Stuart Clark

Re: Stuart Clark

Clark is a test bowler but not ODI bowler. I'd much rather Johnson, Bracken and co. tearing it up in the ODIs.

Squiz;99293 said:
How does this guy get to play for Australia? Abosolute hack of the highest order. His stats so far in this match against the Windies are 7-0-87-0, that's an economy rate of 12.42. When all the other seamers have an economy rate of under 4.5, that performance is absolutely deplorable!

Never let him play international cricket again! I can't believe he was compared to Glenn McGrath.

Clarke isnt half the bowler of McGrath. I dont reckon he will be in the Ashes Squad, he just isnt up 2 it

If Stuart Clarke makes the ashes before Tait, then the selectors deserve to be publicly flogged!

The only reason he is even considered is because he is from NSW - hack of the highest order.

What is with the selectors and NSW. The full strength NSW side basically includes the Aussie bowling attack. If they were to play full strength, one of McGrath, Lee, Bracken, Clark or MacGill would have to be dropped.

I think Stuart Clark is average, he was great against South Africa but hasn't showed much since.

I don't know why Dizzy isn't in. He scored 200 in his last game, and bowled well. What the hell is he doing forfeiting his spot for the Ashes.

I think Tait already has the wood on the Pommies. He bowled terrificly in the Prime Minister's XI game. I still don't know why Jaques isn't in the Test or ODI side.

I used to think Mitch Johnson was total turd. He's steadily improving, but i don't think it is quite a good idea to throw him into the first test when he can he doesn'y even dominate the Pura Cup.

Bracken was in good form in India, why not give him a chance for the 1st Test? But i seriously do not have a clue on who will make the side as the 3rd pace bowler. Or at No. 6 for that matter, with Michael CLarke, Watto and Roy fighting for one posi. I reckon Jaques should get in.

S Clark is underrated, he went over to South Africa and took 20 wickets in three test matches and has dominated this Pura Cup season, deserves to be in the 12.

Bennycoff;114358 said:
S Clark is underrated, he went over to South Africa and took 20 wickets in three test matches and has dominated this Pura Cup season, deserves to be in the 12.

hes slowly getting the credit he deserves.

Back