subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

weapons05/06;220329 said:
r1 willy 2 willy 3 willy 4 willy 5 willy..........hahaha

i have the draw for the 1's and 2's north west........@|

who have melton got then weapo? where ya get the draw from?

weapons05/06;220329 said:
r1 willy 2 willy 3 willy 4 willy 5 willy..........hahaha

i have the draw for the 1's and 2's north west........@|

who have melton got then weapo? where ya get the draw from?

the willow chipper;220333 said:
gee, that'll be a great start for Meltons MIGHTY Mick Allen weapo! just 500 runs from 5 hits!!:eek:

yer not on our deck..........lol

all our big boys love getting stuck into the GUN players of the opposition and im 1 of them..........lol@|

the willow chipper;220333 said:
gee, that'll be a great start for Meltons MIGHTY Mick Allen weapo! just 500 runs from 5 hits!!:eek:

all our big boys love getting stuck into the GUN players of the opposition and im 1 of them..........lol@|

weapons05/06;220336 said:

yer fair comment... the wickets at willy are always 'greener' if your batting second :mad: but i suppose when "batsman" arnt making enough runs for them, the club has to take into prospective finding another way to win games! hahaha :D

weapons05/06;220336 said:

yer fair comment... the wickets at willy are always 'greener' if your batting second :mad: but i suppose when "batsman" arnt making enough runs for them, the club has to take into prospective finding another way to win games! hahaha :D

melton willy one dayer frist game back after christmas, boys will be returning from hopefully defending the willowfest championship, all nice and tanned ready to go...

melton willy one dayer frist game back after christmas, boys will be returning from hopefully defending the willowfest championship, all nice and tanned ready to go...

*DaNcE HeRo*;220345 said:

yer that would be right........cow's hoof's.......@|

do u guys need an opening bat:confused:.......i know of a bloke who goes alright love's the corona's like u do lives out your way and loves defending championships........:eek:

yer that would be right........cow's hoof's.......@|

do u guys need an opening bat:confused:.......i know of a bloke who goes alright love's the corona's like u do lives out your way and loves defending championships........:eek:

good for the compitition

good for the compitition

concrete;220378 said:
just received an email from the coach, looking very strong this year and very organised at melton!

Going to be different this year isn't it concrete? Lots of new faces and still the usual boys. Heard training is goin to be different this year and looks good with plenty of variety..

concrete;220378 said:
just received an email from the coach, looking very strong this year and very organised at melton!

Going to be different this year isn't it concrete? Lots of new faces and still the usual boys. Heard training is goin to be different this year and looks good with plenty of variety..

The MONEY MAN;220510 said:

money, spot on there. shattered to be missing yet another pre season, but we are looking very strong this year!

The MONEY MAN;220510 said:

money, spot on there. shattered to be missing yet another pre season, but we are looking very strong this year!

concrete;220519 said:

I will cover for you in the bowling department and i guess we will get daggs to cover for u in the batting department:D:D

concrete;220519 said:

I will cover for you in the bowling department and i guess we will get daggs to cover for u in the batting department:D:D

concrete;220551 said:
great replacements

jimmy

melton's game's 08/09
a v coburg
h v kew
a v wezza
h v sunshine
a v brunswick
h v preston
h v yarra
....chrissy break.........
a v willy
h v bundoora
a v balwyn
h v ivanhoe
a v altona
h v broady........

cheers........amazingly i think last year melton followed teams willy played the week/game before........this year we follow you.......soften teams up for us with MIGHTY micky allen.........@|

concrete;220551 said:
great replacements

jimmy

melton's game's 08/09
a v coburg
h v kew
a v wezza
h v sunshine
a v brunswick
h v preston
h v yarra
....chrissy break.........
a v willy
h v bundoora
a v balwyn
h v ivanhoe
a v altona
h v broady........

cheers........amazingly i think last year melton followed teams willy played the week/game before........this year we follow you.......soften teams up for us with MIGHTY micky allen.........@|

g'day boyz took me a while but 1six1 has arrived

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D:D:D

-Melton C.C club champs 08/09

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D:D:D

1six1;220636 said:

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D

now now now dont get too full of yourself.........melton always are too confident in their abillity to spruik their team up........how about doing some tuff stuff at the end of the year if you get there and then start talking it up....there are probably 4 or 5 teams in front of you at this stage....and no 1 wins flags in june so pull ya head in and get real....just a little advice from the weapon.......;)

1six1;220636 said:

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D

now now now dont get too full of yourself.........melton always are too confident in their abillity to spruik their team up........how about doing some tuff stuff at the end of the year if you get there and then start talking it up....there are probably 4 or 5 teams in front of you at this stage....and no 1 wins flags in june so pull ya head in and get real....just a little advice from the weapon.......;)

weapons05/06;220642 said:

C'mon weopo u know that no one from melton is goin to listen to any of your advice but u do hav a good point. Maybe just need to keep a lid on it for now!! and 1six1 should just pull his head in a little because i'm tipping that number represents the amount of runs he made last year:D:D

weapons05/06;220642 said:

C'mon weopo u know that no one from melton is goin to listen to any of your advice but u do hav a good point. Maybe just need to keep a lid on it for now!! and 1six1 should just pull his head in a little because i'm tipping that number represents the amount of runs he made last year:D:D

The MONEY MAN;220645 said:

why dont you answer the questions put to you ask week by the weapon......?
why not listen to me the club i play at has been there before and knows what it takes to take the flag home.......has yours......?

fact:in the last 10 years my club has been 1 of the most successfull teams in the subbies........yours.........?semi final losses dont cut it........;:eek:

The MONEY MAN;220645 said:

why not listen to me the club i play at has been there before and knows what it takes to take the flag home.......has yours......?

fact:in the last 10 years my club has been 1 of the most successfull teams in the subbies........yours.........?semi final losses dont cut it........;:eek:

weapons05/06;220649 said:

Your team is it weopo? Your not the reason your club has been successful so get off your high horse because willy doesn't and will never revolve around you........Just because you have played in good sides doesn't mean u personally know what it takes to get there. The sides you have had might have probally won more championships if you weren't there. Your holding the club back and if the young players are coming to you for advice then the future doesn't look good for willy. U WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER ASK IN THE WORLD FOR ADVICE......And if u think for one minute that willy has been successful in the last 10 years because of you then you are kidding yourself and need to pull your finger out..............

weapons05/06;220649 said:

Your team is it weopo? Your not the reason your club has been successful so get off your high horse because willy doesn't and will never revolve around you........Just because you have played in good sides doesn't mean u personally know what it takes to get there. The sides you have had might have probally won more championships if you weren't there. Your holding the club back and if the young players are coming to you for advice then the future doesn't look good for willy. U WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER ASK IN THE WORLD FOR ADVICE......And if u think for one minute that willy has been successful in the last 10 years because of you then you are kidding yourself and need to pull your finger out..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back