with most that Fevoulitions comments arent wanted on this site Im not saying there isnt SOME truth in them but we prefer to talk about our cricket without being told we are shit, stick to your site mate.

On the standard we are probabaly no good but I do know that there are juniors who have left our club and played 3rds regualry at district who would not play in our 1sts and would not get a look in unless we were decimated with injury, what that means I dont know.

Well NWCA VET, people such as yourself are reading the blogs, and feel strongly enough to reply, therefore they are earning a response. Or perhaps you are easily provoked.

Not too sure how you are going to kick me off the site, may be a little hard to do. Obviously everyone must start somewhere, you can't start at the top. In fact, I started in the very comp we are discussing. Again, I am simply stating that the standard has dropped off in juniors and seniors. Thats all.

I am assuming you have played or play in the NWCA. Ill ask the question to you. Do you believe the standard has declined?

In terms of me being sad, well; quite the contrary. I'm very happy, love my Cricket and love stirring people such as yourself, which appears very easy to do.

Well NWCA VET, people such as yourself are reading the blogs, and feel strongly enough to reply, therefore they are earning a response. Or perhaps you are easily provoked.

Not too sure how you are going to kick me off the site, may be a little hard to do. Obviously everyone must start somewhere, you can't start at the top. In fact, I started in the very comp we are discussing. Again, I am simply stating that the standard has dropped off in juniors and seniors. Thats all.

I am assuming you have played or play in the NWCA. Ill ask the question to you. Do you believe the standard has declined?

In terms of me being sad, well; quite the contrary. I'm very happy, love my Cricket and love stirring people such as yourself, which appears very easy to do.

It's a Fevolution!!!;222742 said:

Really? Because in the link below, all you've done is openly bag the competition. I believe the word you used was "terrible".

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/showthread.php?p=222694#post222694

It's a Fevolution!!! said:

You're the only sad one here mate. It's pretty embarassing to think you need to come onto this thread (as a districts player) and openly bag a competition and it's players. Does it make you feel big?

Openly trolling this thread isn't going to make you any friends. Pretty poor form really.

It's a Fevolution!!!;222742 said:

Really? Because in the link below, all you've done is openly bag the competition. I believe the word you used was "terrible".

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/showthread.php?p=222694#post222694

It's a Fevolution!!! said:

You're the only sad one here mate. It's pretty embarassing to think you need to come onto this thread (as a districts player) and openly bag a competition and it's players. Does it make you feel big?

Openly trolling this thread isn't going to make you any friends. Pretty poor form really.

Would ya look at that!!!!

the cyclone does have the ability to talk sence!!!!

Looks like we're gunna have some trouble if the Vline fires up aswell!!!

Would ya look at that!!!!

the cyclone does have the ability to talk sence!!!!

Looks like we're gunna have some trouble if the Vline fires up aswell!!!

Gladyboy;222741 said:

never never never say your standard is no good.......you may as well give up if you think that.........;)

now that im all over you like a cheap suit any word on the pick ups down at gladdy.........???

Gladyboy;222741 said:

never never never say your standard is no good.......you may as well give up if you think that.........;)

now that im all over you like a cheap suit any word on the pick ups down at gladdy.........???

It's a Fevolution!!!;222694 said:
Just quietly, who really cares about the NWCA? When I played juniors in that comp, it was incredibly strong, but the senior section is week as piss and has dropped off massively, and the juniors have as well. The standard of the whole comp is terrible, and is getting worse. Go watch a game this season, compare that to any VTCA or Subbies game, or even Premier 4ths, and you will understand my argument. Terrible.

by all reports lakes have 3 or 4 ex district one's players and all the rest of their firsts would get a game in subbies firsts.........cant be that bad.......???

maybe thats why they are hard to beat......:rolleyes:

It's a Fevolution!!!;222694 said:
Just quietly, who really cares about the NWCA? When I played juniors in that comp, it was incredibly strong, but the senior section is week as piss and has dropped off massively, and the juniors have as well. The standard of the whole comp is terrible, and is getting worse. Go watch a game this season, compare that to any VTCA or Subbies game, or even Premier 4ths, and you will understand my argument. Terrible.

by all reports lakes have 3 or 4 ex district one's players and all the rest of their firsts would get a game in subbies firsts.........cant be that bad.......???

Depends on which subbies club your talking about....If its someone like sunshine, yeah.... just about anyone who plays luscombe would get a game there, but I would not expect EVERYONE at the lakes to get a game in a good subbies side!!!

Depends on which subbies club your talking about....If its someone like sunshine, yeah.... just about anyone who plays luscombe would get a game there, but I would not expect EVERYONE at the lakes to get a game in a good subbies side!!!

pooraverage;222767 said:

as i said ''by all reports''
id be tipping that all the older type players wouldnt be getting a game in the subbies ones im talking about the whole comp here not just lakes...........i wouldnt know who is running around this comp i know of heath shepherd and a few from lakes but thats about it........

heath would definately not get a gurnsey is my opinion.......having played in the subbies for about 9 years..........

pooraverage;222767 said:

as i said ''by all reports''
id be tipping that all the older type players wouldnt be getting a game in the subbies ones im talking about the whole comp here not just lakes...........i wouldnt know who is running around this comp i know of heath shepherd and a few from lakes but thats about it........

heath would definately not get a gurnsey is my opinion.......having played in the subbies for about 9 years..........

weapons05/06;222761 said:

Must be pretty good these Lakers boys, or are the Subbies that bad.
How many would get a game in the 1's at Yarraville Club, Doutta's, Keilor, or Airport West ?

weapons05/06;222761 said:

How many would get a game in the 1's at Yarraville Club, Doutta's, Keilor, or Airport West ?

Ifya Adballs;222804 said:

I went to watch the subbies final between Altona and Willy. Solid bats all the way down to say 8 or 9. Bowling was not as good as what i expected to see. Much stronger bowling lie ups in the vtca, imo.

I went to watch the subbies final between Altona and Willy. Solid bats all the way down to say 8 or 9. Bowling was not as good as what i expected to see. Much stronger bowling lie ups in the vtca, imo.

Lee, Markham, Thomas, Singh, Cutajar and McCaffery would be a walk up start at any of those clubs or any Sub District club!
The rest of the first 11 would most likely get a game as well but would not be assured of a game every week!

Gladdy would have a fair few as well! Shep, markham, Fackler, Telford, would also walk into those sides!

Lee, Markham, Thomas, Singh, Cutajar and McCaffery would be a walk up start at any of those clubs or any Sub District club!
The rest of the first 11 would most likely get a game as well but would not be assured of a game every week!

Gladdy would have a fair few as well! Shep, markham, Fackler, Telford, would also walk into those sides!

NWCA is a good honest competitive local comp, plenty of players could play higher cricket if they wanted to. Some guys in the comp could play dist 2nds easily. District cricket has drop off big time. Most of the local comps are at the same stardard. All local clubs have that bond and comaradie between them. District cricket is all about themselves.

NWCA is a good honest competitive local comp, plenty of players could play higher cricket if they wanted to. Some guys in the comp could play dist 2nds easily. District cricket has drop off big time. Most of the local comps are at the same stardard. All local clubs have that bond and comaradie between them. District cricket is all about themselves.

tubby;222808 said:

Markham,Markham, Trip,Catania,Thomas, Shep and maybe others would all push for a Distric ones spot, maybe some of them too old but they would go close!

tubby;222808 said:

Markham,Markham, Trip,Catania,Thomas, Shep and maybe others would all push for a Distric ones spot, maybe some of them too old but they would go close!

OMG!!!
i have never hird some much rubbish in my life....NWCA is a strong comp considering its the breading ground of what will be a futhure for some gun cricketers.
the fevalution is quite possiblly the biggest waist of time to ever type on a computer... i put this cahllenge to you 'fev' come a play a season at luscome level and then have your bragging rights, by the sonds your mouth is bigger, much bigger than your ability.
I have played a handful of games on turf, and i might say thats its considerably eaiser when your playing on a hard flat deck that you get in melb in our summer!!
Backup your mouth and ill shut-up!!

OMG!!!
i have never hird some much rubbish in my life....NWCA is a strong comp considering its the breading ground of what will be a futhure for some gun cricketers.
the fevalution is quite possiblly the biggest waist of time to ever type on a computer... i put this cahllenge to you 'fev' come a play a season at luscome level and then have your bragging rights, by the sonds your mouth is bigger, much bigger than your ability.
I have played a handful of games on turf, and i might say thats its considerably eaiser when your playing on a hard flat deck that you get in melb in our summer!!
Backup your mouth and ill shut-up!!

been there done that;222806 said:

and what a day/weekend that was.......@|

been there done that;222806 said:

and what a day/weekend that was.......@|

ISTOLETHETRIPMONEY;222833 said:
goodday muppets uncle shep here,

Just had sum1 read da last post for me, and i noticed dat da frier rekons i am a good playa, well i wil say ta him dat I am da best playa, luv smashin ya muppets around! Luv givin ma mates at da park a hard time doin it aswell!!!!!!

Funny dat a priest dat dos night time mass would get on da site but i bet he is only on here ta see what da old shep dog is up ta!!! I wudha thought dat he would hav been down on his knees prayin dat ta old shep dog would not smash him around da park all dai long next time i play him!

for da boys down at da park, the trip cost has blown out and need ya to drop mi off more kanga, I had a great time spending ya money at da pokies opps i mean at da trvel agent the otha week but seem to have cum a bit short, need ya to drop off anotha $200, Dats 4 pineapples for ya dat dont know but ya can save me da trouble and giv me it in coins!

I do hav one more point to bring up, where was the shep dogs phone call for da game on tueday night, I couda took a hanga ova dat prick from da radio and finga'd his missus while pinching her purse! couda ran da raffle afta da game and drank sum free piss! it isnt a party without da old shep dog!!

Keatsy, stay off da web mate, or i wil take a hanga on ya head!

Bi 4 now!

seen shep play footy a couple of weeks ago..........and he wouldnt be able to take any hangers..........he'd probably do DA hamstring..........lol

quality post never the less

ISTOLETHETRIPMONEY;222833 said:
goodday muppets uncle shep here,

Just had sum1 read da last post for me, and i noticed dat da frier rekons i am a good playa, well i wil say ta him dat I am da best playa, luv smashin ya muppets around! Luv givin ma mates at da park a hard time doin it aswell!!!!!!

Funny dat a priest dat dos night time mass would get on da site but i bet he is only on here ta see what da old shep dog is up ta!!! I wudha thought dat he would hav been down on his knees prayin dat ta old shep dog would not smash him around da park all dai long next time i play him!

for da boys down at da park, the trip cost has blown out and need ya to drop mi off more kanga, I had a great time spending ya money at da pokies opps i mean at da trvel agent the otha week but seem to have cum a bit short, need ya to drop off anotha $200, Dats 4 pineapples for ya dat dont know but ya can save me da trouble and giv me it in coins!

I do hav one more point to bring up, where was the shep dogs phone call for da game on tueday night, I couda took a hanga ova dat prick from da radio and finga'd his missus while pinching her purse! couda ran da raffle afta da game and drank sum free piss! it isnt a party without da old shep dog!!

Keatsy, stay off da web mate, or i wil take a hanga on ya head!

Bi 4 now!

seen shep play footy a couple of weeks ago..........and he wouldnt be able to take any hangers..........he'd probably do DA hamstring..........lol

quality post never the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back