North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Gladyboy;231098 said:
Fackler is still at Gladdy, Smithwick moved interstate we have kept all our players other than that.

We started training on Monday 28 on the track.

Just when I was wrapping Glady up, rumour at the Waterloo last night is "one of your opening bats is moving to Brisbane"

Can you confirm Gladyboy?

Gladyboy;231098 said:
Fackler is still at Gladdy, Smithwick moved interstate we have kept all our players other than that.

We started training on Monday 28 on the track.

Just when I was wrapping Glady up, rumour at the Waterloo last night is "one of your opening bats is moving to Brisbane"

Can you confirm Gladyboy?

News to me if true both have trained this year, like I said Smithwick moved to Brisbane maybe that is what you are reffering too.

News to me if true both have trained this year, like I said Smithwick moved to Brisbane maybe that is what you are reffering too.

King Of The Jungle;231256 said:
you tell us your secrects rigga, and then we will tell you ours......Hows the hunt for opening batsmen going? and a middle order? and a keeper? and sum bowlers?

i already know yours!! so it doesnt bother me!!!

King Of The Jungle;231256 said:
you tell us your secrects rigga, and then we will tell you ours......Hows the hunt for opening batsmen going? and a middle order? and a keeper? and sum bowlers?

Stormer68;231491 said:

ahahaha going on that it sounds like you have had no luck, thats unfortunate.
And we hav no secrets, we cnt keep anything hidden with the press paying so much attention to us, we have to have clossed indoor sessions just to get away from it all

Stormer68;231491 said:

ahahaha going on that it sounds like you have had no luck, thats unfortunate.
And we hav no secrets, we cnt keep anything hidden with the press paying so much attention to us, we have to have clossed indoor sessions just to get away from it all

u goose!!
u'll find out Rd1 wat we've got!!!

So much 4 a closed session!! How did your "meet the coach" day go on sunday???

We've got our 1st net session 2nite!!!! Cant wait 2 slap lorimer around!!!...thats if hes playing.....??

Just an update 4 those with any interest into Benny Green in the UK...he needs 80 runs 2 get the club record of runs in a season....on the weekend he made 159* in a 35 over match...FREAK!!!!

u goose!!
u'll find out Rd1 wat we've got!!!

So much 4 a closed session!! How did your "meet the coach" day go on sunday???

We've got our 1st net session 2nite!!!! Cant wait 2 slap lorimer around!!!...thats if hes playing.....??

Just an update 4 those with any interest into Benny Green in the UK...he needs 80 runs 2 get the club record of runs in a season....on the weekend he made 159* in a 35 over match...FREAK!!!!

I hear a rumour that is said to have been on the mark that Harrison from TL won't be playing cricket this year, any truth Lakes boys?

I hear a rumour that is said to have been on the mark that Harrison from TL won't be playing cricket this year, any truth Lakes boys?

Any teams looking for Sponsorship please private message me.

My company is a Telecommunications that sell Mobiles, 1300/1800 and business phones.

I am looking to sponsor a few cricket clubs.

Any teams looking for Sponsorship please private message me.

My company is a Telecommunications that sell Mobiles, 1300/1800 and business phones.

I am looking to sponsor a few cricket clubs.

Barney's Mate;231681 said:

Probably wasting his time being on the committee and training then.

Barney's Mate;231681 said:

Probably wasting his time being on the committee and training then.

pooraverage;231824 said:
Who else was missing from TLCC training?

I heard a few 1s-2s players did not front??

Alarm bells are ringing, less than 60 people at the first training session.

Probably should forfeit the season now.

pooraverage;231824 said:
Who else was missing from TLCC training?

I heard a few 1s-2s players did not front??

Alarm bells are ringing, less than 60 people at the first training session.

Probably should forfeit the season now.

Good to see you have kept up the good form of dodging the questions you do not want to answer.....

Having less than 60 players at your first training is a fair effort... but 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and in TLCC case 6ths do not count. Not to mention that your under 16s probally trained with you aswell...that adds another 2 sides......

Hey stormer...how was training last night?
Did you slap lorimer?
Was Mr Brown there?
Give us some answers little fella!!

Good to see you have kept up the good form of dodging the questions you do not want to answer.....

Having less than 60 players at your first training is a fair effort... but 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and in TLCC case 6ths do not count. Not to mention that your under 16s probally trained with you aswell...that adds another 2 sides......

Hey stormer...how was training last night?
Did you slap lorimer?
Was Mr Brown there?
Give us some answers little fella!!

pooraverage;231835 said:

Well done on failing to recognise that it doesn't matter.

First session, 9pm at night, middle of winter, families, footballers, kids, Brooklyn. Doesn't make good for a 100% turn out.

More people than the first session last year, more representatives from our top 20 players.

Move along now and keep digging (hoping) for reasons why TLCC will fail.

pooraverage;231835 said:

Well done on failing to recognise that it doesn't matter.

First session, 9pm at night, middle of winter, families, footballers, kids, Brooklyn. Doesn't make good for a 100% turn out.

More people than the first session last year, more representatives from our top 20 players.

Move along now and keep digging (hoping) for reasons why TLCC will fail.

looks as thought the lakes are going to have a big wake up call by the sounds of it this year, can't wait for the new season to see if all these rumours are true, and CUTLET it seems as though your getting a bit cut whenever someone mentions rumours about taylors lakes if there not true, why are you getting so cut up about it......:eek:

looks as thought the lakes are going to have a big wake up call by the sounds of it this year, can't wait for the new season to see if all these rumours are true, and CUTLET it seems as though your getting a bit cut whenever someone mentions rumours about taylors lakes if there not true, why are you getting so cut up about it......:eek:

bloody spot on straight drive i too see how cut cutlet gets will all the shit tl are copping but its bout time that every team stands up and shoes tl how good they really are. somehow i doubt very highly tl will be going 3 in a row this year, even with the likes of thomas and lee they are going to loose eventually season 08/09 is going to be a cracker but sorry lakers your run is over im making an early prediction glady park and roxy park g/f.

bloody spot on straight drive i too see how cut cutlet gets will all the shit tl are copping but its bout time that every team stands up and shoes tl how good they really are. somehow i doubt very highly tl will be going 3 in a row this year, even with the likes of thomas and lee they are going to loose eventually season 08/09 is going to be a cracker but sorry lakers your run is over im making an early prediction glady park and roxy park g/f.

quicksingle;231898 said:

gladdy and roxi g/f you say... did u not bother to look at last yrs grand final scores??? do u really xpect roxi to improve by 200 runs in 1 winter?? you must b on drugs.

As much as you say that we wnt b going 3 in a row, it doesnt make it tru. im not saying we r going to win 3 in a row, but we do have more chance of winning luscombe this season then any other mob.

quicksingle;231898 said:

gladdy and roxi g/f you say... did u not bother to look at last yrs grand final scores??? do u really xpect roxi to improve by 200 runs in 1 winter?? you must b on drugs.

As much as you say that we wnt b going 3 in a row, it doesnt make it tru. im not saying we r going to win 3 in a row, but we do have more chance of winning luscombe this season then any other mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back