Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

So Northmetroboy is this true HDCA met at a pub and moneybank was there???
Again another lie "sit in the Corner and shut up" I know Camrea weren,t told that at our meeting!
so it looks like you haven't lied again. hang your head in shame!! GM trying to get something up so he can save his arse
and not be accussed of screwing a perfectly good comp up!!! and then turnaround and say "look what i have done" please!
I wonder who will want your two team clubs???? or do you want them to fold?? good for cricket the Gm!

what are you smoking?

Saw HDCA members and Rossana and a Moneybank rep in deep conversation at a local pub last night.
Very in depth meeting don.t know what they were talkinf about, but they were one of the last ones to leave!
Rossanna and moneybank, you might be wrong Northmetro boy they might have more say then we think!
I just hope we don't mearge who wants to play against a dying comp anyway and to top it off we have to play moneybank
again! no f.....k way. this better go to a vote by the clubs!!! who wants to go to Viewbank or ivanhooooeee for a game of local cricket. If this happens I think we will bite the bullet and apply to play money shield even though we won last year just couldn't
hack putting up with that shit again.

HDCA members, Rosanna and Rosebank? These are all HDCA people. What makes you think the discussion had anything to do with the NMCA?

Northmetroboy makes a good point, if you go to Money Shield you'll end up travellng to Hurstbridge, Montmorency, Whittlesea, etc for a game of cricket, probably worse than Viewbank or Ivanhoe.

I have no idea, I just said I saw them there! I used to play footy with some of moneybanks rank and file
and They Had told me that their club were really interested in the NCL.

"sit in the corner and shut up newcomer, your vote doesnt count!!" so you didn't say that your full of crap
as I said if you are not the GM you should be!! same M/O, I'm so glad that we are gone, I feel sorry for the rest of the clubs In
NMCA! you have no credibility!! you can't even lie straight!

"sit in the corner and shut up newcomer, your vote doesnt count!!" so you didn't say that your full of crap
as I said if you are not the GM you should be!! same M/O, I'm so glad that we are gone, I feel sorry for the rest of the clubs In
NMCA! you have no credibility!! you can't even lie straight!

I did write that, for the uneducated its a play on words, meaning that your vote carries no weight in the DVCA as you've only been in the comp for 2 years, blind freddie could see that........thats all...nothing sinister..........go have another cone, freak

ps we're all glad you are gone too....you are doing yourself no favours falling in to me each and every time.

at least those who read this will kinda see some of what we had to put up with ;)

Me , falling into you!!! You just admitted what you didn't say!! thats a play on words.
uneducated? you are an arrogant, self serving little man!!

Me , falling into you!!! You just admitted what you didn't say!! thats a play on words.
uneducated? you are an arrogant, self serving little man!!

I admitted what I didn't say??????? are you serious, you quoted my earlier posting, asked me if i said it, i admitted it...and now you say i didnt say it!!! what the hell are you on about?

oh yeah and i'm 6 foot 4".

why do you keep reading the NMCA forum? you hate us, we hate you, get over it

now fall in again, see you in five

Back on the cricket for this season

Anyone got any news?? I've heard Cobras have recruited heavily, Rivergum may have lost some, Cameron have a few back

anyone?

Back on the cricket for this season

Anyone got any news?? I've heard Cobras have recruited heavily, Rivergum may have lost some, Cameron have a few back

anyone?

About time we are back on the subject of talking about cricket.

Phil Smith appt joint coach at Cobras.
Matt Perri & Banister going to Pascoe Vale.
Barry Firebrace to Keon Park but have lost Nirmal
Ycw picked up a few from Plenty Valley

These are only rumours I have heard, can anyone confirm these moves.

Is nirmal going elsewhere? or not coming out?

Looks like DVCA aren't going to have a commitee! This is the funniest news I have ever heard!
Knocked back NCL and now don't have an executive! Servres those W........kers right!!

Looks like DVCA aren't going to have a commitee! This is the funniest news I have ever heard!
Knocked back NCL and now don't have an executive! Servres those W........kers right!!

i've said it before, but dont be surprised if somes familiar names popup, this could be exactly the oppurtunity required

Tick tock metroboy, nobody wants you!! Your'e right we will run it ourselves if need be!!!
We will do anything not to have anything to do with you and your decaying comp! Farewell C...... h...D.
Hows that for uneducated????

Tick tock metroboy, nobody wants you!! Your'e right we will run it ourselves if need be!!!
We will do anything not to have anything to do with you and your decaying comp! Farewell C...... h...D.
Hows that for uneducated????
Answer me this, why has your wonderful club gone from 5 senior teams and 4 junior teams when in the NMCA to struggling to field 3 senior teams and a single junior team now????

I can confirm Cobras have appointed Phil Smith , great to have him back in the competition so that one is no rumour !
as for recruiting heavily obviously talking to few guys but certainly want good blokes to be around the club

Guys if we can please refrain from even responding to that snake ******** ! Lets just concentrate on us and what we have and how we can get better....
Good Luck to all teams this year

For the record snake, yes your club set the playing level standard in A grade for a lot of years in Jika/NMCA, but I would be worried about your own backyard first before telling everyone else how bad they are. And before you say you were only having it out with Metroboy, when you slag off at the comp, you are slagging off everyone who plays within the comp.

I am not slagging the teams, metroboy slagged my club first and I defended myself!
There a lot of good people in NMCA, But with idiots like metroboy and the people that let him run the comp into the ground,
should be ashamed of themseleves!
I can't help to tell the truth!! The problem is that with these types of people they will bend, hide and lie about the truth
as it suits them! as I have said before you ask anybody who is seriously in it for the betterment of the comp, would they want
us back?? the answer is yes! they would take anyone they could back!! As for Bigman, I thought you were a good bloke!
Phil smith is a great bloke, but if he is your big recruit you have no idea about cricket!! this shows with the last couple of years
result:eek::eek::eek: everyone has a go at us about how we pay players, yeah we do but we pay for quality! not that Phil can't play ,it's just the fact that he played at who knows how many clubs and last year he played at a club that finished bottom or Close to Bottom at the HDCA!! and everybody says how well the comp is going! to the Cobras i hope the season goes well, but
nobody should get near Keon Park, if they are fair dinkum, and with firbrace there, I think they might be!!! So without offending
any club or individual other then metroboy have a great season, it might be your last in the current structure!!! YOUKNOWNOTHING, Bubis put a lot of people off side, but gave us succses, it came at a cost, people didn't like hearing the truth and they walked, even though bubis is gone, we will not stray from what we have learn't from him.
We are better off playing good blokes with less teams rather than putting up with sooks who rant and rave all the time!!
Hope you have a better understanding of how we work.

Oh Well Life goes on!!!!!!!
Yours in cricket!!!!!

I am not slagging the teams, metroboy slagged my club first and I defended myself!
There a lot of good people in NMCA, But with idiots like metroboy and the people that let him run the comp into the ground,
should be ashamed of themseleves!
I can't help to tell the truth!! The problem is that with these types of people they will bend, hide and lie about the truth
as it suits them!
I'm not on the exec, told you that already, comprehension not your strong point?

as I have said before you ask anybody who is seriously in it for the betterment of the comp, would they want
us back?? the answer is yes! they would take anyone they could back!!
A> you dont want to come back B> your club has continually slagged off at the comp, so why would we want you back?

As for Bigman, I thought you were a good bloke!
Phil smith is a great bloke, but if he is your big recruit you have no idea about cricket!! this shows with the last couple of years
result:eek::eek::eek: everyone has a go at us about how we pay players, yeah we do but we pay for quality! not that Phil can't play ,it's just the fact that he played at who knows how many clubs and last year he played at a club that finished bottom or Close to Bottom at the HDCA!! and everybody says how well the comp is going! to the Cobras i hope the season goes well, but
nobody should get near Keon Park, if they are fair dinkum, and with firbrace there, I think they might be!!! So without offending any club or individual other then metroboy have a great season, it might be your last in the current structure!!!
you dont offend me, i like how you make yourself and your club look silly, and you just slagged off cobras and phil smith, so good job not offending anyone

YOUKNOWNOTHING, Bubis put a lot of people off side, but gave us succses, it came at a cost, people didn't like hearing the truth and they walked, even though bubis is gone, we will not stray from what we have learn't from him.
We are better off playing good blokes with less teams rather than putting up with sooks who rant and rave all the time!!
Hope you have a better understanding of how we work.
How did you survive the cull?

Oh Well Life goes on!!!!!!!
Yes it does, move your rubbish to your dvca forum
Yours in cricket!!!!!

Back