problems, quirks, and errors

amerifolklegend

problems, quirks, and errors

When I try to quote a post and reply, it freezes the page. I did it four times trying to reply to a post in the BigEast forum. Each time, the page froze, but not my computer. I could close the window each tiem and start over. Finally, I just posted the reply without quoting and it worked.

But I don't know what's going on with the quote feature.

Re: problems, quirks, and errors

amerifolklegend said:
When I try to quote a post and reply, it freezes the page. I did it four times trying to reply to a post in the BigEast forum. Each time, the page froze, but not my computer. I could close the window each tiem and start over. Finally, I just posted the reply without quoting and it worked.

But I don't know what's going on with the quote feature.

Let's see if this quote works here.

EDIT: Yes it does. So it only seems to be a problem in the bigeast.

I wonder the fact that the post I was quoting had a picture in it had anything to do with it.

I gave it a shot in that same thread - trying to quote my original post with the UL logo in it, and it worked fine.

writered21 said:
I gave it a shot in that same thread - trying to quote my original post with the UL logo in it, and it worked fine.

Yeah, I have since quoted one post in that thread and it worked fine. It hesitated for a second, but it worked. I guess it's fine now. I'll post again if I find the problem again.

so we got a cheesehead, well i got something to say to u

p1_moss_moon_all.jpg

jk, but go vikings

OK, I know CIM thinks I am dumb as bricks, but my avatar can not be changed, nor has the rep thing ever worked once. not making this up, promise.

WHere exactly is that at?

On My page, I can go to edit avatars and when I get there I get this:

Your Current AvatarNo Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

However, I can't unclick that do not use avatar button.

amerifolklegend said:
WHere exactly is that at?

On My page, I can go to edit avatars and when I get there I get this:

Your Current AvatarNo Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

However, I can't unclick that do not use avatar button.

Ya i got the exact same prob

move your eyeballs down about 1/2 inch. right below what you said, is a form for uploading a custom avatar.

Back