North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

its good to see that campbellfield has picked up a few players but i don't think that they will make the top 4 just yet but i think they will be very compedative.
my predictions for the end of the upcoming season is.

GPCC
RPCC
TLCC
PVCC
BPCC
CCC
SHCC
KGCC

its going to be a very interesting season this year looking forward to it!!!

its good to see that campbellfield has picked up a few players but i don't think that they will make the top 4 just yet but i think they will be very compedative.

GPCC
RPCC
TLCC
PVCC
BPCC
CCC
SHCC
KGCC

And Also Whats With Everyone Putting Roxburgh Park So Low On The Ladder They Are Going To Be One Of The Strongest Clubs Going Around This Year.

And Also Whats With Everyone Putting Roxburgh Park So Low On The Ladder They Are Going To Be One Of The Strongest Clubs Going Around This Year.

Tell Us Who You Have Picked Up So We Can Rate You..

We Are Just Rating You On The Past And Even Though You Made The Gf You Still Were Not The 2nd Best Side In It.. Prob 4th Last Year.
Whoever Won The Semi Beteen Tl And Gp Was Always Gonna Win.

If You Have Some Guns Then You Will Be Rated Higher.

Tell Us Who You Have Picked Up So We Can Rate You..

We Are Just Rating You On The Past And Even Though You Made The Gf You Still Were Not The 2nd Best Side In It.. Prob 4th Last Year.
Whoever Won The Semi Beteen Tl And Gp Was Always Gonna Win.

If You Have Some Guns Then You Will Be Rated Higher.

MB24;230837 said:
you guys must have recruited well OLDMAN to go from a winless season to a predicted finals berth?

looking at last season we would have lost 2 or 3 games by not many at all and yes it will be a totally different side this year, would be looking to have at least 4 to 5 changes.
and if you remove our bottom 4 or 5 and replace them with good cricketers then we will be more than just competitive.
Go the might CCC

MB24;230837 said:
you guys must have recruited well OLDMAN to go from a winless season to a predicted finals berth?

looking at last season we would have lost 2 or 3 games by not many at all and yes it will be a totally different side this year, would be looking to have at least 4 to 5 changes.
and if you remove our bottom 4 or 5 and replace them with good cricketers then we will be more than just competitive.
Go the might CCC

oldman65;230844 said:
Go the might CCC

It's good to see "oldman" that Campbellfield have picked up some good cricketers because it would have been a shame for you guys to get relegated. A good bunch of blokes down there. @|

oldman65;230844 said:
Go the might CCC

It's good to see "oldman" that Campbellfield have picked up some good cricketers because it would have been a shame for you guys to get relegated. A good bunch of blokes down there. @|

STRAIGHT DRIVE;230839 said:

GPCC
RPCC
TLCC
PVCC
BPCC
CCC
SHCC
KGCC

after going back to back only 1 person so far has put lakes on top of the ladder, im not saying we are going to be top again, but surly we wood have to b starting favourites after only losing 2 matches in the past 2 seasons.
my questions is y rnt we being rated as highly this season???

GPCC
RPCC
TLCC
PVCC
BPCC
CCC
SHCC
KGCC

after going back to back only 1 person so far has put lakes on top of the ladder, im not saying we are going to be top again, but surly we wood have to b starting favourites after only losing 2 matches in the past 2 seasons.

King Of The Jungle;230922 said:

I see your point KOJ, there is no real reason you guys should not be on top,im just going with my gut that says GP are OVERDUE to beat you guys after some very CLOSE LOSSES.You have had some great arm wrestles as the scorecards show. Time will tell but No doubt you will be the team to beat again along with GP. these 2 teams have to have off days or the opposition has to have a SPECIAL day to lose.
We will improve and i think on our day will surprise but man for man GP vs TL

I see your point KOJ, there is no real reason you guys should not be on top,im just going with my gut that says GP are OVERDUE to beat you guys after some very CLOSE LOSSES.You have had some great arm wrestles as the scorecards show. Time will tell but No doubt you will be the team to beat again along with GP. these 2 teams have to have off days or the opposition has to have a SPECIAL day to lose.
We will improve and i think on our day will surprise but man for man GP vs TL

my questions is y rnt we being rated as highly this season??

im not saying that i dont rate taylors at all but it think that other clubs will be alot stronger this year and tlcc wont know what hit them!!!!

my questions is y rnt we being rated as highly this season??

im not saying that i dont rate taylors at all but it think that other clubs will be alot stronger this year and tlcc wont know what hit them!!!!

One thing is for sure here boys we are in for one hell of a season, Taylors would have to start favourites like KOJ said their record speaks for itself.

Personally although I enjoy reading the predictions it is a liittle to early to tell no doubt every club has recruited heavily and until those recruits have been named we dont know what to expect.

One thing is for sure here boys we are in for one hell of a season, Taylors would have to start favourites like KOJ said their record speaks for itself.

Personally although I enjoy reading the predictions it is a liittle to early to tell no doubt every club has recruited heavily and until those recruits have been named we dont know what to expect.

Barney's Mate;230818 said:
You're seriously not still posting on this forum are you Mark? |@

why not is there rulz and reg's that say i cant..........?

i think not im allowed to post anywhere i like.........@|

i will........@|

Barney's Mate;230818 said:
You're seriously not still posting on this forum are you Mark? |@

why not is there rulz and reg's that say i cant..........?

i think not im allowed to post anywhere i like.........@|

i will........@|

GPCC
RPCC
TLCC
PVCC
BPCC
CCC
SHCC
KGCC

Still think PVCC will be strong even without S McKay and B Barron??? lots of work then for Hare and the Tripps!
surely camberfield still no good....even if they pick up 2-3 they were carrying bout 6 blokes last year that werent good enough!
wissper... Erdman was back at BPCC!!...any truth???
KGCC with Catania and potential recruits will be better than last place
SHCC with Lorimer and Wilson on the way out big responsibility for Hackney....and a few of the young blokes....dont see them making big scores....but there enthusiasm and passion with the young blokes, will keep them in it most weeks!!
TL....still with Thomas and Lee....and potential others will be strong
and RPCC....got no idea bout them....Roughie??
GPCC...there batting stocks are very strong.....any word bout Fackler??? Still playing at GPCC??

GPCC
RPCC
TLCC
PVCC
BPCC
CCC
SHCC
KGCC

Still think PVCC will be strong even without S McKay and B Barron??? lots of work then for Hare and the Tripps!
surely camberfield still no good....even if they pick up 2-3 they were carrying bout 6 blokes last year that werent good enough!
wissper... Erdman was back at BPCC!!...any truth???
KGCC with Catania and potential recruits will be better than last place
SHCC with Lorimer and Wilson on the way out big responsibility for Hackney....and a few of the young blokes....dont see them making big scores....but there enthusiasm and passion with the young blokes, will keep them in it most weeks!!
TL....still with Thomas and Lee....and potential others will be strong
and RPCC....got no idea bout them....Roughie??
GPCC...there batting stocks are very strong.....any word bout Fackler??? Still playing at GPCC??

shows how much The Vline has missed out on since his last post!!!

Taylors started training last night....
Any news on the ins and outs??

Fackler is still at Gladdy, Smithwick moved interstate we have kept all our players other than that.

We started training on Monday 28 on the track.

Fackler is still at Gladdy, Smithwick moved interstate we have kept all our players other than that.

We started training on Monday 28 on the track.

Massive Loss To Pvcc If B Barron And S Mckay Not Playing This Season Looks As Though They Have To Give Some Young Tallent They Have A Go. Big Numbers Down At Rpcc Training, They Started About Two Weeks Ago Looks As Though They Are Going To Be Stronger This Year.

Massive Loss To Pvcc If B Barron And S Mckay Not Playing This Season Looks As Though They Have To Give Some Young Tallent They Have A Go. Big Numbers Down At Rpcc Training, They Started About Two Weeks Ago Looks As Though They Are Going To Be Stronger This Year.

Harey;215537 said:
Here I was thinking trippy and I werent bad blokes? And i always thought you werent too bad marcus, But oh well, each to their own..

Congrats to both taylors lakes for back to back and roxburgh park for making the final..you will be better for the experience boys..and back to back is a hard thng to do lakers, so congratulations..

As far as all this crap that goes on about thommo and shane, who gives a crap what their like on the field..there both good blokes off it and to me, thats all that matters.. I remember playing in this comp as a kid and copping abuse from all and sundry on the field, but the blokes you respect are the ones who'll have a drink with you afterwards..all you fellas should move on and if you have a problem with them, then keep it to yourself, and dont fill up this website with drivel..

And to those taylors boys who think a three peat could be a walk in the park, beware the blue and yellow..with a couple of fresh faces to be in the side in 08/09, here's hoping for a good year and the continued strengthening of sides like sydenham and roxburgh park, as well as the possible return of a strong buckley park.. It makes for an interesting year next year and one i'll look forward to once the footy season is over!

harey
letting you know that cutoverslips46 is not a member of campbellfield
and i know he is not a former captain.
marcus still plays with us and is not a bad bloke

Harey;215537 said:
Here I was thinking trippy and I werent bad blokes? And i always thought you werent too bad marcus, But oh well, each to their own..

Congrats to both taylors lakes for back to back and roxburgh park for making the final..you will be better for the experience boys..and back to back is a hard thng to do lakers, so congratulations..

As far as all this crap that goes on about thommo and shane, who gives a crap what their like on the field..there both good blokes off it and to me, thats all that matters.. I remember playing in this comp as a kid and copping abuse from all and sundry on the field, but the blokes you respect are the ones who'll have a drink with you afterwards..all you fellas should move on and if you have a problem with them, then keep it to yourself, and dont fill up this website with drivel..

And to those taylors boys who think a three peat could be a walk in the park, beware the blue and yellow..with a couple of fresh faces to be in the side in 08/09, here's hoping for a good year and the continued strengthening of sides like sydenham and roxburgh park, as well as the possible return of a strong buckley park.. It makes for an interesting year next year and one i'll look forward to once the footy season is over!

harey
letting you know that cutoverslips46 is not a member of campbellfield
and i know he is not a former captain.
marcus still plays with us and is not a bad bloke

pooraverage;231092 said:

just like every other club, nothing worth mentioning, just yet

pooraverage;231092 said:

just like every other club, nothing worth mentioning, just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back