Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

I knew who you were talking about, just wanted you to say it. GT was spoken to about 2 weeks ago because this rumour had been around since About 2 months ago. As you'd be aware he ran a circular over his hand and left a bit of a mess also. He spoke to Pres and indicated hand was coming along fine and was keen as for another season. I see no reason for him to lie, so unless it comes from him, we'll just put it amongst the Skips leaving Eltham file.

A lot can happen in two weeks. Or should I say HAS happened.

I knew who you were talking about, just wanted you to say it. GT was spoken to about 2 weeks ago because this rumour had been around since About 2 months ago. As you'd be aware he ran a circular over his hand and left a bit of a mess also. He spoke to Pres and indicated hand was coming along fine and was keen as for another season. I see no reason for him to lie, so unless it comes from him, we'll just put it amongst the Skips leaving Eltham file.

Don't bring him into it, I don't want to have to answer the millions questions about Skips again. You can handle the heat, Brutal, don't shift it onto Eltham. haha

Just spoken to GT. Doesn't even know if he'll be playing. Thumb especially and finger not healing the best. Certainly hasn't committed to anything but did admit Eltgam had made a offer like they probably do most years.

Made an offer. So he's in talks with them. meeting them. Maybe he isn't certain to stay at Research? Bye bye GT.

Big deal! He's had a chat, they've made an offer. Probably the same one as last year. Has stated he might not play anyway. If he does play and there's a gap between what's on the table, then I'll personally see that he won't be leaving for money. I've heard all the rumours. Skips was only going to play if the club got GT, Skips was only going to play if Mashy played. I'm confident he'll be with us if he plays at all. A lot of resourceful people at RECCC to try and make it work.

Like you boys did with Burton? Threw insane amounts of money at him, then he under performs? Good culture.

Any clubs going after the internationals this year? Anyone getting old ones back, new ones in?

Apparently we are getting Ruwan Perera back, however it's worth noting that we won a Money Shield flag without him and didn't even make the finals when he took 50 wickets in the season, so, meh.

On the topic of pitches, brutal you said research is getting a new deck is it one of the old style pitches? Does anybody know what grounds are getting the old pitches re installed before commencement of season proper? It was a move to combat bouncy pitches for junior development I think

On the topic of pitches, brutal you said research is getting a new deck is it one of the old style pitches? Does anybody know what grounds are getting the old pitches re installed before commencement of season proper? It was a move to combat bouncy pitches for junior development I think

Research will be able to get the new pitch soon. They've got plenty of cash spare now Turner is gone.

Apparently we are getting Ruwan Perera back, however it's worth noting that we won a Money Shield flag without him and didn't even make the finals when he took 50 wickets in the season, so, meh.
Bundoora United must just love your positivity towards the club every time you post a comment about the them.

If you always so against everything that happens at the joint why do you stick around?

Bundoora United must just love your positivity towards the club every time you post a comment about the them.

If you always so against everything that happens at the joint why do you stick around?

You'd have to be reasonably excited if you're from BU, they should be pretty strong coming down, have got players back and have recruited well this far. I don't get the negativity? Is it because the club captain has red hair?

Epping. Mill Park. Camrea. Rivergum. Whittlesea. Signed with Bundoora, screwed them over. Rumoured with Canterbury. Signed with Greensborough this year. All at the ripe old age of 21. This Mcauley sounds like a real catch. If only he could make a run.

You'd have to be reasonably excited if you're from BU, they should be pretty strong coming down, have got players back and have recruited well this far. I don't get the negativity? Is it because the club captain has red hair?

Strawberry blonde i think it is, however, i should be the last person to comment on somebodys hair.........

Back