Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Bundoora Park, can't win Jack so they want to play in the valley.
Just doesn't make sense, have they had a fall out with anyone??

My tip is that Olympic Colts might recruit well this off season as West heidelberg and North Heidelberg's future is still not 100% certain. Is there a chance a few will be brought across to that club seeming they are in the top Grade
DJ your tip is way off the mark ol son ...the lads from from the kennel are ready to go around again at nth heid now it's just a matter of which grade we will be getting put in ...but looking forward to a new era shall be exciting

DJ your tip is way off the mark ol son ...the lads from from the kennel are ready to go around again at nth heid now it's just a matter of which grade we will be getting put in ...but looking forward to a new era shall be exciting
Well thats good to hear. Hopefully they can build from there solid start they had in the HDCA. Any official word on John Green's future. I have been hearing quite a few rumors but is there anything which is clear truth

Well thats good to hear. Hopefully they can build from there solid start they had in the HDCA. Any official word on John Green's future. I have been hearing quite a few rumors but is there anything which is clear truth
No news as yet but i can tell you 1 thing he is a required player at the doggies :) and shane harvey will be a handy inclusion next season also ....does anybody know where jason mcgann is playing now as he has left Camrea ?

Rumour is McGann is going to join Rosebank with the likes of Steve Favrin heading to the helm as well.

Apparently Rosebank are also chasing the services of American Tennis sensation Robby Ginepri to become there fielding/fitness coach... watch this space

Rumour is McGann is going to join Rosebank with the likes of Steve Favrin heading to the helm as well.

Apparently Rosebank are also chasing the services of American Tennis sensation Robby Ginepri to become there fielding/fitness coach... watch this space

well there's another flag to put in the cabinet, and oh my god!! it too has a price tag attached

Northmetro, you are just a dill, get over it!!! enough is enough do you want them to go again?
They are bringing another 10 clubs with them ,look forward, get over it!
I think we are all over it, they have been gone for three years move on for the betterment of the comp.

Northmetro, you are just a dill, get over it!!! enough is enough do you want them to go again?
They are bringing another 10 clubs with them ,look forward, get over it!
I think we are all over it, they have been gone for three years move on for the betterment of the comp.

you cannot be serious! they have nothing to do with the other clubs coming over. they bagged the hell out of OUR comp and now come crawling back as they have nowhere to go, rest assured if there was a another option they would have taken it!!!!
and it looks like its all starting again, spend up spend up, i thought we got away from that, should never been allowed into to the top grade IMO. what makes them better than 20 or so clubs in the lower end of NMCA? cash? thats all they have

okay, you have your opinion, others have theirs, if they weren't adding to the comp, I don't
think they would of been put back in "A" grade. we'll just leave it at that. Have a good season.

North Heidelberg have folded. This is from the NMCA facebook site. What happened Kennel???

Back