Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

stalking the posters, that helps your argument...seems a few people have the same opinion of the goings on down at Macleod United, where the WAGS rule
Stalking ? give us a spell. Its right there under his name.
I think Tim has got the best out of the side and has improved his record every year he has been coach. I personally don't agree with peoples opinion on Tim being selfish, having known him for 20 odd years, I suggest it is quite the opposite. How the ******** do people form this opinion ? On what basis ?
An explanation would be handy

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalking ? give us a spell. Its right there under his name.
I think Tim has got the best out of the side and has improved his record every year he has been coach. I personally don't agree with peoples opinion on Tim being selfish, having known him for 20 odd years, I suggest it is quite the opposite. How the ******** do people form this opinion ? On what basis ?
An explanation would be handy

Not disputing his record mate,it just makes it a lot easier to pick and choose when and where to bowl and bat yourself depending on the opposition and trust me Serg that's the opinion of many in the dvca.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not disputing his record mate,it just makes it a lot easier to pick and choose when and where to bowl and bat yourself depending on the opposition and trust me Serg that's the opinion of many in the dvca.

So Tim has become versatile in that he can bat as opener, or 3 down to 6 or 7, depending on situations in games . Can't see where the selfishness is in that respect. You people are a barrel of laughs !

So Tim has become versatile in that he can bat as opener, or 3 down to 6 or 7, depending on situations in games . Can't see where the selfishness is in that respect. You people are a barrel of laughs !

He's always done that, way back to when they started in MS, and long before he became captain, so I don't see how it can be a matter of selfishness.

Sometimes it's smart but sometimes you've gotta face the music for the team and put yourself against the oppositions best bowlers and bowl against bats that have taken you down before. I don't think he does it anywhere near often enough.

Hardly think I'm potting him. I've spoken to GT and he has admitted that he should of handled is departure better. I have no issues with him leaving, just the manner in which he has gone about it. I have communicated to Glen my thoughts, wished him all the best and also told him he earn't the right to make whatever decision he feels best with. As for mentioning remuneration, I think the Eltham figure is common knowledge and highlights that the offer was too good to refuse. I never specifically mentioned any figure I don't think as to Research and GT. As for this Connor McGregor bloke whoever he is, I've known of 2 people in my DVCA time who get some cheap gratification out of your type of trolling and baiting. One's a sociopath and the other not far off it. Get some help before it's too late!

Call me what you will. I only released months ago that GT was leaving your club. You continued to bury your head in the sand and have a go at me. Now calling me names? You sound bitter. How many runs would GT have made on your new pitch?

So Tongs your dvca recruits to your new club are t rapp , but more importantly Ray Kelsey ? You should be trying to make a good impression .

Rapp will be a good inclusion. To there twos. Flat track bully. Kelsey on the other hand can still play if his body isn't stuffed. Hope your not forking out as much coin as your old club thongs.

I don't know what Eltham are paying any of their players, but do know that numbers thrown around previous years (for the likes of Skips) have been grossly inaccurate. So I'd imagine that's similar this year.

As for my current club, I'll leave that chat off the DVCA threads.

Jealous that you're not doing any work to better your club for the long term? Cheque book recruiting ruins the game. That's all that Macleod are. A chequebook, fly in fly out club.

On closer inspection if you look at their 1st XI squad last season they had 1 recruit hardly call that a cheque book in/out club.

On closer inspection if you look at their 1st XI squad last season they had 1 recruit hardly call that a cheque book in/out club.

I think 9 of the 11 played juniors at Macleod from the grand final side. Matt James and Richard Johnson the only 2.

I ASK AGAIN, WHAT CLUB ARE YOU ALIGNED TO MRS MCGREGOR ?

Jealous that you're not doing any work to better your club for the long term? Cheque book recruiting ruins the game. That's all that Macleod are. A chequebook, fly in fly out club.

Maybe get your stats/facts right Conor McGregor have you not seen riverside splashing cash around

Been going on for a while. Add nothing of value to the DVCA and why they have a side in our comp has me stumped.

**My opinion only. Not sure of my clubs take on it.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but do PV only really have a senior side so they can have juniors? Surely the executive should just allow them to have juniors.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but do PV only really have a senior side so they can have juniors? Surely the executive should just allow them to have juniors.

They originally "merged" with Yarrambat and now call themselves LaurimarPV or something similar. Good on them for doing so as they have now got hold of a flourishing area that will serve them well for the future. They're doing the best thing for their club. Not sure if clubs like Mernda or Plenty (2 closest clubs to laurimar) had the same train of thought to get themselves involved in the area, if they didn't, they probably should have.

Haven't been involved at club level for a few seasons so unsure of their current arrangement. What I do know is that the senior side in our comp has basically been their 5th 11 so can not see anything changing in relation to them being competeitive. Personally don't think they should be a senior club in our comp.

The only positive of them having their own juniors is that they may now cease trying to entice other clubs better junior players when they represent them in rep sides.... doubt it though.

Back