Should KUMBLE retire after AUTRALIA series

Is this the best time for Kumble to announce retirment?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Re: Should KUMBLE retire after AUTRALIA series

AB;278621 said:
The last time Tendulkar captained India was before Sehwag made his debut. Sehwag is a part time bowler who can be effective in helpful conditions.
The last time I saw Sehwag in action, Ganguly was the skipper but was injured and Tendulkar was the VC, that was in Australia about 10 years ago and Sehwag was awesome then. Sehwag just hasn't been bowled much hence the big gap between wickets. I just gotta hope that Dhoni uses Sehwag more because he is awesome.

I believe that Sehwag hasn't been around for 10 years Suzi.......

D.K;278683 said:
I believe that Sehwag hasn't been around for 10 years Suzi.......
Sehwag has been around for 10 years. The last 4 series against them he has been in the squad...

The first series that he was in he came in for an injured Ganguly and made his debut. Was used as a bowler and then found out that could actually bat.
The next 3 series he has been used mainly as a batter.

He made his debut in 2001, as batsman not a bowler.

He bowls on average less than 8 overs per match against Australia and considering that over a 3rd of his 114 overs came in the recent Delhi match (42 overs(remove that and it comes down to about 5 overs per game)), I think it's safe to say he's never been picked as a bowler.

His first test against Australia was in 2003, where he opened the batting, scoring 45 and 0. He didn't bowl. Ganguly played in this match, scoring 144 (only batted once).

mas cambios;278899 said:
He made his debut in 2001, as batsman not a bowler.

He bowls on average less than 8 overs per match against Australia and considering that over a 3rd of his 114 overs came in the recent Delhi match (42 overs(remove that and it comes down to about 5 overs per game)), I think it's safe to say he's never been picked as a bowler.

His first test against Australia was in 2003, where he opened the batting, scoring 45 and 0. He didn't bowl. Ganguly played in this match, scoring 144 (only batted once).
Come now mate- don't let the facts get in the way of a poor argument! :D

Back