North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Gladyboy;232826 said:
Lets get over all this crap boys who cares!

Side you hate the most and why?

Least talented cricketer to play Luscombe over a long period of time i.e Mark Bolton from Essendon

I'd say Kealba, hate is a strong word but if I have to choose one, Kealba. Very cocky side for a team that has not accomplished too much in the top grade.

W won't name a player - that's a big harsh Gladyboy.

P.S - Good comments Straight Drive and funny stuff King of Jungle

Gladyboy;232826 said:
Lets get over all this crap boys who cares!

Side you hate the most and why?

Least talented cricketer to play Luscombe over a long period of time i.e Mark Bolton from Essendon

I'd say Kealba, hate is a strong word but if I have to choose one, Kealba. Very cocky side for a team that has not accomplished too much in the top grade.

W won't name a player - that's a big harsh Gladyboy.

P.S - Good comments Straight Drive and funny stuff King of Jungle

Yeah fair enough possibly a bit harsh but I thought if any forum is going to start a debate over a question of this nature it is this one, have you read the other forums compared with this one.

We are constantly insulting each other here, I am always looking at the mmvca to watch them talk about how good their standard is compared to ours and they have an absolute love fest over there. One bloke will answer a question about the fixture and they will spend the next 3 pages walking around in a circle holding hands and singing thankyou to him.

Give me NOrth West anyday!

Yeah fair enough possibly a bit harsh but I thought if any forum is going to start a debate over a question of this nature it is this one, have you read the other forums compared with this one.

We are constantly insulting each other here, I am always looking at the mmvca to watch them talk about how good their standard is compared to ours and they have an absolute love fest over there. One bloke will answer a question about the fixture and they will spend the next 3 pages walking around in a circle holding hands and singing thankyou to him.

Gladyboy;233002 said:

Thought I would help you blokes with the insults - Gladyboy, I bet you sleep with the light on and have a crayon set!!!!!

Gladyboy;233002 said:

Thought I would help you blokes with the insults - Gladyboy, I bet you sleep with the light on and have a crayon set!!!!!

King Of The Jungle;232912 said:
gee i didnt realise you blokes had sliced bread out in roxi, i thought i would be nothin but felafills and kebabs out there, that seems to be all we ever get for afternoon tea everytime hehehe

Now for my real question, how many Lakes have u actually tried having a beer with after the game??? didnt see that bus hangin around for too long after the granny...

thats cos all your blokes all left early to go and pull each other off after the game, we were there longer than taylors were, and for the kababs we have been told by many clubs that we have the best arvo tea goin round better than skummy taylors lakes:(

King Of The Jungle;232912 said:
gee i didnt realise you blokes had sliced bread out in roxi, i thought i would be nothin but felafills and kebabs out there, that seems to be all we ever get for afternoon tea everytime hehehe

Now for my real question, how many Lakes have u actually tried having a beer with after the game??? didnt see that bus hangin around for too long after the granny...

thats cos all your blokes all left early to go and pull each other off after the game, we were there longer than taylors were, and for the kababs we have been told by many clubs that we have the best arvo tea goin round better than skummy taylors lakes:(

STRAIGHT DRIVE;233052 said:
thats cos all your blokes all left early to go and pull each other off after the game

Well, it was an exciting time...

we were there longer than taylors were

That's a straight out lie.

we have been told by many clubs that we have the best arvo tea goin round better than skummy taylors lakes:(

Well done, who needs a hat stand when you have that to hang your hat on.

thats cos all your blokes all left early to go and pull each other off after the game

Well, it was an exciting time...

we were there longer than taylors were

That's a straight out lie.

we have been told by many clubs that we have the best arvo tea goin round better than skummy taylors lakes:(

Well done, who needs a hat stand when you have that to hang your hat on.

Arguing over arvo teas now whats next who has the bigger bat, you boys really hate each other I look forward to seeing the result when you play this year.

I would expect Roxy to get smashed for the record.

But you boys do have a topic, Who has the best and worst arvo teas.

ours would have to be one of the worst:eek:

Arguing over arvo teas now whats next who has the bigger bat, you boys really hate each other I look forward to seeing the result when you play this year.

Gladyboy;233142 said:

kealba green gully has the worst by a country mile
(nothing like walking off the ground when its 35 deg and eating hot chips)
campbellfield and roxy are the best

Gladyboy;233142 said:

oldman65;233156 said:

thats crap rhondas scones are the BEST!!!

Tulla's is good 2...even tho they play in muir

The 21's tea we had at broady 2 years ago was the best by far!!!

oldman65;233156 said:

Stormer68;233171 said:

craigieburn always have quater chickens served on a giant tray coverd in letuce, hands down the best display going around.
as for quality of food rigga it had to b in the under 21s last season when u and suger went for a drive and brought back everyone maccas. Ya know its good food when jonny killa throws his wicket away on 88 just to make sure no1 eats his chips

Stormer68;233171 said:

craigieburn always have quater chickens served on a giant tray coverd in letuce, hands down the best display going around.
as for quality of food rigga it had to b in the under 21s last season when u and suger went for a drive and brought back everyone maccas. Ya know its good food when jonny killa throws his wicket away on 88 just to make sure no1 eats his chips

I can not believe the DRIBBLE coming out of Roxy!
They want to have a crack at Taylors so badly but when it came to actually playing them they went into there little hole from where they came from!

I have had a look at there games last year and have found the following!

You were bowled out in 30 odd overs for 147 They passed you in 30 overs only 2 down. 8 wicket Taylors win

In the GF they batted 119 overs and you only batted 52 overs and made 94. Another Taylors win by 200 runs

I have seen in earlier posts that you boast about your bowling attack being the best in the comp, so i had a look at the stats and again i found the following:

Roxy took 131 wickets comapired to Taylors 149.

Roxy went at 4.14 runs per over compaired to Taylors 3.47

Once again Taylors are on top

I have also seen that you claimed to have the best batting in the comp! so lets have a look at that:

Roxy made 2811 runs Taylors made 3418 runs!
Once again Taylors are on top!

Lakes have won the last 2 flags Roxy have won nothing!

Taylors have the best ground, best pavilion, best team, biggest cheque book and the best player in the comp! What have roxy got? They claim to have the best arvo tea! well done boy's!!!!!!!

Roxy have claimed that they have picked up heaps of new players, Taylors have been very quiet on here I have no doubt that with all the money they do have they have picked up and we all know the quality of players they pick up!

I would think that roxy should be happy with a outstanding year that they had last year! shut up and then try and mix it this year! If they go back to the pack everyone will see them for what they really are DUDS!

I can not believe the DRIBBLE coming out of Roxy!
They want to have a crack at Taylors so badly but when it came to actually playing them they went into there little hole from where they came from!

I have had a look at there games last year and have found the following!

You were bowled out in 30 odd overs for 147 They passed you in 30 overs only 2 down. 8 wicket Taylors win

In the GF they batted 119 overs and you only batted 52 overs and made 94. Another Taylors win by 200 runs

I have seen in earlier posts that you boast about your bowling attack being the best in the comp, so i had a look at the stats and again i found the following:

Roxy took 131 wickets comapired to Taylors 149.

Roxy went at 4.14 runs per over compaired to Taylors 3.47

Once again Taylors are on top

I have also seen that you claimed to have the best batting in the comp! so lets have a look at that:

Roxy made 2811 runs Taylors made 3418 runs!
Once again Taylors are on top!

Lakes have won the last 2 flags Roxy have won nothing!

Taylors have the best ground, best pavilion, best team, biggest cheque book and the best player in the comp! What have roxy got? They claim to have the best arvo tea! well done boy's!!!!!!!

Roxy have claimed that they have picked up heaps of new players, Taylors have been very quiet on here I have no doubt that with all the money they do have they have picked up and we all know the quality of players they pick up!

I would think that roxy should be happy with a outstanding year that they had last year! shut up and then try and mix it this year! If they go back to the pack everyone will see them for what they really are DUDS!

Deadly Weapon;233252 said:

haha agreed...that was terrible...but it was ur mate greame bennett that drove...not sugar!!
even better was the game before...i got bowled around my legs by a quick coz i was 2 pissed and played at the 3rd ball i saw....then at tea i tucked into the donuts left over from the day before with mould on them..... good day that 1!!!
and dont forget big JKs TRIPLE pounder!!!

Deadly Weapon;233252 said:

haha agreed...that was terrible...but it was ur mate greame bennett that drove...not sugar!!
even better was the game before...i got bowled around my legs by a quick coz i was 2 pissed and played at the 3rd ball i saw....then at tea i tucked into the donuts left over from the day before with mould on them..... good day that 1!!!
and dont forget big JKs TRIPLE pounder!!!

look whos talking a gullyrat. lets see if you scums and be a challange in luscombe this your good with stats so find out some more stats like how many games you won last year, how much of a tossbag your club is etc. that can keep you busy for i while

p.s i dont play for roxy, i just have to say that they done well last considering they have been playin in the top grade for a few years.

look whos talking a gullyrat. lets see if you scums and be a challange in luscombe this your good with stats so find out some more stats like how many games you won last year, how much of a tossbag your club is etc. that can keep you busy for i while

p.s i dont play for roxy, i just have to say that they done well last considering they have been playin in the top grade for a few years.

i think gullyrat is from taylors,always defending them ,knows alot of TL news.
or it could be a former laker who is now a tip rat....viani?

i think gullyrat is from taylors,always defending them ,knows alot of TL news.
or it could be a former laker who is now a tip rat....viani?

You want news I will give you news just watched the cyclone at training Thomas is no longer the quickest in the comp this boy is fast

You want news I will give you news just watched the cyclone at training Thomas is no longer the quickest in the comp this boy is fast

Wiseman;233416 said:

its one thing that he is fast but can he put 5/6 balls on the spot, if not well the ball will just go faster off the middle of the bat!!!!!:confused:

Wiseman;233416 said:

its one thing that he is fast but can he put 5/6 balls on the spot, if not well the ball will just go faster off the middle of the bat!!!!!:confused:

Wiseman;233416 said:

No use being quick if you dont know where it is going!

We have the JazCat who is quicker than Thomas but I bet Thomas will take 15 to 20 more wickets than him!

A lot of blokes are quick in the indoor nets, bowling off 18 yards in bad seeing conditions, so i would not take anything out of that.

All i want to say is the cyclone wants to be quick and a great bowler as well because if he isn't he will get more abuse then anyone else in the comp for being a toss bag!

Wiseman;233416 said:

No use being quick if you dont know where it is going!

We have the JazCat who is quicker than Thomas but I bet Thomas will take 15 to 20 more wickets than him!

A lot of blokes are quick in the indoor nets, bowling off 18 yards in bad seeing conditions, so i would not take anything out of that.

All i want to say is the cyclone wants to be quick and a great bowler as well because if he isn't he will get more abuse then anyone else in the comp for being a toss bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back