Nrl

Re: Nrl

SouthSwans;222480 said:
I must ask why Titans, is there a personal connection or do you just go for them. I go for Storm cause I like to support League in Melbourne and Parramatta cause I used to live there. However if Melbourne played Parra in the grand final, I'd definetley be going for the Storm.

i dont no i dont really like NRL
but i dont no why i choose titans i used to go for storm

el-capitano;221080 said:
You sure? I could pull out the stats of 6 penalties in total during game 1, 16 during game 2- which is unheard of during Origin- as compared to a normal NRL game.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. ;)

Still a fix el-cap? ;)

Yeah mate-for game 2 at least! :D I was busy yesterday with work- hence no rant- but here goes now!

Congrats to Queensland. I said game three would be wide open to whoever wanted to win it, and NSW were not good enough. Sure there were also some shonky refereeing decisions go against us again, but really that didn't and shouldn't have made a difference.

Once Prince went off, Queensland weren't going to do much at all, so all we had to do was score even one try, and we would've won it.

Instead Gallen gives away a stupidly dumb penalty to even it up at 10 all, then instead of going for the win, we play a game of 20 to 20 for 25 minutes, until Thurston wins it for Qld.

The thing which annoys me is the fact Queensland had to talk up Hunt at 5/8th, I heard at least three times in the post match interviews from the players how well Hunt went. Its like if they say it often enough we'll believe it. He's crap, and if game 1 didn't prove it, game 3 sure did!

At least we got to laugh at so called tough man Mick Crocker get knocked out by a footy! By a football. He gets called tissue from now on, because he's soft and fluffy.

One try in 160 minutes of football isn't good enough and Bellamy had better look at what he's doing wrong if he's to come back again next year- although that being said, Queensland do have the current Australian backline, so if anyone was going to do something, it was them. They weren't series favourites for nothing.

There is a bright light at the end of the tunnel though. They are going to be stuffed when Price and Petro retire! ;)

Go you Blues- next year!

Back