subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

simmo;201572 said:
Subbies cricket hasn't dropped off over the last ten years - it's got better. Maybe it has in the grade that you play in but in the ones the influx of ex-district players has made it a very strong comp. Moron.

Of course it has, you obviously rate yourself as a great subbies player and to justify that you need to pump up the standard...yes i agree the influx of district players does strengthen it a bit but a dozen or so players that have come back from district ranks doesnt make the whole competition standard better, its the genuine subbies players that are not good enough to play higher that have bought the standard down,,,,am i talking about YOU maybe??....Would you say the VTCA is a better standard???????it has more ex district cricketers in it than the subbies?????? MORON!!!!!

simmo;201572 said:
Subbies cricket hasn't dropped off over the last ten years - it's got better. Maybe it has in the grade that you play in but in the ones the influx of ex-district players has made it a very strong comp. Moron.

Of course it has, you obviously rate yourself as a great subbies player and to justify that you need to pump up the standard...yes i agree the influx of district players does strengthen it a bit but a dozen or so players that have come back from district ranks doesnt make the whole competition standard better, its the genuine subbies players that are not good enough to play higher that have bought the standard down,,,,am i talking about YOU maybe??....Would you say the VTCA is a better standard???????it has more ex district cricketers in it than the subbies?????? MORON!!!!!

I reckon that some VTCA clubs would beat some subbie 1s teams.

How many subbie clubs would spend $60,000 on paying players and coaches for the season (as Yarraville Club do)?

A club outside Subbies can pay more money to players than a Subbies club can, unless your name is Adam Dale

How many subbie clubs would spend $60,000 on paying players and coaches for the season (as Yarraville Club do)?

A club outside Subbies can pay more money to players than a Subbies club can, unless your name is Adam Dale

weapons05/06;201501 said:
done a bit of extra training tonight down at merv hughes oval.........was very interesting to see yarraville training down their......but to think of it isnt their ground getting drought proof grass laid...........?

yes that is correct mark! laying couch grass down which they should of done to most grounds who didnt have water when the drought was hear.. one of the best grasses going around doesnt need much water to survive an when its watered looks awesome! aka noble parks ground best ground in the comp by a country mile lovely to play on!@|

weapons05/06;201501 said:
done a bit of extra training tonight down at merv hughes oval.........was very interesting to see yarraville training down their......but to think of it isnt their ground getting drought proof grass laid...........?

yes that is correct mark! laying couch grass down which they should of done to most grounds who didnt have water when the drought was hear.. one of the best grasses going around doesnt need much water to survive an when its watered looks awesome! aka noble parks ground best ground in the comp by a country mile lovely to play on!@|

simmo;201573 said:
Fat boy did they have a sausage sizzle going on at the Merv Hughes Oval?

your 6 posts 5 have been about me..........keep up your good work champ....@|

no need for sossage sizzles when doing the hard yards........building up for a big last half of the year.....

simmo;201573 said:
Fat boy did they have a sausage sizzle going on at the Merv Hughes Oval?

your 6 posts 5 have been about me..........keep up your good work champ....@|

no need for sossage sizzles when doing the hard yards........building up for a big last half of the year.....

Double Barrel;201609 said:

its a good argument......the top 4 sides of both groups who ever they are at the end of the year would be very competitive v the top 4 of the top comp in the v.t.c.a no doubt.......id say subbies teams just ahead........

Double Barrel;201609 said:

its a good argument......the top 4 sides of both groups who ever they are at the end of the year would be very competitive v the top 4 of the top comp in the v.t.c.a no doubt.......id say subbies teams just ahead........

p-toe;201610 said:

herd many rumors what dale is on its flabbergasting.....
how much do you guys think the captian of willy is on.........?

p-toe;201610 said:

herd many rumors what dale is on its flabbergasting.....
how much do you guys think the captian of willy is on.........?

i have held myself back from posting pointless post's on this thread as fore there had been some very good cricket talk happening.

but this simmo is a bit of a ************ and seems to no nothing about circket,

give weapo a break i am sure he had been training hard over the summer un like you skinner, you can talk on this thread when you get some balls + pubis.

thats is all.

my regards jimmy

i have held myself back from posting pointless post's on this thread as fore there had been some very good cricket talk happening.

but this simmo is a bit of a ************ and seems to no nothing about circket,

give weapo a break i am sure he had been training hard over the summer un like you skinner, you can talk on this thread when you get some balls + pubis.

thats is all.

my regards jimmy

*DaNcE HeRo*;201661 said:
rumours have it that you run into the 'sneaky cat' today at locky fishers weapons...

how correct you are.........@|

had a bit of a chat about things........good bloke

what was said........d.h.....funny isnt it......you blokes talk about me all the time.........maybe next year i could get down the highway and have a crack with you blokes........and maybe bring some winning finals experiance to the club..........what you think.......?

*DaNcE HeRo*;201661 said:
rumours have it that you run into the 'sneaky cat' today at locky fishers weapons...

how correct you are.........@|

had a bit of a chat about things........good bloke

what was said........d.h.....funny isnt it......you blokes talk about me all the time.........maybe next year i could get down the highway and have a crack with you blokes........and maybe bring some winning finals experiance to the club..........what you think.......?

jimmy;201660 said:

thats is all.

my regards jimmy

yer been working hard on the fizz.......and was gonna have a crack back but what is the point jimmy?you do it for me good on ya bud

jimmy;201660 said:

thats is all.

my regards jimmy

yer been working hard on the fizz.......and was gonna have a crack back but what is the point jimmy?you do it for me good on ya bud

weapons05/06;201663 said:

yeah no worries,

had me first training 2night comeing back from a broken wrist all felt good keen for a big match this saturday.

who plays who in subbies?

back in the 1s yet weapon?

weapons05/06;201663 said:

yeah no worries,

had me first training 2night comeing back from a broken wrist all felt good keen for a big match this saturday.

jimmy;201664 said:
yeah no worries,

yup in the 1's.......champ final replay........willy v box hill........massive

another goodie is melton v altona.......

howd you hit em........or howd they come out......

who do you play for........?

jimmy;201664 said:
yeah no worries,

weapons05/06;201666 said:

ohh the final replay would draw a great crowd i imagine.

thehy didnt come out to well but wasnt hitting them to bad, wont be in the 1s tho, what about you hit them nice?

weapons05/06;201666 said:

thehy didnt come out to well but wasnt hitting them to bad, wont be in the 1s tho, what about you hit them nice?

jimmy;201668 said:

i have tuned the corner.....all our top bowlers with new pills charging in......very confident comming into a big game like this...they have a couple of good fast bowlers....look im no champion but i want to contribute as much as i can with the bat in the last half of the year........and play some more finals.......@|

from our end there will be a few there as it is half price froffies from 3 o'clock......last 1 dayer v sunshine there was a few down at our ground........ive played about 9 years in the subbies very rarely there is a big crowd......finals is a bit different.......

jimmy;201668 said:

i have tuned the corner.....all our top bowlers with new pills charging in......very confident comming into a big game like this...they have a couple of good fast bowlers....look im no champion but i want to contribute as much as i can with the bat in the last half of the year........and play some more finals.......@|

from our end there will be a few there as it is half price froffies from 3 o'clock......last 1 dayer v sunshine there was a few down at our ground........ive played about 9 years in the subbies very rarely there is a big crowd......finals is a bit different.......

weapons05/06;201672 said:
i have tuned the corner.....all our top bowlers with new pills charging in......very confident comming into a big game like this.......look im no champion but i want to contribute as much as i can with the bat in the last half of the year........and play some more finals.......@|

yeah its always good when you feel you have helped your team win.

i will be greatfull to make a good 30 this weekend.

weapons05/06;201672 said:
i have tuned the corner.....all our top bowlers with new pills charging in......very confident comming into a big game like this.......look im no champion but i want to contribute as much as i can with the bat in the last half of the year........and play some more finals.......@|

I would imagine that Sheeds would be getting at least $3,000.

But is he the only player being paid at Willy?

The reality is that Bundoora OP have more than one professional and the same could be said about Noble Park, Caulfield and Malvern (among other clubs).

There is very much a haves and have nots in subbies. But the association won't do anything about it

The reality is that Bundoora OP have more than one professional and the same could be said about Noble Park, Caulfield and Malvern (among other clubs).

There is very much a haves and have nots in subbies. But the association won't do anything about it

jimmy;201673 said:

i /we just wanna win it will be on for young and old with plenty of banter.....i just love big games........

doesnt matter how many i get as long as i get time in the middle......thats the key;)

jimmy;201673 said:

i /we just wanna win it will be on for young and old with plenty of banter.....i just love big games........

doesnt matter how many i get as long as i get time in the middle......thats the key;)

p-toe;201675 said:

hahaha 3 grand........he'd be worth more than 3 grand dont you think........?yes he is the only 1 as well as the coach i think im not sure about the coach though.......

how much does your cap get......more than 3 g's for sure.......but i do agree with you its unfair on the other clubs who do the right thing.......and abide by the rules......

p-toe;201675 said:

hahaha 3 grand........he'd be worth more than 3 grand dont you think........?yes he is the only 1 as well as the coach i think im not sure about the coach though.......

how much does your cap get......more than 3 g's for sure.......but i do agree with you its unfair on the other clubs who do the right thing.......and abide by the rules......

p-toe;201675 said:

who have you guys got?

p-toe;201675 said:

who have you guys got?

p-toe;201675 said:

hahahahaha p-toe, silly comment, he would be on at least 10g's

p-toe;201675 said:

hahahahaha p-toe, silly comment, he would be on at least 10g's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back