North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

oldman65;233686 said:
cutoverslips
ive heard that you once played for campbellfield,trying to work out who you are,who was coaching when you were there?

Hey Oldman -
Just a has been , no need to worry about me. I'm here to keep an eye on things and not let Flogs get away with talking Crap.
The young ones have a free reign eg.Stormer ect., they are harmless
Watch out for CCC & KGGCC this year, I have a feeling the powerhouse clubs(PVCC,GPCC,TLCC) over the past 10 years are on the decline quickly

oldman65;233686 said:
cutoverslips
ive heard that you once played for campbellfield,trying to work out who you are,who was coaching when you were there?

Hey Oldman -
Just a has been , no need to worry about me. I'm here to keep an eye on things and not let Flogs get away with talking Crap.
Watch out for CCC & KGGCC this year, I have a feeling the powerhouse clubs(PVCC,GPCC,TLCC) over the past 10 years are on the decline quickly

cutoverslips46;233689 said:
Hey Oldman -

same here cutoverslips just a has been!
cant understand all the crap about TLCC though, when i played they were the easybeats of the comp.
go the mighty CCC

cutoverslips46;233689 said:
Hey Oldman -

cant understand all the crap about TLCC though, when i played they were the easybeats of the comp.
go the mighty CCC

oldman65;233685 said:
surely this would have to go to a vote by all clubs
if so i could not see it getting through
all clubs need to do is object!!

It has to happen but will only affect bottom grades, their simply arent enough grounds to field all the games in all the grades on one day

oldman65;233685 said:
surely this would have to go to a vote by all clubs
if so i could not see it getting through
all clubs need to do is object!!

It has to happen but will only affect bottom grades, their simply arent enough grounds to field all the games in all the grades on one day

The clubs are mad if they dont go with it...even if it is just the lower grades...more cricket means more spectators, more revenue etc etc

The clubs are mad if they dont go with it...even if it is just the lower grades...more cricket means more spectators, more revenue etc etc

pooraverage;233676 said:
Learned last nite that the NWCA are looking to schedule more games on sundays this year, as we are losing grounds thick and fast...

Any of you fellas object to this?

Apparently the NWCA put it to the clubs that all under 12 matches are to be played on sundays also...

thats a joke cricket is meant to be played on saturdays not sundays, its hard enough trying to plan your life around playing on saturdays let alone sundays very bad decision if that goes ahead|@

pooraverage;233676 said:
Learned last nite that the NWCA are looking to schedule more games on sundays this year, as we are losing grounds thick and fast...

Any of you fellas object to this?

Apparently the NWCA put it to the clubs that all under 12 matches are to be played on sundays also...

thats a joke cricket is meant to be played on saturdays not sundays, its hard enough trying to plan your life around playing on saturdays let alone sundays very bad decision if that goes ahead|@

STRAIGHT DRIVE;233719 said:

yeah ill second that. why dont they play jrs on sundays and seniors on saturday mornings instead. the nwca will prob find that most clubs will not field there full strength side if this is to go ahead.

yeah ill second that. why dont they play jrs on sundays and seniors on saturday mornings instead. the nwca will prob find that most clubs will not field there full strength side if this is to go ahead.

Gladyboy;233653 said:
Considering only Lee made more runs last year than killa you must be Lee to call him a shit cricketer......either that or you are a complete goose who should never post here again,which one is it?

Gladyboy;233692 said:

well then he is a tossbag aswell then

Gladyboy;233653 said:
Considering only Lee made more runs last year than killa you must be Lee to call him a shit cricketer......either that or you are a complete goose who should never post here again,which one is it?

Gladyboy;233692 said:

well then he is a tossbag aswell then

Only got parol release on Saturday's? ;)

Only got parol release on Saturday's? ;)

oldman65;233691 said:
go the mighty CCC

When I played we were a force and BPCC, PVCC were ordinary, the wheel turns and eventually everyone get's a go at it(stick in there KGCC & SHCC). TLCC have obviously been a force over the past 2 years and good on them. In fact you can't take anything away from any team that is successful as we all know it doesn't happen without a lot of effort from committee and players. Usually people take a shot at TLCC, before them GPCC & PVCC out of pure jealousy.

oldman65;233691 said:
go the mighty CCC

When I played we were a force and BPCC, PVCC were ordinary, the wheel turns and eventually everyone get's a go at it(stick in there KGCC & SHCC). TLCC have obviously been a force over the past 2 years and good on them. In fact you can't take anything away from any team that is successful as we all know it doesn't happen without a lot of effort from committee and players. Usually people take a shot at TLCC, before them GPCC & PVCC out of pure jealousy.

This is how it is-

There are 4 options:-

Option 1. That one age group be scheduled to play on Sunday eg under 14.

· Option 2. Some grades of each group be scheduled for Sunday games.

· Option 3. The second teams of each grade be scheduled on Sunday.

· Option 4. Clubs to nominate a team that could play of a Sunday.

Like it or not boys this is what the league are offering

This is how it is-

Re Wiseman

This is how it is-

Did you notice the part about "this is just an idea or an option that's available". This is not set in stone. I've heard and read some really stupid things today. I got the email from a mate who got it from the association so should read it in full first LOL

Re Wiseman

This is how it is-

Did you notice the part about "this is just an idea or an option that's available". This is not set in stone. I've heard and read some really stupid things today. I got the email from a mate who got it from the association so should read it in full first LOL

12thman;233823 said:
Re Wiseman

This is how it is-

Spot on 12th man. And to add that this is directed at the Junior comp.

12thman;233823 said:
Re Wiseman

This is how it is-

Spot on 12th man. And to add that this is directed at the Junior comp.

weapons05/06 chasing flags ha, that says alot about your priorities. Ever heard of playing for the team and not yourself, loyalty and team effort. WOW playing for flags hey.So much for your team mates they must rank really low on your list !!!!!!!!!!!

weapons05/06 chasing flags ha, that says alot about your priorities. Ever heard of playing for the team and not yourself, loyalty and team effort. WOW playing for flags hey.So much for your team mates they must rank really low on your list !!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday cricket has been great for our club in the past...it has given us the opportunity to hold extra functions..spa day etc.etc. and the rest of the club can get down and support the team whos playing...

We played lakes on a sunday for the one dayer last season...and had the biggest crowd that we've had at the ground for a home and away match...(and we beat em!!) and all going to plan will happen the other way this season...

Its got its positives and negitives but its the way we'll have to go...we're probally gunna get 6 sides this year and we've only got 2 grounds in our area to use..so sunday cricket is more than likely gunna be fitxured each week at hillside rec res!!

Sunday cricket has been great for our club in the past...it has given us the opportunity to hold extra functions..spa day etc.etc. and the rest of the club can get down and support the team whos playing...

We played lakes on a sunday for the one dayer last season...and had the biggest crowd that we've had at the ground for a home and away match...(and we beat em!!) and all going to plan will happen the other way this season...

Its got its positives and negitives but its the way we'll have to go...we're probally gunna get 6 sides this year and we've only got 2 grounds in our area to use..so sunday cricket is more than likely gunna be fitxured each week at hillside rec res!!

stormers68 well said.
Most players don't realise the value in playing on Sundays. You get extra revenue from grog and food sales, more spectators cos they're not playing themselves and the whole family can spend the day together . Only neg is if the wife doesn't like cricket :D
Times change and cricket in all associations is no longer just a Saturday sport, your club is one of many who play on Sundays and reap the rewards.:)

stormers68 well said.
Most players don't realise the value in playing on Sundays. You get extra revenue from grog and food sales, more spectators cos they're not playing themselves and the whole family can spend the day together . Only neg is if the wife doesn't like cricket :D
Times change and cricket in all associations is no longer just a Saturday sport, your club is one of many who play on Sundays and reap the rewards.:)

CCC has at least 3 Wk'S that can keep in the ones IN 2008/09, a total of 5 all up, so not bad considering CCC was desperate to get you in what seems a long long long time ago. How times change so quickly. LOL

Sorry that was for wepaons 05/06 re $$$$$ and CCC wanting him so desperately

CCC has at least 3 Wk'S that can keep in the ones IN 2008/09, a total of 5 all up, so not bad considering CCC was desperate to get you in what seems a long long long time ago. How times change so quickly. LOL

Sorry that was for wepaons 05/06 re $$$$$ and CCC wanting him so desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back