subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

@|
*DaNcE HeRo*;220043 said:
NOPE???? arnt u confident in sheedy?

saw sheeds last night he has lost 10 kg's so lookout bowling attacks........
as u would know he's got the runs on the board and your mighty mick allen has got big shoes to fill.........he's just chasing coin.........and only made 200 odd last year so he's comming off a good year like me.........@|

im not a betting man......and wouldnt put money on something so stupid.....

@|
*DaNcE HeRo*;220043 said:
NOPE???? arnt u confident in sheedy?

as u would know he's got the runs on the board and your mighty mick allen has got big shoes to fill.........he's just chasing coin.........and only made 200 odd last year so he's comming off a good year like me.........@|

Bubba;220046 said:
ok fair enough....the melton boys sure do no how to party.....@|
ive got the clubs bowling machine set up in my back yard.......a few of the boys have been for a hit already........
should have seen weapo down at the hobbo's last night.......rocked the joint even muzzled in on the private party upstairs for free carona's........when im out nothing gets left in the bag abit like when i grace(lol)the cricket field........

Bubba;220046 said:
ok fair enough....the melton boys sure do no how to party.....@|
ive got the clubs bowling machine set up in my back yard.......a few of the boys have been for a hit already........
should have seen weapo down at the hobbo's last night.......rocked the joint even muzzled in on the private party upstairs for free carona's........when im out nothing gets left in the bag abit like when i grace(lol)the cricket field........

weapons05/06;220056 said:
@|

big shoes to fill?? im thinking your talking about pritchards shoes?? i just hope your not talking about his batting shoes... 5 years whats he scored?? 300 - 250 - 250 - 250 - 300?? might mick will make as many as heath did in 5 years this year!!!!!! just chasing coin hey?? like your mate sheedy, or is he playing for the love of it?? mighty mick lives 10 mins away is building a house and has a kid on the way so thats why he is playing with us...

weapons05/06;220056 said:
@|

big shoes to fill?? im thinking your talking about pritchards shoes?? i just hope your not talking about his batting shoes... 5 years whats he scored?? 300 - 250 - 250 - 250 - 300?? might mick will make as many as heath did in 5 years this year!!!!!! just chasing coin hey?? like your mate sheedy, or is he playing for the love of it?? mighty mick lives 10 mins away is building a house and has a kid on the way so thats why he is playing with us...

weapons05/06;220057 said:

in your backyard?? hahahahahaha actually your backyard would prob be a better pitch than what your club usually serves up... disgraceful green tops... but if thats how your club had to win 3 years ago i guess we had to put up with it ;)

you rocking the joint? haha u tooooool!

weapons05/06;220057 said:

in your backyard?? hahahahahaha actually your backyard would prob be a better pitch than what your club usually serves up... disgraceful green tops... but if thats how your club had to win 3 years ago i guess we had to put up with it ;)

*DaNcE HeRo*;220062 said:

yer yer yer.......thats what they all say...........sheeds played all his jnrs down at willy even played footy down there in the vfl......lived in willy as a kid and parents still do.......yer he'd be on good coin but thats justified with his results and where our club is at the moment.......your guy has done nothing.......ask him about all the awards he won while sheeds was at carlton............=none@|

he wont make that many......you guys keep the grass too long for all the snake's down their........so they can hide like cowards.........;)

yer yer yer.......thats what they all say...........sheeds played all his jnrs down at willy even played footy down there in the vfl......lived in willy as a kid and parents still do.......yer he'd be on good coin but thats justified with his results and where our club is at the moment.......your guy has done nothing.......ask him about all the awards he won while sheeds was at carlton............=none@|

he wont make that many......you guys keep the grass too long for all the snake's down their........so they can hide like cowards.........;)

*DaNcE HeRo*;220063 said:

hahaha ive never seen a green top down at willy:eek:yer dont forget we have to put up with it also bloody council...........where you snakes probably do it your selves......we love playing away from home..............@|

*DaNcE HeRo*;220063 said:

hahaha ive never seen a green top down at willy:eek:yer dont forget we have to put up with it also bloody council...........where you snakes probably do it your selves......we love playing away from home..............@|

D.H your saying that he is going to score 1350 runs this year?
Thats over 100 a game.
Get real mate.
Sheedy isn't on a whole lot compared to other players around the league that aren't quite as good as him so i would hardly say he was chasing coin.
He has done wonders for our club and i would have him over your mate Allen any day of the week.

Thats over 100 a game.
Get real mate.
Sheedy isn't on a whole lot compared to other players around the league that aren't quite as good as him so i would hardly say he was chasing coin.
He has done wonders for our club and i would have him over your mate Allen any day of the week.

Young Willi Lad;220135 said:
Thats over 100 a game.
Get real mate.

its ''mighty'' mick allen ywl.......we will see how he goes and rate him on his performances.......as i say big shoes to fill........@|

how do u know how much sheeds is on........?i dont even know.......

Thats over 100 a game.
Get real mate.

its ''mighty'' mick allen ywl.......we will see how he goes and rate him on his performances.......as i say big shoes to fill........@|

how do u know how much sheeds is on........?i dont even know.......

YWL

You have no idea about what Melton may or may not be paying players , and what guys are worth .
and believe me if mick was chasing coin he wouldnt be with us, because he had three or four other clubs offer him much more.

im happy to wait and see how he goes im sure he will go ok
any guy who makes 14 premier 1st XI centuries , captains Victoria under 19's , average 44 at premier cricket and wins a Ryder medal probably doesnt need your approval.

YWL

You have no idea about what Melton may or may not be paying players , and what guys are worth .
and believe me if mick was chasing coin he wouldnt be with us, because he had three or four other clubs offer him much more.

any guy who makes 14 premier 1st XI centuries , captains Victoria under 19's , average 44 at premier cricket and wins a Ryder medal probably doesnt need your approval.

Thats over 100 a game.
Get real mate.

YWL have u ever heard of the word SARCASM?? (why dont u ask your mum what it means) what im saying is he will make alot more runs than pritchard did at our club... Browny.. will u pull this young blokes head in.. he comes on here and thinks he knows everything about every club and player.. how does he know all this stuff?? he plays in the 4ths!!! i dont have to say anything about 'mighty' mick because i think slogsweep100 has said it all and put you back in your little gay box

Thats over 100 a game.
Get real mate.

YWL have u ever heard of the word SARCASM?? (why dont u ask your mum what it means) what im saying is he will make alot more runs than pritchard did at our club... Browny.. will u pull this young blokes head in.. he comes on here and thinks he knows everything about every club and player.. how does he know all this stuff?? he plays in the 4ths!!! i dont have to say anything about 'mighty' mick because i think slogsweep100 has said it all and put you back in your little gay box

slogsweep100;220153 said:
YWL

Right on the MOney slogsweep. Everything u have said speaks for itself. YWL I thought u weren't goin to critise anyone who had played higher then you and I can tell u right now that mick allen has played higher then you. Get off the hard wickets before u start sledging other blokes who have done far more then you ever will|@|@|@

YWL

Right on the MOney slogsweep. Everything u have said speaks for itself. YWL I thought u weren't goin to critise anyone who had played higher then you and I can tell u right now that mick allen has played higher then you. Get off the hard wickets before u start sledging other blokes who have done far more then you ever will|@|@|@

YWL

I never said he was chasing coin, i said sheedy wasn't.
I also never said he wasn't going to go well i just said he wasn't going to make 1350 runs this year.
I also never said he didn't have my approval.
I suggest you have another read over what i said mate.

YWL

I never said he was chasing coin, i said sheedy wasn't.
I also never said he wasn't going to go well i just said he wasn't going to make 1350 runs this year.
I also never said he didn't have my approval.
I suggest you have another read over what i said mate.

*DaNcE HeRo*;220157 said:

Firstly i play 2nds mate.
Secondly yes he will make more runs than Pritchard but Pritchard also took wickets so i can see where Browny is coming from.
And thirdly slogsweep didnt put me back in my 'box' because he replied back to me on things i didnt say.

*DaNcE HeRo*;220157 said:

Firstly i play 2nds mate.
Secondly yes he will make more runs than Pritchard but Pritchard also took wickets so i can see where Browny is coming from.
And thirdly slogsweep didnt put me back in my 'box' because he replied back to me on things i didnt say.

The MONEY MAN;220163 said:

Money bags i don't know what is wrong with you melton blokes but you obviously can't read.
I never bagged or criticised Mick Allen.
I stand by the fact that i won't bag anyone who plays higher grades than i do and i will stick to that.
The only thing i said was that he won't score 1350 runs next year as D.H joked about it.
Is that unreasonable do you think he is going to ton up every single match?
You blokes should get back to school and learn how to read before you start jumping down my throat on something that i never said.

The MONEY MAN;220163 said:

Money bags i don't know what is wrong with you melton blokes but you obviously can't read.
I stand by the fact that i won't bag anyone who plays higher grades than i do and i will stick to that.
The only thing i said was that he won't score 1350 runs next year as D.H joked about it.
Is that unreasonable do you think he is going to ton up every single match?
You blokes should get back to school and learn how to read before you start jumping down my throat on something that i never said.

Young Willi Lad;220174 said:
Is that unreasonable do you think he is going to ton up ever single match?

Turn it up mate obviously Dance Hero was being sarcastic and you can ask your english teacher tomorrow what it means and they can put it in a sentance for you....hopefully u will not be as confused and i will try to tell the melton boys not to use big words because u don't know what any of them mean......I won't keep you from finishing your wordfind for home work!!!

Young Willi Lad;220174 said:
Is that unreasonable do you think he is going to ton up ever single match?

Turn it up mate obviously Dance Hero was being sarcastic and you can ask your english teacher tomorrow what it means and they can put it in a sentance for you....hopefully u will not be as confused and i will try to tell the melton boys not to use big words because u don't know what any of them mean......I won't keep you from finishing your wordfind for home work!!!

Round 1
Broady Vs Willi
Coburg Vs Melton
Altona Vs BOPS
Kew Vs Preston
Yarra Vs Sunshine
Ivanhoe Vs Balwyn
Werr Vs Bruns

2 Day Game to Start !!!!

any thoughts boys

Round 1
Broady Vs Willi
Coburg Vs Melton
Altona Vs BOPS
Kew Vs Preston
Yarra Vs Sunshine
Ivanhoe Vs Balwyn
Werr Vs Bruns

2 Day Game to Start !!!!

any thoughts boys

slogsweep100;220185 said:
Round 1
Broady Vs Willi
Coburg Vs Melton
Altona Vs BOPS
Kew Vs Preston
Yarra Vs Sunshine
Ivanhoe Vs Balwyn
Werr Vs Bruns

2 Day Game to Start !!!!

any thoughts boys

Big challenge for the melton boys to come up against mick lewis and the coburg boys. But lookin forward to the season should be really interesting. Planning to play a few slog sweepsthis season? Has the shot ever got you out???????

slogsweep100;220185 said:
Round 1
Broady Vs Willi
Coburg Vs Melton
Altona Vs BOPS
Kew Vs Preston
Yarra Vs Sunshine
Ivanhoe Vs Balwyn
Werr Vs Bruns

2 Day Game to Start !!!!

any thoughts boys

Big challenge for the melton boys to come up against mick lewis and the coburg boys. But lookin forward to the season should be really interesting. Planning to play a few slog sweepsthis season? Has the shot ever got you out???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back