Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

Couldnt agree more pig. Just sad i couldn't read your post before the fun police yellow carded you. Its only 1 bloke bangin on about him anyway and from where i sit sounds like he's got more of an obsession with snowy than the man himself did with schwartz! Opener why would you want to bat at 8? Thats where the tail starts for most dvca clubs although some start at 5 going on last years results!

Its quite obvious that people think that you are Snowy. If its not you, why don't you just clear the air and tell us who you are so that it can be dropped once and for all?

Been opening a long time BBP! It has its own pros and cons I must say.

Opener i believe that LECC are without a recognised keeper for the up and coming season and therefore are getting a part time batsmen/part time bowler to take the gloves in the 1s.

Care to fill us in which of the many superstars at LECC will take the gloves this season?

Me telling you who i am wont stop people thinking or writing what they want. Will you declare your true identity? Ive already declared i play for a barclay shield club and im just an ordinary old cricketer who has had his day in the sun. I still play 1s but mainly when top guys go to the races or weddings. My opinion worth no more and no less than yours jh or anyone elses. But im not snowy. No thankyou..

As always, appreciate your continued interest in LECC Hendo.
The bloke you are referring to kept during last season, I am sure he would do fine if picked
to keep full time. I'm not sure who will be the starting keeper though, be out of a few guys.
Though with so "many superstars" I'm sure it doesn't matter who does it. :confused:

Since you feel BringBackPunter should say who he is, who might you be?

Opener i believe that LECC are without a recognised keeper for the up and coming season and therefore are getting a part time batsmen/part time bowler to take the gloves in the 1s.

Care to fill us in which of the many superstars at LECC will take the gloves this season?

Would have to agree- there are some people with an apparent sick obsession with this Snowy character

Back to the cricket s*$t talk and rumors (some facts would be great as well)

Also as a newcomer to this forum I had a look at last years thread and noticed as soon as the former HDCA club Rosanna won MS all the heads saying they should start in the lower grades or finish last shut up pretty quick, I have watched them for years and no doubt they will shake up Barclay. Only lost one game last year to Heidelberg, who were very disappointing.

Any Practice games coming up?
Research Eltham Collegians have a practice match on the 21/22 against a club from up the Murray River way, at Research Park. Can't remember who the mob is except that is former player Mark Petersons current club. The 2's will follow up with a game against Mont 2's the following day.

As always, appreciate your continued interest in LECC Hendo.
The bloke you are referring to kept during last season, I am sure he would do fine if picked
to keep full time. I'm not sure who will be the starting keeper though, be out of a few guys.
Though with so "many superstars" I'm sure it doesn't matter who does it. :confused:

Since you feel BringBackPunter should say who he is, who might you be?

The bloke you are referring to, is a mediocre player at best. No doubt he kept due to Rapp not available. You remember him, another one of the decent blokes down there who were smart enough to leave.

Maybe he's after the keeping gig at LE. Probably use his gob instead of the gloves.

That's a funny one. Judging by your very poor attempt of humour, and your history of never talking about yourself as a player and your love of LECC. Not hard to work out who you are. Another non respected.

LP are kidding aren't they - their website trumpeting the return of Ben Rowe (16yo) who went to Hurstbridge last year.
must be slow for news there.
I don't think you will see him down at Lower on Sunday Os10, he has defected to the Pythons this year and will add to the ever growing girth`s down there.

All thats been confirmed is that you are a peanut who is badly informed and has a bad obsession with snowy. Moving on. Tough call on a 16yr old kid late cut. Should you not give him a chance at that age? Did you not get a chance when you were that young?
Now that we have confirmed that Bringbackpunter is snowy ill give it a rest. Squeak squeak!!!!!

Can you actually reveal anything to back up your theory or are you just guessing cos you dont like the guy? What did he do to you mouse? Belt you all over the ground, get you out and send you off. Did you play with him and he took your spot? I wont go down the low path of suggesting he did something with your mum or sister but something has you seriously pissed at the guy. Get over it mate. You are barking at the wrong guy! I dont know you and i dont care. Hopefully if you play barclay or barclay 2s against a club west of g'boro we might meet and have a beer. Until then do yourself a favour. Talk cricket mate and relevant stuff like the other intelligent people on here

Can you actually reveal anything to back up your theory or are you just guessing cos you dont like the guy? What did he do to you mouse? Belt you all over the ground, get you out and send you off. Did you play with him and he took your spot? I wont go down the low path of suggesting he did something with your mum or sister but something has you seriously pissed at the guy. Get over it mate. You are barking at the wrong guy! I dont know you and i dont care. Hopefully if you play barclay or barclay 2s against a club west of g'boro we might meet and have a beer. Until then do yourself a favour. Talk cricket mate and relevant stuff like the other intelligent people on here

Gotta love a sickie at work. Been reading back through posts on here by particular posters and took note of something interesting. 2slips2gullys and bringbackpunter write extraordinarily similar. The above post was almost posted word for word by 2slips almost a year ago. Interestingly, 2slips went missing and then bringbackpunter popped up around 6 or 7 weeks later. I wonder why the 6 or 7 week gap?

Back