subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

hussler;287653 said:
"In your League" Get serious!!!!!!!!How good do you think YOU are????:eek::eek:

Mate i didnt say "my" league i said subbies i dont know if you have trouble reading but thats what i said. Explain to me where the part was that i mentioned my name as well. I only said that Digmen weren't in the sub district, correct me if i'm wrong.

hussler;287653 said:
"In your League" Get serious!!!!!!!!How good do you think YOU are????:eek::eek:

Mate i didnt say "my" league i said subbies i dont know if you have trouble reading but thats what i said. Explain to me where the part was that i mentioned my name as well. I only said that Digmen weren't in the sub district, correct me if i'm wrong.

Anchorman maybe you can tell me, did A.Blake hurt himself on the weekend?
Because he only bowled 1 over and batted at 9 instead of his normal 6.
If he is injured how long is he out for?

well done to pat gallivan selected in the vsdca team.........least they arnt throwing away gurnseys this year..........ay d/h

well done to pat gallivan selected in the vsdca team.........least they arnt throwing away gurnseys this year..........ay d/h

Young Willi Lad;288347 said:

Unfortunately yes. not sure what the damage is so can't say much more. but good to see his brother sam bowl with some real heat downwind - player of the future!!

Young Willi Lad;288347 said:

Unfortunately yes. not sure what the damage is so can't say much more. but good to see his brother sam bowl with some real heat downwind - player of the future!!

weapons05/06;288476 said:

tell us about pat don't know much about him...

good to see Brad Jones from Melton getting a gig!
Bowl's some good heat. Good carry too!

good to see Brad Jones from Melton getting a gig!
Bowl's some good heat. Good carry too!

want to run us through your solid 29 and 0 for 17 off 4 against sunshine on the weekend in a losing side???

and your young willy lad's knock?

want to run us through your solid 29 and 0 for 17 off 4 against sunshine on the weekend in a losing side???

anchorman;288573 said:

Thanks for that.
Yeh Sam had been a bit down on form up until this game, good to see him rise to the occasion.

anchorman;288573 said:

Thanks for that.
Yeh Sam had been a bit down on form up until this game, good to see him rise to the occasion.

concrete;288593 said:

hahahaha show us ya wagonwheel weapons..............lol.....:D

concrete;288593 said:

hahahaha show us ya wagonwheel weapons..............lol.....:D

concrete;288593 said:

Shit shot by me lol weapon was stiff he got run out.
Well done on getting Hopkins out James.

concrete;288593 said:

Shit shot by me lol weapon was stiff he got run out.
Well done on getting Hopkins out James.

concrete;288593 said:

29 off 35 balls.......ran myself out going for a 2..........if i didnt turn like a sita bus story would have been different..........i thought i was safe but you know how umpires react after a direct hit from near the boundry..........17 off 4 well 11 off my last over didnt help the figures.........

a bit of an injury concern for myself which is holding me back a tad atm............

concrete;288593 said:

29 off 35 balls.......ran myself out going for a 2..........if i didnt turn like a sita bus story would have been different..........i thought i was safe but you know how umpires react after a direct hit from near the boundry..........17 off 4 well 11 off my last over didnt help the figures.........

a bit of an injury concern for myself which is holding me back a tad atm............

anchorman;288574 said:
exciting player fields well
pat r.h.b and is always going at a run a ball......r.a.m.p....bowls some real heat as well but lacks a little direction at times..........has had a great start to the year........

played jnrs at willy and a stint at foots-edgewater i believe i think he is 22 or 23 so a long future for him down at pt gellibrand..........

cheers

anchorman;288574 said:
exciting player fields well
pat r.h.b and is always going at a run a ball......r.a.m.p....bowls some real heat as well but lacks a little direction at times..........has had a great start to the year........

played jnrs at willy and a stint at foots-edgewater i believe i think he is 22 or 23 so a long future for him down at pt gellibrand..........

cheers

weapons05/06;288823 said:

a sita bus!? hilarious!
so are you blaming your injury for this?

weapons05/06;288823 said:

a sita bus!? hilarious!

It's a good side but as usual there were some questionable selections, one being the choice of spinner – they went for Goodwin (Broady) ahead of Boglis (Altona). Gimme a break. Goodwin's a good-un, but he's not to the same standard as Boglis. Hey weapons, even Sheeds would agree with me here.

It's a good side but as usual there were some questionable selections, one being the choice of spinner – they went for Goodwin (Broady) ahead of Boglis (Altona). Gimme a break. Goodwin's a good-un, but he's not to the same standard as Boglis. Hey weapons, even Sheeds would agree with me here.

Fleshy Gloveman;288914 said:

good post....i agree entirely....but i do know of boglis being very caught up with work as a lawyer or something along those lines.......maybe too busy to play in the rep team.......i dunno:confused:

Fleshy Gloveman;288914 said:

good post....i agree entirely....but i do know of boglis being very caught up with work as a lawyer or something along those lines.......maybe too busy to play in the rep team.......i dunno:confused:

concrete;288829 said:
a sita bus!? hilarious!

well im not the quickest bloke going around at the best of times.....sita bus i thought u might like it.....im fit to play so no excuses........

concrete;288829 said:
a sita bus!? hilarious!

well im not the quickest bloke going around at the best of times.....sita bus i thought u might like it.....im fit to play so no excuses........

weapons05/06;288924 said:

no excuses?? in the previous post you gave us neally 5 excuses you ********! and Young Willy Tool get out of A Blakes ass, all you do is talk about him...is it love? Any chance of getting back in the 1's for the first one after christmas dog? Also interesting to see the under 21 williamstown side playing at maccy park last sunday.. was more interesting to see what they said about their former coach... i wont go into it ;)

weapons05/06;288924 said:

no excuses?? in the previous post you gave us neally 5 excuses you ********! and Young Willy Tool get out of A Blakes ass, all you do is talk about him...is it love? Any chance of getting back in the 1's for the first one after christmas dog? Also interesting to see the under 21 williamstown side playing at maccy park last sunday.. was more interesting to see what they said about their former coach... i wont go into it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back