North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

oldman65;338438 said:
mate,hackney with 300 runs for the season at an average of 30.6 is nowhere near the top 4 or 5 bats in Luscombe.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, maybe not this year but he is clearly SHCC best cricketer and their 1's Captain. I'm saying it's not right they clearly stacked their team in the last round and for the 1's Captain to be available and play in the 2's is a disgrace and a blight on the Club.

theobserver31;338448 said:
maybe SHCC should start fighting over sausage rolls at the lunch break of their stringer final...
would that make them a feared opponent??

how come nobody has spoke of this incident, so far this week?

quite hilarious i think!!

SHCC fighting over sausage rolls? Please explain?

Stormer68;338441 said:
if i had a dollar for each time ive answered this question, i mite rip up our deck and replace it!! haha

Wazza had a wedding on the first saturday of the last round that he was compelled to attend.

If it was a crunch game for the 1s he would have missed that too!!

So yes it was in the spirit of the game, and he did what was expected of him and helping us get to where we are at the moment!!

mmmmm....... Hackney available for 1 week is still worth more than most of the blokes in the 1's playing both weeks. Let's move on, SHCC have no respect on the field and will continue to struggle in that department while they pull these stunts and until they start to Earn it.
Off the field couldn't meet a nicer bunch of blokes

cutoverslips46;338649 said:

any predictions for this Sat/Sunday
at 6/132 with 40 overs to go how many will Gladdy make?
with 80 overs left in the day what will Taylors get too?
who will win?
man of the match?

i will start
Gladdy will make 180
Taylors will end up 5/160
Taylors will win sunday
J.Markham from taylors

maybe SHCC should start fighting over sausage rolls at the lunch break of their stringer final...

From what i was told there was some heated words over a sausage roll in the donnybrook rooms at the lunch break on sunday.

maybe someone from gladdy or taylors would like to explain.

whoever is supplying lunch this week better not bring out the fairy bread!!!

Budda;337763 said:
um no it woodnt, it wood b like making the pura cup final 5 days wen they play 4 all season :p

dont u mean it would be like playing a 6 day GF ie. a 50% increese in game time for the grand final compared to the home & away season?

theobserver31;338448 said:

King Of The Jungle;339289 said:
hey gladdyboy how did u go this arvo????

Thats wat i thought.....go bak to the thirds u bunny

LAKES 3 IN A ROW WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where have u been KOJ yet again another ****er only pipes up when u go well nick off.

Congrats to the rest of the Taylors boys on a great win fantastic perfomance by by budgie and Chops well deserved win!

any predictions for this Sat/Sunday
at 6/132 with 40 overs to go how many will Gladdy make?
with 80 overs left in the day what will Taylors get too?
who will win?
man of the match?

i will start
Gladdy will make 180
Taylors will end up 5/160
Taylors will win sunday
J.Markham from taylors

From what i was told there was some heated words over a sausage roll in the donnybrook rooms at the lunch break on sunday.

maybe someone from gladdy or taylors would like to explain.

whoever is supplying lunch this week better not bring out the fairy bread!!!

King Of The Jungle;339532 said:
I just hope that wasn't your masturbating wrist u broke. Good to c all gladys money was spent on gun recruits, u didn't play, b pitts 6, d pitts 6 and 1 far 68, wes 4. Well dun

your kidding if you think all those blokes are on coin.....................

I would have thought that after winning 3 in a row you boys would have learnt how to be gracious in defeat.......it appears not

The worst part of it is you have not been on here for months, just making cheap shots after the fact, keep the gutless comments coming mate you are so damn good at em

King Of The Jungle;339289 said:
hey gladdyboy how did u go this arvo????

Thats wat i thought.....go bak to the thirds u bunny

LAKES 3 IN A ROW WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where have u been KOJ yet again another ****er only pipes up when u go well nick off.

Congrats to the rest of the Taylors boys on a great win fantastic perfomance by by budgie and Chops well deserved win!

Gladyboy;339546 said:

I would have thought that after winning 3 in a row you boys would have learnt how to be gracious in defeat.......it appears not

The worst part of it is you have not been on here for months, just making cheap shots after the fact, keep the gutless comments coming mate you are so damn good at em

Gracious in defeat? We r mate but we won so no need to b, u tool. 3 in a row mate i can say wat I like, y would I mouth off wen we lose? I'm not that stupid unlike sum people on here.

[QUOTE=King Of The Jungle;339552]Gracious in defeat? We r mate but we won so no need to b, u tool. 3 in a row mate i can say wat I like, y would I mouth off wen we lose? I'm not that stupid unlike sum people on here.[/QUOTE]

You either are or you arent mate..

Well done on the win 3 in a row it will be a long time before that effort is repeated and IF? you played in it you were apart of a very special day for you club

King Of The Jungle;339552 said:
Gracious in defeat? We r mate but we won so no need to b, u tool. 3 in a row mate i can say wat I like, y would I mouth off wen we lose? I'm not that stupid unlike sum people on here.

now we all know why everyone cannot stand taylors lakes players!!!

King Of The Jungle;339532 said:
I just hope that wasn't your masturbating wrist u broke. Good to c all gladys money was spent on gun recruits, u didn't play, b pitts 6, d pitts 6 and 1 far 68, wes 4. Well dun

Gladyboy;339553 said:
[QUOTE=King Of The Jungle;339552]Gracious in defeat? We r mate but we won so no need to b, u tool. 3 in a row mate i can say wat I like, y would I mouth off wen we lose? I'm not that stupid unlike sum people on here.

Well done on the win 3 in a row it will be a long time before that effort is repeated and IF? you played in it you were apart of a very special day for you club[/QUOTE]

he was the keeper;):eek:

Gladyboy;339546 said:

STRAIGHT DRIVE;339614 said:

thats fine mate, after every game we always hang around with the opposition for a drink and they always do that wen they play at our groud so i dnt no wat ur on about wen u say everyone. your just one individual who doesnt like the way we go about our business.

[QUOTE=King Of The Jungle;339552]Gracious in defeat? We r mate but we won so no need to b, u tool. 3 in a row mate i can say wat I like, y would I mouth off wen we lose? I'm not that stupid unlike sum people on here.[/QUOTE]

Well done on the win 3 in a row it will be a long time before that effort is repeated and IF? you played in it you were apart of a very special day for you club

weapons05/06;339682 said:

he was the keeper;):eek:[/QUOTE]

lets not even try to point the finger at who i am, but just to clear up, t.arnold has been banned from big cricket by the lakes, which is y we no longer see deadly weapon on here

King Of The Jungle;339552 said:

Gladyboy;339553 said:
[QUOTE=King Of The Jungle;339552]Gracious in defeat? We r mate but we won so no need to b, u tool. 3 in a row mate i can say wat I like, y would I mouth off wen we lose? I'm not that stupid unlike sum people on here.

Well done on the win 3 in a row it will be a long time before that effort is repeated and IF? you played in it you were apart of a very special day for you club[/QUOTE]

thank you gladdyboy, it is good to see that u are gracious in defeat, its just a pitty i cnt say the same about your 1s players.

we fight (and win) our battles on the field, not in the rooms at tea break

Gladyboy;339553 said:

he was the keeper;):eek:

STRAIGHT DRIVE;339614 said:

thats fine mate, after every game we always hang around with the opposition for a drink and they always do that wen they play at our groud so i dnt no wat ur on about wen u say everyone. your just one individual who doesnt like the way we go about our business.

weapons05/06;339682 said:

he was the keeper;):eek:[/QUOTE]

lets not even try to point the finger at who i am, but just to clear up, t.arnold has been banned from big cricket by the lakes, which is y we no longer see deadly weapon on here

Cutlet;339788 said:

Question?

who has the best Markham Gladdy or Taylors

Gladdy's
739 runs at 67.2
7/153 bowling

Taylors
738 runs at 61.5
6/167 bowling

come on boys give me your thoughts!!!!!

Gladyboy;339553 said:

thank you gladdyboy, it is good to see that u are gracious in defeat, its just a pitty i cnt say the same about your 1s players.

we fight (and win) our battles on the field, not in the rooms at tea break

King Of The Jungle;339707 said:

thats why you blokes made total fools of yourselves against roxy when you were calling all our players names and saying "lets get these scumbags out and go home" then we beat you. the only players that stayed back that day wernt the gutless pricks stirring up shit!!! congratulations to those couple of half descent blokes on three in a row, see yous next year hopefully!

STRAIGHT DRIVE;339902 said:
thats why you blokes made total fools of yourselves against roxy when you were calling all our players names and saying "lets get these scumbags out and go home" then we beat you. the only players that stayed back that day wernt the gutless pricks stirring up shit!!! congratulations to those couple of half descent blokes on three in a row, see yous next year hopefully!

I'm sorry?

You're upset because you got called a scumbag?

Cup of concrete princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back