Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Want to do something, because they're next in line. Whitch did make an approach to Tom after round 1 as well.

Brutal,do you believe Tom is playing at the search next year ? For the $ he cost you would it be so bad to part ways and try and rebuild ? He never stood up and put himself at the coal face and when games were there to be saved he hid himself.not stiring here just an observation that it might be best for both if he moves on

Brutal,do you believe Tom is playing at the search next year ? For the $ he cost you would it be so bad to part ways and try and rebuild ? He never stood up and put himself at the coal face and when games were there to be saved he hid himself.not stiring here just an observation that it might be best for both if he moves on
Appreciate your question. Tom will be playing at RECCC next season.

Finally got accepted into BigCricket and allowed to post! Anyone know why it takes so long to get approved? Anyway, long time lurker first time poster. Love my local cricket and have some mutual connections in the NMCA and DVCA. Heard that Andrew Fotiniopolous from Heidelberg will be playing at Holy Trinity next season with his brother in law. Had a big year with Heidelberg.

Finally got accepted into BigCricket and allowed to post! Anyone know why it takes so long to get approved? Anyway, long time lurker first time poster. Love my local cricket and have some mutual connections in the NMCA and DVCA. Heard that Andrew Fotiniopolous from Heidelberg will be playing at Holy Trinity next season with his brother in law. Had a big year with Heidelberg.
Same here I tried making an account last year and only just got approved. Played with and against Fot and knowing him would love to be chased and wouldn't be surprised if he did go if a bit of coin was thrown into the equation, would be a loss for Hberg and their attack that's for sure

Fotini-what?! can we get that abbreviated lol. Had a pretty solid year, 27 wickets at 14 odd would be a pretty handy inclusion to any side. Interesting move with Dale as coach, maybe that means he wont be there next year?

Same here I tried making an account last year and only just got approved. Played with and against Fot and knowing him would love to be chased and wouldn't be surprised if he did go if a bit of coin was thrown into the equation, would be a loss for Hberg and their attack that's for sure
Have heard also that Adam Dale won't be there either. Mind you if the money spent over past couple of years for no finals is correct, then probably a good parting.

Have heard also that Adam Dale won't be there either. Mind you if the money spent over past couple of years for no finals is correct, then probably a good parting.
They've been disappointing since coming over to the comp, no finals appearances for a club that was lauded as a powerhouse. If they get rid of Dale they should spend the money on a batsman cause they cant make a winning score to save themselves

They've been disappointing since coming over to the comp, no finals appearances for a club that was lauded as a powerhouse. If they get rid of Dale they should spend the money on a batsman cause they cant make a winning score to save themselves

Disappointing isnt the word AB, Competitive i would say. you ask people that play against them and what they think of them. I've got mates down at HCC - They are great blokes to be around, great rooms and always friendly. Pretty sure none of them get paid to play compared to other club's in the comp so to finish so if they get a decent batter next season they could be anything

Back