Subbies 2011/12

As an observer of the eastern teams I am just wondering what a few of them have done as far as the recruits and departures go. I have kept an eye on here but only oakleigh seem to have done anything.. What about the croydon's, box hill, bayswater, noble etc. Haven't heard a peep. Anyone got any news?

Any news on any further signings?
Ivanhoe?
Broadmeadows - Looking for a professional?
Coburg - losing Lewis?

From the mail I am getting Melton has well and truly pissed off the exec. with their excessive expenditure and one of the key reasons CV will most likely reduce / remove the dividend?

Also peoples thoughts on the T20 included in the home & away for points, from all accounts, most 1st XI teams did not like it? But it will be re-fixture d.....

Ivanhoe?
Coburg - losing Lewis?

From the mail I am getting Melton has well and truly pissed off the exec. with their excessive expenditure and one of the key reasons CV will most likely reduce / remove the dividend?

Also peoples thoughts on the T20 included in the home & away for points, from all accounts, most 1st XI teams did not like it? But it will be re-fixture d.....
What's happened with Lewis?

Further to an earlier post that dropped off, the Kingston Saints' ground has been slated for an upgrade, however, has been pushed back a number of times. Meant to be 2013/14 season. I think cost to do it (old tip) may result in continual 'delays' from council.

Further to an earlier post that dropped off, the Kingston Saints' ground has been slated for an upgrade, however, has been pushed back a number of times. Meant to be 2013/14 season. I think cost to do it (old tip) may result in continual 'delays' from council.

Will the 1's and 2's play at St Bedes during the makeover? Will be some big scores ! Ha Ha

Will the 1's and 2's play at St Bedes during the makeover? Will be some big scores ! Ha Ha
Not likely! Although I must say, played at St Bedes before the merger and there were very few 'massive' scores. Would be the only ground in a one dayer where the inner circle could make up part of the boundary!!

Driving past St Bedes it looks like the ground slopes away like a run at Falls Creek,is it just an optical illusion SS?Pretty quiet on here,Lewis staying at Coburg as captain while part time coach at Essendon.
Broady have gone with a Sri Lankan as their pro,33 year old opening bowler Tyron Gamage,played against touring Poms not long ago.

No slope at the school. A very strange ground, as I've have been part of an all run 4 on that ground, however, seen leg glance 6's in my time.

Very quiet people, any more news to tell?

Ivanhoe?
Coburg - losing Lewis?

Yarraville have tweeted the following appointments over night. Al Hewet as 1st XI captain and the recruitment of Premier cricketer Matthew Harrison. Can anyone shed any light on their credentials?

Harrison has played over a hundred premier games so must go all right,Hewet is medium pacer and handy lower order bat,has been there a few years now,his old man played for eons at Willy.

Clubs must be starting pre-season about now? Brighton due to start this Sunday. Few announcements on the website about a few signings. Looking quite good for the Tonners.

Back