problems, quirks, and errors

Re: problems, quirks, and errors

huss said:
you are dumb as bricks :) you have to use the custom avatar section

See AFL's post below. :rolleyes:

This isn't something that I can't get. The function simply isn't there. Maybe it's the designers that are dumb as bricks. :D

it says this

Custom Avatar
If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.
Use Custom Avatar
You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.
Enter Avatar URL:
Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

huss said:
it says this

Custom Avatar
If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.
Use Custom Avatar
You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.
Enter Avatar URL:
Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

That must be just for ure account cuz it isnt there for afl,looper's or mine.

Looper said:
OK, I know CIM thinks I am dumb as bricks, but my avatar can not be changed, nor has the rep thing ever worked once. not making this up, promise.
I had the same problem. There was no avatar option until several hours after I'd registered.

Bingo!!! thanks huss. (now I jsut have to find somethin' good...after all teh ruckus I caused)

cdpconrad said:
so we got a cheesehead, well i got something to say to u

p1_moss_moon_all.jpg

jk, but go vikings

Shoulda gone with a Warren MOON picture.

Aha, I kill myself.

The bug AFL mentioned yesterday about quoting messages and then having a freeze up when hitting Submit has returned to the Big East forum. Just had that issue twice in the Rutgers thread.

Back