North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

gullyrat1;340488 said:
Troubble down a Gladdy by the looks of it.

Spoke to a couple of Buckly boys yesterday and they said that Markham was being a big tosser with some of the things he was yelling out from the boundry towards the end of Gladdys innings. apparently it was embarrasing.

Also rumor has it that the Pitt boys are moving on, already spoken to another club outside the competition! Looking for money as well.

look out rot the Rats next year

Rigga you are not getting your slab.

Pitts boys arnt going no where load of chit half of use talk around her and for the buckley park guys that told u that they where the ones on our side of the fence getting behind us !! it was a grand final and everybody goes a bit over the top but good on him because im sure he put a few thoughts through the taylors lakes players heads while they where out there and i must admit he is probably one of the nicest blokes u will ever meet so stop bagging people yer we lost but the rest of use cant talk cause use are all rabble apart from taylors pacoe n us !!!

gullyrat1;340488 said:
Troubble down a Gladdy by the looks of it.

Spoke to a couple of Buckly boys yesterday and they said that Markham was being a big tosser with some of the things he was yelling out from the boundry towards the end of Gladdys innings. apparently it was embarrasing.

Also rumor has it that the Pitt boys are moving on, already spoken to another club outside the competition! Looking for money as well.

look out rot the Rats next year

Rigga you are not getting your slab.

I didnt mind his 148 against you boys in the semi you are rabble

gullyrat1;340524 said:
Great use of English, you must have gone to Gladdy High.

We might not be the best team in it but at least we did not spend all that money to get smashed in the GF. all that money for what? to finish second, look like fools and still have no silver in the cupboard.

You must be so embarrased!

If Johhny didnt shaft Danny you might have had a trophy!

So there is no truth that the Pitts boys dont want to play on the hard wickets anymore? Different to what we have been told! Apparently the hard wickets are too hard for their feet!! Poor babys, no wonder they did not perform in the GF they could not take their bottles out on the ground with them! THEY ARE GONE FROM GLADDY 100%

We know you guys dont spend money after Dannys cheque got knocked back cant even afford to pay your coach

Gladyboy;339546 said:
your kidding if you think all those blokes are on coin.....................

I would have thought that after winning 3 in a row you boys would have learnt how to be gracious in defeat.......it appears not

The worst part of it is you have not been on here for months, just making cheap shots after the fact, keep the gutless comments coming mate you are so damn good at em

KOOKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA..........................."CHOKERS"............:D:eek::p:eek:

Gladyboy;340530 said:
We know you guys dont spend money after Dannys cheque got knocked back cant even afford to pay your coach

Dont you worry yourself about us CHOAKER!!!!!!!!!!!

YoungGun;340504 said:
Pitts boys arnt going no where load of chit half of use talk around her and for the buckley park guys that told u that they where the ones on our side of the fence getting behind us !! it was a grand final and everybody goes a bit over the top but good on him because im sure he put a few thoughts through the taylors lakes players heads while they where out there and i must admit he is probably one of the nicest blokes u will ever meet so stop bagging people yer we lost but the rest of use cant talk cause use are all rabble apart from taylors pacoe n us !!!

We might not be the best team in it but at least we did not spend all that money to get smashed in the GF. all that money for what? to finish second, look like fools and still have no silver in the cupboard.

So there is no truth that the Pitts boys dont want to play on the hard wickets anymore? Different to what we have been told! Apparently the hard wickets are too hard for their feet!! Poor babys, no wonder they did not perform in the GF they could not take their bottles out on the ground with them! THEY ARE GONE FROM GLADDY 100%

YoungGun;337434 said:
if u think the games over u got another thing coming...

dont ride us off thats for sure :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................."CHOKERS"...............:D

Any tips for the League medal Friday week

Markham GP 750 runs
Markham TL 750 runs
Thomas 450 runs 51 wickets
Trip 480 runs 37 Wickets

gullyrat1;340524 said:

hussler;340542 said:

chokers ur kidding urself it that game was played over satdy sundy this weekend im sure it would have been a completely diffrent game .... gladdy copped the worst conditions ever which resulted in not many runs in the outfield which brings frustration to the batsmen who cant turn over the strike as much as taylors did satdy big diffrence between weekends champ

Gladyboy;340530 said:

Dont you worry yourself about us CHOAKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Gladyboy;340450 said:
Lost the plot you boys have John is a ripper bloke and by far the best bat in the comp stop all the crap.

Whose going to watch The Skull next Friday? Should be a ripper

Ok guys - you ask anyone who knows anything about good batsmen and they say the best are those who perform in the biggest games. Both Markhams have played in 3 grand finals in the past 4 years for the following;

GP's JM = 3 runs and 0/7 off 2, 52 runs and did not bowl, & 49 runs and 2/15 off 8. Totals 104 runs in three hits, averaging just under 35 with the bat and 2/22 off 10 with the ball, averaging 11.

TL's JM = 93* and 0/5 off 5, 56 and 2/2 off 3, & 14 and 4/49 off 17. Totals 163 runs in three hits, averaging just under 55 with the bat and 6/56 off 25, averaging 9.

Both impressive, but Gladyboy, if you are saying Gladdy Parks' Markham is the best bat in the comp, then those are the stats, and stats don't lie.

Now, as the wise person you are, always telling others on here to pull their heads in, i hope you can do the same and accept defeat on this issue.

YoungGun;337434 said:
if u think the games over u got another thing coming...

dont ride us off thats for sure :)

Barney's Mate;340561 said:
Ok guys - you ask anyone who knows anything about good batsmen and they say the best are those who perform in the biggest games. Both Markhams have played in 3 grand finals in the past 4 years for the following;

GP's JM = 3 runs and 0/7 off 2, 52 runs and did not bowl, & 49 runs and 2/15 off 8. Totals 104 runs in three hits, averaging just under 35 with the bat and 2/22 off 10 with the ball, averaging 11.

TL's JM = 93* and 0/5 off 5, 56 and 2/2 off 3, & 14 and 4/49 off 17. Totals 163 runs in three hits, averaging just under 55 with the bat and 6/56 off 25, averaging 9.

Both impressive, but Gladyboy, if you are saying Gladdy Parks' Markham is the best bat in the comp, then those are the stats, and stats don't lie.

Now, as the wise person you are, always telling others on here to pull their heads in, i hope you can do the same and accept defeat on this issue.

Actually, i apologise, TL's JM actually averaged 81.5 with the bat in those three games, as he was not out in one of those hits, further proving my point.

Markham GP 750 runs
Markham TL 750 runs
Trip 480 runs 37 Wickets

gullyrat1;340557 said:

Markham GP 750 runs
Markham TL 750 runs
Trip 480 runs 37 Wickets

Tripp for me was the stand out he also was alot of the time the sloe contributor in alot of games

Thomas took 51 thats is massive but I dont think he will win alot like Shep the year he made 900 and tok 20 odd he rubs umps up the wrong way
Just My opinion

hussler;340542 said:

chokers ur kidding urself it that game was played over satdy sundy this weekend im sure it would have been a completely diffrent game .... gladdy copped the worst conditions ever which resulted in not many runs in the outfield which brings frustration to the batsmen who cant turn over the strike as much as taylors did satdy big diffrence between weekends champ

hussler;340529 said:
He doesnt think, he knows Numnuts............:p

why do you harass me.........?.....harassler your a muppet
you too would love to be bigcricket royalty like me........;)meh

Gladyboy;340450 said:
Lost the plot you boys have John is a ripper bloke and by far the best bat in the comp stop all the crap.

Whose going to watch The Skull next Friday? Should be a ripper

YoungGun;340560 said:

You have only got Jabba The Hut to blame for that, he won the toss and put you into that position!
As you and Jabba AKA The cookie monster have said all year if Gladdy win the toss in the GF they will win........................CHOKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually, i apologise, TL's JM actually averaged 81.5 with the bat in those three games, as he was not out in one of those hits, further proving my point.

i have really missed you guys...welcome back!!!
why does it take a grand final to bring out the best in everyone???

Gully rat...i know who you are and i will get my slab!!!

gullyrat1;340557 said:

Markham GP 750 runs
Markham TL 750 runs
Trip 480 runs 37 Wickets

Tripp for me was the stand out he also was alot of the time the sloe contributor in alot of games

Thomas took 51 thats is massive but I dont think he will win alot like Shep the year he made 900 and tok 20 odd he rubs umps up the wrong way
Just My opinion

MidnightFryer;340669 said:
You have only got Jabba The Hut to blame for that, he won the toss and put you into that position!
As you and Jabba AKA The cookie monster have said all year if Gladdy win the toss in the GF they will win........................CHOKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like the reference to a fellow Star Wars character there Chewy. Say g'day to Jabba for me & maybe next year you can bat with a light-saber.
PS. I'm logged in as the wrong dude.

hussler;340529 said:
He doesnt think, he knows Numnuts............:p

why do you harass me.........?.....harassler your a muppet
you too would love to be bigcricket royalty like me........;)meh

gullyrat1;340524 said:

Danny,

Kealba pay you dont they??? why what did you do all year? NOTHING!!!
The BP boys were telling me over a beer on saturday that they wanted GP to "PUMP " the big heads!

So stop having a go at your old club bcos you were not wanted there!
Gee KGG have a lot of silver in there cupboard NOT!

As for Taylors, well done.

Your couple of good players got you over the line again!

YoungGun;340560 said:

YoungGun;340560 said:

You are a peanut I dont know where you were but you won the toss. So don't go blaming conditions blame the decision to bat which was made by your captain.Grow up and stop crying sook.

i have really missed you guys...welcome back!!!
why does it take a grand final to bring out the best in everyone???

Gully rat...i know who you are and i will get my slab!!!

Both markhams are great bats and had great years!

Consistency goes to GP thats for sure. 3- or 4 real good years!

TL Markham has had some ordinary times in this comp but he doimnated the comp at at the end when it counted.

Id have either at my club thanks!

MidnightFryer;340669 said:

I like the reference to a fellow Star Wars character there Chewy. Say g'day to Jabba for me & maybe next year you can bat with a light-saber.
PS. I'm logged in as the wrong dude.

NWCA VET;340795 said:

A 20 y/o keeper who led the comp for dismissals.
A 20 y/o bowler who took 4 wickets in the GF to back up his 5 in last years GF.
A spinner with 35 wickets.
Four bats over 350 runs.
Kris McMullin 100 runs in the finals series.
Verdoorn got Markham, Lee got Telford and Shep.

Much more than the work of a couple of good players.

gullyrat1;340524 said:

Danny,

Kealba pay you dont they??? why what did you do all year? NOTHING!!!
The BP boys were telling me over a beer on saturday that they wanted GP to "PUMP " the big heads!

So stop having a go at your old club bcos you were not wanted there!
Gee KGG have a lot of silver in there cupboard NOT!

As for Taylors, well done.

Cutlet;340853 said:
A 20 y/o keeper who led the comp for dismissals.
A 20 y/o bowler who took 4 wickets in the GF to back up his 5 in last years GF.
A spinner with 35 wickets.
Four bats over 350 runs.
Kris McMullin 100 runs in the finals series.
Verdoorn got Markham, Lee got Telford and Shep.

Much more than the work of a couple of good players.

(Scroll opens) Hear ye, Hear ye.

YoungGun;340560 said:

You are a peanut I dont know where you were but you won the toss. So don't go blaming conditions blame the decision to bat which was made by your captain.Grow up and stop crying sook.

words of wisdom;340841 said:
You are a peanut I dont know where you were but you won the toss.So don't go blaming conditions blame the decision to bat which was made by your captain.Grow up and stop crying sook.

I feel sorry for Jabba, 3 finals against TL and 3 losses!
Poor old Jabba could not lead a horse to water!
Maybe time to slither off into the sunset for Jabba.
But then again would you want to lead that bunch

Both markhams are great bats and had great years!

Consistency goes to GP thats for sure. 3- or 4 real good years!

TL Markham has had some ordinary times in this comp but he doimnated the comp at at the end when it counted.

Id have either at my club thanks!

CantStandYa;340863 said:
(Scroll opens) Hear ye, Hear ye.

lol thats funny coz last seasons premiership medals have a scroll on them

but you just woodnt of known that now wood you???

for the record, the year b4 had a big triangle on it
and this years has a bat, ball and a set of stumps on them

and they all look sooooooo good together :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back