subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

brown dog.. you want wolfy to whack me?? haha fair enough, but im tipping if he did he would cop a few off boaty the big fella, he would clean house!!

brown dog.. you want wolfy to whack me?? haha fair enough, but im tipping if he did he would cop a few off boaty the big fella, he would clean house!!

*DaNcE HeRo*;201147 said:

hahaha all in good fun my fine feathered friend.....like always get some1 else to fight your battles..........:confused:

*DaNcE HeRo*;201147 said:

hahaha all in good fun my fine feathered friend.....like always get some1 else to fight your battles..........:confused:

*DaNcE HeRo*;201148 said:
weapons, i will give you 10/1 for bayswater to beat oakleigh this round?? how much you want to have on it??

you should know im not a betting man...........but if it helps melton sneak into the 4 we got more chance of playing you's again........dont you like my way of thinking........?

what odds will you give me for willy/b.hill game.........?

*DaNcE HeRo*;201148 said:
weapons, i will give you 10/1 for bayswater to beat oakleigh this round?? how much you want to have on it??

you should know im not a betting man...........but if it helps melton sneak into the 4 we got more chance of playing you's again........dont you like my way of thinking........?

*DaNcE HeRo*;201146 said:
yeh huge effort last saturday, 159 off 111 balls with 15 6's, thats unheard of, isnt he only 21 as well?? i played in england a couple of years ago and last year the team i played for played against the team evan gulbis played for and they said it was rediculous the way he hit the ball, i think they said he got 11 50's or better in a row. he might not be far away from a big v gig

21 i think......could be a little older

*DaNcE HeRo*;201146 said:
yeh huge effort last saturday, 159 off 111 balls with 15 6's, thats unheard of, isnt he only 21 as well?? i played in england a couple of years ago and last year the team i played for played against the team evan gulbis played for and they said it was rediculous the way he hit the ball, i think they said he got 11 50's or better in a row. he might not be far away from a big v gig

21 i think......could be a little older

Farrow hasn't played the last three/four games. Tillotson is the keeper.

Keep an eye on Batchelor, Goldsmith and Snell. They have made runs of late.

Are you implying that Davis has bowled in the 1sts this season?

Has for Gulbis, the Eastern Oval is a small ground. Carlton made 328 but DIDN'T WIN THE GAME.

Farrow hasn't played the last three/four games. Tillotson is the keeper.

Keep an eye on Batchelor, Goldsmith and Snell. They have made runs of late.

Are you implying that Davis has bowled in the 1sts this season?

Has for Gulbis, the Eastern Oval is a small ground. Carlton made 328 but DIDN'T WIN THE GAME.

Good to see plenty of cricket talk of late.
My top 3 in the Hatch Medal this year would have to be:
1. Simon Beshara
2. Sean Ayres
3. Craig Sheedy

Good to see plenty of cricket talk of late.
My top 3 in the Hatch Medal this year would have to be:
1. Simon Beshara
2. Sean Ayres
3. Craig Sheedy

Looking at the East/West 2nds this week.
Oakleigh to beat Bayswater at Bayswater.
Willi to just get over Box Hill at Box Hill in the game of the round with a good all round team performance.
Altona is beat Melton fairly easy at home. Looking forward to Altona vs willi next week in a top of the table clash.
Croydon to win away at Broady.
Endeavour Hills to destroy Noble Park.
Mt Waverly to do the same to Sunshine.
Yarraville to win at home against Werribee.

Looking at the East/West 2nds this week.
Oakleigh to beat Bayswater at Bayswater.
Willi to just get over Box Hill at Box Hill in the game of the round with a good all round team performance.
Altona is beat Melton fairly easy at home. Looking forward to Altona vs willi next week in a top of the table clash.
Croydon to win away at Broady.
Endeavour Hills to destroy Noble Park.
Mt Waverly to do the same to Sunshine.
Yarraville to win at home against Werribee.

weapons05/06;201150 said:

have a look at the size of me mate, im not a fighter.. but a couple of my mates might go alright ;)

weapons05/06;201150 said:

have a look at the size of me mate, im not a fighter.. but a couple of my mates might go alright ;)

weapons05/06;201151 said:

williamstown $1.60 box hill $2.55 Draw $51

weapons05/06;201151 said:

williamstown $1.60 box hill $2.55 Draw $51

Piston Broke;201141 said:
Looking at your tips Dance Hero goes to show how hard it is to back a winner in this comp,perhaps next year Weapons or somebody could run a tipping comp,that would sort the men from the boys.
On another matter I take an interest on ex Subbies players feats in Premier cricket,has anyone noticed the recent efforts of ex Willy youngster Evan Gulbis?.has made some huge scores especially in the one dayers,could he be a chance for a Victorian jumper soon?,Weapons,did you coach him at Willy or before your time?

Excellent post again Piston.
Gulbis is a gun but not to sure if he is ready to play for the big V just yet.
Another young will gun doing well at the district level is Sean Sturrock, he is only 17 and he got 3 fa for Melbourne in the 1sts on the weekend with his left arm chinamen, no one can pick his wrong un, just like Hoggy.
Any other ex subbie players to watch out for at district level you think Piston?

Piston Broke;201141 said:
Looking at your tips Dance Hero goes to show how hard it is to back a winner in this comp,perhaps next year Weapons or somebody could run a tipping comp,that would sort the men from the boys.
On another matter I take an interest on ex Subbies players feats in Premier cricket,has anyone noticed the recent efforts of ex Willy youngster Evan Gulbis?.has made some huge scores especially in the one dayers,could he be a chance for a Victorian jumper soon?,Weapons,did you coach him at Willy or before your time?

Excellent post again Piston.
Gulbis is a gun but not to sure if he is ready to play for the big V just yet.
Another young will gun doing well at the district level is Sean Sturrock, he is only 17 and he got 3 fa for Melbourne in the 1sts on the weekend with his left arm chinamen, no one can pick his wrong un, just like Hoggy.
Any other ex subbie players to watch out for at district level you think Piston?

Imagine what Anil Kumble would have said if he played against a subbies side?? would have been a lot worse than "there was only one side playing in the spirit of the game,"

Precious Indian faces

Anyway thats my two bobs worth,
C.face out

Imagine what Anil Kumble would have said if he played against a subbies side?? would have been a lot worse than "there was only one side playing in the spirit of the game,"

Precious Indian faces

Anyway thats my two bobs worth,
C.face out

weapons05/06;201318 said:
ill have a hunge on box hill........not.........give me $10 on the draw........

ok weapons, done, did i mention you cant cancell your bets at anytime, how many pots can i get down the springs for $10???

weapons05/06;201318 said:
ill have a hunge on box hill........not.........give me $10 on the draw........

ok weapons, done, did i mention you cant cancell your bets at anytime, how many pots can i get down the springs for $10???

*DaNcE HeRo*;201316 said:
Melton $1.85, Altona $1.85

hahahaha whats the pitch like D.K........any 1 over the break doing any work down their......

willy's ground is very dry i spose that will be the same all over vic atm......wicket i must say looks ok for the tuesday but as we probably all know it usually plays low and slow........im hopeing for a belta......

*DaNcE HeRo*;201316 said:
Melton $1.85, Altona $1.85

hahahaha whats the pitch like D.K........any 1 over the break doing any work down their......

willy's ground is very dry i spose that will be the same all over vic atm......wicket i must say looks ok for the tuesday but as we probably all know it usually plays low and slow........im hopeing for a belta......

weapons05/06;201320 said:

thought u were in the 2's? havnt checked the state of our ground lately, think its holding up ok, the pitch will be a batting paradise i suspect

weapons05/06;201320 said:

thought u were in the 2's? havnt checked the state of our ground lately, think its holding up ok, the pitch will be a batting paradise i suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back