North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

MidnightFryer;222809 said:
Markham,Markham, Trip,Catania,Thomas, Shep and maybe others would all push for a Distric ones spot, maybe some of them too old but they would go close!

-Both markhams would struggle to get a game at district 1s...
-Both tripps would be district 2s players at best,
-Catania struggled at sunshine 1s and played a few games in the 2nds (was carrying injury),
-thomas used to be up to it no doubt...but i think hes a bit past district 1s,
-shep wouldnt be able to hit as many sixes on the big district grounds as he would like and get frustrated in disrict 2s at best..

(no offence intended, just my opinion)

S Lee and Singh (footscray want him back!) would be the only players that would get a game in the 1s at a district club....

(there you go....i dont always bag TL!!!)

I saw a handful of District games over the last 2 years...District 1s is a very high standard and most in luscombe would not get a game!!
Luscombe is about the 3s-4s district standard.......

MidnightFryer;222809 said:
Markham,Markham, Trip,Catania,Thomas, Shep and maybe others would all push for a Distric ones spot, maybe some of them too old but they would go close!

-Both markhams would struggle to get a game at district 1s...
-Both tripps would be district 2s players at best,
-Catania struggled at sunshine 1s and played a few games in the 2nds (was carrying injury),
-thomas used to be up to it no doubt...but i think hes a bit past district 1s,
-shep wouldnt be able to hit as many sixes on the big district grounds as he would like and get frustrated in disrict 2s at best..

(no offence intended, just my opinion)

S Lee and Singh (footscray want him back!) would be the only players that would get a game in the 1s at a district club....

(there you go....i dont always bag TL!!!)

I saw a handful of District games over the last 2 years...District 1s is a very high standard and most in luscombe would not get a game!!
Luscombe is about the 3s-4s district standard.......

ISTOLETHETRIPMONEY;222833 said:
goodday muppets uncle shep here,

Just had sum1 read da last post for me, and i noticed dat da frier rekons i am a good playa, well i wil say ta him dat I am da best playa, luv smashin ya muppets around! Luv givin ma mates at da park a hard time doin it aswell!!!!!!

Funny dat a priest dat dos night time mass would get on da site but i bet he is only on here ta see what da old shep dog is up ta!!! I wudha thought dat he would hav been down on his knees prayin dat ta old shep dog would not smash him around da park all dai long next time i play him!

for da boys down at da park, the trip cost has blown out and need ya to drop mi off more kanga, I had a great time spending ya money at da pokies opps i mean at da trvel agent the otha week but seem to have cum a bit short, need ya to drop off anotha $200, Dats 4 pineapples for ya dat dont know but ya can save me da trouble and giv me it in coins!

I do hav one more point to bring up, where was the shep dogs phone call for da game on tueday night, I couda took a hanga ova dat prick from da radio and finga'd his missus while pinching her purse! couda ran da raffle afta da game and drank sum free piss! it isnt a party without da old shep dog!!

Keatsy, stay off da web mate, or i wil take a hanga on ya head!

Bi 4 now!

Pull your head in mate I have had enough of these attacks on Shep I ignored you in the hope youd go away but you have persisted Shep is a very goo dmate of mine and I dont appreciate them if you want to take it further call weapons up and he can tell you where I live!

ISTOLETHETRIPMONEY;222833 said:
goodday muppets uncle shep here,

Just had sum1 read da last post for me, and i noticed dat da frier rekons i am a good playa, well i wil say ta him dat I am da best playa, luv smashin ya muppets around! Luv givin ma mates at da park a hard time doin it aswell!!!!!!

Funny dat a priest dat dos night time mass would get on da site but i bet he is only on here ta see what da old shep dog is up ta!!! I wudha thought dat he would hav been down on his knees prayin dat ta old shep dog would not smash him around da park all dai long next time i play him!

for da boys down at da park, the trip cost has blown out and need ya to drop mi off more kanga, I had a great time spending ya money at da pokies opps i mean at da trvel agent the otha week but seem to have cum a bit short, need ya to drop off anotha $200, Dats 4 pineapples for ya dat dont know but ya can save me da trouble and giv me it in coins!

I do hav one more point to bring up, where was the shep dogs phone call for da game on tueday night, I couda took a hanga ova dat prick from da radio and finga'd his missus while pinching her purse! couda ran da raffle afta da game and drank sum free piss! it isnt a party without da old shep dog!!

Keatsy, stay off da web mate, or i wil take a hanga on ya head!

Bi 4 now!

Pull your head in mate I have had enough of these attacks on Shep I ignored you in the hope youd go away but you have persisted Shep is a very goo dmate of mine and I dont appreciate them if you want to take it further call weapons up and he can tell you where I live!

listen mate.......this is keatsy......... no games, i dont need to hide behind an alias.

i dont read this site, ive heard people think im gladyboy, but im not, haha he was outed the other day!!!
i got a few things to say.......... then i will be off.
for starters, istolethetripmoney, you are a tool mate. I know Shep pretty well by now, he isnt perfect, as none of us are, and has made blues like all of us have......shep and I have had our little differences too in the past, but i know I can count him as one of my mates if the going ever got tough
You want to drag up crap that was on the rumormill 4 years ago about the bloke........ you are asking for trouble. See, Gladdy, contrary to what people write on here, are a pretty close group of mates, and you stir up a hornets nest by bringing up crap like that.
So ISTOLETHETRIPMONEY , ill give you a word of advice, im no hero trying to sound tough, cos im not,so take it or leave it, but pull your head in you gutless monkey.
I possibly know you, cause you sound as if you know me, if we are mates, I ask you do the righty.......

listen mate.......this is keatsy......... no games, i dont need to hide behind an alias.

i dont read this site, ive heard people think im gladyboy, but im not, haha he was outed the other day!!!
for starters, istolethetripmoney, you are a tool mate. I know Shep pretty well by now, he isnt perfect, as none of us are, and has made blues like all of us have......shep and I have had our little differences too in the past, but i know I can count him as one of my mates if the going ever got tough
You want to drag up crap that was on the rumormill 4 years ago about the bloke........ you are asking for trouble. See, Gladdy, contrary to what people write on here, are a pretty close group of mates, and you stir up a hornets nest by bringing up crap like that.
So ISTOLETHETRIPMONEY , ill give you a word of advice, im no hero trying to sound tough, cos im not,so take it or leave it, but pull your head in you gutless monkey.
I possibly know you, cause you sound as if you know me, if we are mates, I ask you do the righty.......

Thread has been re-opened.

Any poster that is caught impersonating other players from any association will have the impersonation username and any other username banned permanently.

Pretending to be certain players will not at all be tolerated. Let this be a warning to those who think it is appropriate to do such a thing.

Thread has been re-opened.

Any poster that is caught impersonating other players from any association will have the impersonation username and any other username banned permanently.

Pretending to be certain players will not at all be tolerated. Let this be a warning to those who think it is appropriate to do such a thing.

The VLine;222825 said:
OMG!!!
i have never hird some much rubbish in my life....NWCA is a strong comp considering its the breading ground of what will be a futhure for some gun cricketers.
the fevalution is quite possiblly the biggest waist of time to ever type on a computer... i put this cahllenge to you 'fev' come a play a season at luscome level and then have your bragging rights, by the sonds your mouth is bigger, much bigger than your ability.
I have played a handful of games on turf, and i might say thats its considerably eaiser when your playing on a hard flat deck that you get in melb in our summer!!
Backup your mouth and ill shut-up!!

The v line and the cyclone will team up if u dont look out fev.

The VLine;222825 said:
OMG!!!
i have never hird some much rubbish in my life....NWCA is a strong comp considering its the breading ground of what will be a futhure for some gun cricketers.
the fevalution is quite possiblly the biggest waist of time to ever type on a computer... i put this cahllenge to you 'fev' come a play a season at luscome level and then have your bragging rights, by the sonds your mouth is bigger, much bigger than your ability.
I have played a handful of games on turf, and i might say thats its considerably eaiser when your playing on a hard flat deck that you get in melb in our summer!!
Backup your mouth and ill shut-up!!

The v line and the cyclone will team up if u dont look out fev.

gladyrmeatheads;222914 said:

Is that rohan keats.....you were quick back in the day......NOT AS QUICK as the cyclone, im telling you put the fev in the nets and the cyclone will blow this guy away.............the cyclone is doing some warm up stretches now....i want you fev, iw ant you, PAD UP!!!!!!!! who is the cyclone? I am the cyclone and you better believe it. Love the NWCA already.

Is that rohan keats.....you were quick back in the day......NOT AS QUICK as the cyclone, im telling you put the fev in the nets and the cyclone will blow this guy away.............the cyclone is doing some warm up stretches now....i want you fev, iw ant you, PAD UP!!!!!!!! who is the cyclone? I am the cyclone and you better believe it. Love the NWCA already.

haha cyclone......i like your style......... i was quick?????? i dont think so.....not even back in the day!!! sharp back in the day, but thats it!!!!

but i do like where you come from cyclone.......... a bit of color is always good......youve got em talking on here huh???
you should be good, especially on kealbas pitch.........you will have a ball........lok forward to you improving them, will make for a better comp all round........
NWCA should be interesting this year, Taylors lead the pack at the moment, geez we would like to win a toss against those guys.........chasing is always hard in big games, and thats all we have done against them, bat 2nd chasing scores....... they are a very good side and deserve their success, well done to Ray Marshall, I think his work goes un-noticed. He has put in a truckload of work, and now the club are the envy of all........almost all!!!
Pascoe will be tough as always, Buckley park wont be down for long, with Erdo back in they will be dangerous, Roxy showed their worth, Sydenham continue to build with kids , and the kids are all competitive as.......... I look forward to the season....hopefully Ill still get a game....somehow doubt it though!!!
Cheers everyone, past my bedtime!!

haha cyclone......i like your style......... i was quick?????? i dont think so.....not even back in the day!!! sharp back in the day, but thats it!!!!

but i do like where you come from cyclone.......... a bit of color is always good......youve got em talking on here huh???
you should be good, especially on kealbas pitch.........you will have a ball........lok forward to you improving them, will make for a better comp all round........
NWCA should be interesting this year, Taylors lead the pack at the moment, geez we would like to win a toss against those guys.........chasing is always hard in big games, and thats all we have done against them, bat 2nd chasing scores....... they are a very good side and deserve their success, well done to Ray Marshall, I think his work goes un-noticed. He has put in a truckload of work, and now the club are the envy of all........almost all!!!
Pascoe will be tough as always, Buckley park wont be down for long, with Erdo back in they will be dangerous, Roxy showed their worth, Sydenham continue to build with kids , and the kids are all competitive as.......... I look forward to the season....hopefully Ill still get a game....somehow doubt it though!!!
Cheers everyone, past my bedtime!!

Cyclone;222936 said:

Cyclone???

More like a zephyr. Or a slight breeze. Bring it on baby.

Cyclone;222936 said:

Cyclone???

More like a zephyr. Or a slight breeze. Bring it on baby.

:eek:cyclone yr a nutter and i love it,
feva, sorry mate cant like anything to do with Fev.

We have had some constant bagging and stirring in here, lets see if
anyone is man enough to say something nice about the opposition or there club in general.

Keats started well by complimenting there arch rivals in Taylors.
Im sure there is mutual respect for each list so lets see if it can happen.
FOr something different

I know we have a good relationshiop with paco at bp , great blokes, great club who have succeeded without spending$$$, always a good batte and play fair.
Good young players with good heads on there shulders, both tripps, hare,mckay could be anything if he pput his mind to it.

feel the love lol

:eek:cyclone yr a nutter and i love it,
feva, sorry mate cant like anything to do with Fev.

We have had some constant bagging and stirring in here, lets see if
anyone is man enough to say something nice about the opposition or there club in general.

Keats started well by complimenting there arch rivals in Taylors.
Im sure there is mutual respect for each list so lets see if it can happen.
FOr something different

I know we have a good relationshiop with paco at bp , great blokes, great club who have succeeded without spending$$$, always a good batte and play fair.
Good young players with good heads on there shulders, both tripps, hare,mckay could be anything if he pput his mind to it.

feel the love lol

I love you MB24, but that fev, I tell ya he will feel the full gust of the cyclones. That's right fev, the cyclone! You don't stand in front of a cyclones do you Feva?

Backing off to square leg umpire I say.

I love you MB24, but that fev, I tell ya he will feel the full gust of the cyclones. That's right fev, the cyclone! You don't stand in front of a cyclones do you Feva?

Backing off to square leg umpire I say.

MidnightFryer;222807 said:
Lee, Markham, Thomas, Singh, Cutajar and McCaffery would be a walk up start at any of those clubs or any Sub District club!
The rest of the first 11 would most likely get a game as well but would not be assured of a game every week!

Gladdy would have a fair few as well! Shep, markham, Fackler, Telford, would also walk into those sides!

What a load of rubbish ,i watch a few games last year and if these players are so good what are they doing playing in the nwca . Go subbies.
p.s big fish little pond ????

MidnightFryer;222807 said:
Lee, Markham, Thomas, Singh, Cutajar and McCaffery would be a walk up start at any of those clubs or any Sub District club!
The rest of the first 11 would most likely get a game as well but would not be assured of a game every week!

Gladdy would have a fair few as well! Shep, markham, Fackler, Telford, would also walk into those sides!

What a load of rubbish ,i watch a few games last year and if these players are so good what are they doing playing in the nwca . Go subbies.

old school cricketer;222981 said:

Another hero the cyclone has to fix up, you play subbies and act as if your a state cricketer. well done mate, you can say you really lived life BCOS YOU PLAY SUBBIES.....WOW, yr the man old school, we all bow to you.

ps - maybe big fish in small pond so we dont have to play with people like you!

Another hero the cyclone has to fix up, you play subbies and act as if your a state cricketer. well done mate, you can say you really lived life BCOS YOU PLAY SUBBIES.....WOW, yr the man old school, we all bow to you.

ps - maybe big fish in small pond so we dont have to play with people like you!

well oldschool, your very wrong.
thomas
markham 15 dist firsts hundreds i believe gladdy markham
markham
all played district firsts
telford played some form of dist years back
lee played subbies
singh wanted at higher levels
fackler will go higher id say after a breakout all round year.

get your facts right next time know it all.

thomas
markham
lee played subbies

Who is bagging Big heath Shephard?? Where is this bloke bagging him?
Very gutless and low act and way to personal!
I have played footy with shep and he is a good bloke with a good heart and has more talent in his little finger than ISTOLETHEMONEY has in his whole body.
THE CYCLONE and his mate uncle shep are coming to town!!!
PAD UP ISTOLETHEMONEY....please dont wear a helmet!

Who is bagging Big heath Shephard?? Where is this bloke bagging him?
Very gutless and low act and way to personal!
I have played footy with shep and he is a good bloke with a good heart and has more talent in his little finger than ISTOLETHEMONEY has in his whole body.
THE CYCLONE and his mate uncle shep are coming to town!!!
PAD UP ISTOLETHEMONEY....please dont wear a helmet!

this is very interesting reading!!
we have some highly rated cricketers
some clubs who are seemingly backing themselves
and a handful of rumor about players leaving, and coming and going!

makes for some interesting reading.....Is the cyclone venturing to Gladdy Park wit uncle shep???.....Keats seems to think he might not get a game!!....surely not, he's been there a long time!!!...

can anyone put this to air??....where is the cyclone playing cricket (if he is) in season 2008/09?

this is very interesting reading!!
we have some highly rated cricketers
some clubs who are seemingly backing themselves
and a handful of rumor about players leaving, and coming and going!

makes for some interesting reading.....Is the cyclone venturing to Gladdy Park wit uncle shep???.....Keats seems to think he might not get a game!!....surely not, he's been there a long time!!!...

can anyone put this to air??....where is the cyclone playing cricket (if he is) in season 2008/09?

NWCA VET;222994 said:
thomas
markham
lee played subbies

well you just stick to playing carpet cricket and one day you might play real cricket!!!!!
must be good to play with a 2 piece ball.
and thats why you are not playing turf, stick to nwca. subbies dont want hasbeens!!!!!!

NWCA VET;222994 said:
thomas
markham
lee played subbies

well you just stick to playing carpet cricket and one day you might play real cricket!!!!!
must be good to play with a 2 piece ball.
and thats why you are not playing turf, stick to nwca. subbies dont want hasbeens!!!!!!

If our comp is so crap then why is it that so many ppl from other leagues feel the need to spare their no doubt valuable important time reading our thread,why bother we dont get on your site and tell you how we rate your performances.

Cyclone is not playing for Glady although going by the way he is rating himself if half is true I wish he was COme down to training cyclone we start in August.

If our comp is so crap then why is it that so many ppl from other leagues feel the need to spare their no doubt valuable important time reading our thread,why bother we dont get on your site and tell you how we rate your performances.

Cyclone is not playing for Glady although going by the way he is rating himself if half is true I wish he was COme down to training cyclone we start in August.

MidnightFryer;222858 said:
you seem to know a lot of blokes in our comp wepo, what players would get a game at your club from our comp

we need a bowler so id say thommo.......thats about it........old blokes who are nearly don would be the leaders of the two's........

MidnightFryer;222858 said:
you seem to know a lot of blokes in our comp wepo, what players would get a game at your club from our comp

we need a bowler so id say thommo.......thats about it........old blokes who are nearly don would be the leaders of the two's........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back