subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

weapons upgrade;191299 said:
Hi to everyone out their,this is the real weapons online for a chat.Not the fake water pistol firing soft cock weapons from willy. To those Melton boys out there
hold you heads up i am shore you will turn it around( blessing on his way ).I heard there was a disco night last night did you dogs get down

gee for an upgrade id think you would know how to spell.....hahaha good 1 though keep up your good work buddy@|

steve waughsome;191126 said:
can the melton boys please fill in the bigcricket readers on how they went today.top scorers would be good.its a bit hard though when they get rolled for 80 odd.too much talking not enough walking.weapons ive seen your side scored over 300.please give us a rundown.

Your a dead set f**kwit brown. You reckon everyone does not know that steve waughsome is you. I thought Sheedy told you not to post on here anymore. For a blokes who spot has to be under the pump I would be doing everything to not piss off the captain. You put more time into your cricket instead of making a goose of yourself on here. It is laughable a bloke who has not backed up a word he has said on this site with performances on the field keeps coming back for more. That just shows the rest of us where you are at.

weapons upgrade;191303 said:
Bandit is not bad either,what are you a criminal or do you have one arm.

Im with bandit on this one if you are going to come on as weapsons at least be an upgrade. You can upgrade to stop using those emotioncon all the time and stop using excessive punctuation.........................................hahahah..........:) :( :eek: @|

Knackers;191324 said:
Your a dead set f**kwit brown. You reckon everyone does not know that steve waughsome is you. I thought Sheedy told you not to post on here anymore. For a blokes who spot has to be under the pump I would be doing everything to not piss off the captain. You put more time into your cricket instead of making a goose of yourself on here. It is laughable a bloke who has not backed up a word he has said on this site with performances on the field keeps coming back for more. That just shows the rest of us where you are at.

who pulled your noose goose......im not in for verbal battles anymore im over it......just on to post a reply on who got the runs for us simple as that you can think what you like and as for me being steve waughsome get a hold of yourself.......its not me.......

my spot isnt under the pump yer i havnt made many but im playing in a good team........and just like the first couple of games different blokes have stood up at different times and my time will be soon......and for a little bit of info i got burnt on the weekend.......

and no i havnt done much as cricket is a team game.......the team is going along ok and we can only get better......lets not forget cricket is a funny game and how quickily things can change......

so believe what you like your the silly 1 mate

good luck for the year@|

weapons upgrade;191299 said:
Hi to everyone out their,this is the real weapons online for a chat.Not the fake water pistol firing soft cock weapons from willy. To those Melton boys out there
hold you heads up i am shore you will turn it around( blessing on his way ).I heard there was a disco night last night did you dogs get down

yer very well had a few cold ales after a dissapointing day.we will bounce back.oaks are on the ropes and i will back us in.
the boys needed more TECHNO#2

For someone who didn't make more than 30 in a score of 300, it's a bit rich for Weapons to comment on Melton.

The Oakleigh wicket was a tough one to bat on with a total of 86 worth more than that.

Oakleigh were on top for most of the day but a couple of late LBWs to Alexander makes the game evenly poised.

Is Weapons the youngest player in the Williamstown line-up? All their good players are over 30 (Drain, Clemson, Sheedy, R. Smith)

reading a local rag today, drain and brown both got run out, now tell us weapons, you say you got burnt, was that after you burnt drain? maybe the boys were getting you back?? im sure you would have made it if you wernt carrying such a wide load, anyway, had to chuckle at sandri's comments in the paper too, he was very dissapointed with 4 lbw's in the innings, he said 'the pitch was playing very low but 4 lbw's doesnt add up' well im pretty sure when i pitch is playing low, yeh lbw's do add up. anyone else on that matter??

techno;191485 said:
reading a local rag today, drain and brown both got run out, now tell us weapons, you say you got burnt, was that after you burnt drain? maybe the boys were getting you back?? im sure you would have made it if you wernt carrying such a wide load, anyway, had to chuckle at sandri's comments in the paper too, he was very dissapointed with 4 lbw's in the innings, he said 'the pitch was playing very low but 4 lbw's doesnt add up' well im pretty sure when i pitch is playing low, yeh lbw's do add up. anyone else on that matter??

look a couple were sheeds and rohan smith were shockers......thats cricket....and his negative attitude to the lb's is probably justified......sheeds facing the leggy mcrae front foot playing a glance down the leg side hit in the thigh pad the ball went for 4 wide of the keeper......ill quote sheeds''that was the worst decsision i have ever had''rohan's pobega came around the wicket to the leftie short ball went to pull it like you do every night........just kidding.......ball again went to fine leg.......so there is a bit of explaining to do from an umpire's point of view.........ill take the 330....holmes radford hughes mcrae patto they are gonna give us a run for our money.......we got no clemo

now for me hit a 4 off the first ball cracking shot it was........lol....na last ball of the 2nd over i played back to a short 1 got it in front of point called no look up and drain was comming down the wicket calling yes yes yes all it took was a good throw and seeya later at the bowlers end......drain done the same thing with sheeds but the captian stood his ground which is what i should have done thats cricket.......both were dissapointing runouts......being 3/30 odd and to get 300 plus was a great effort.......here is a stat 220 after tea off 38 overs......very entertaining......

good luck on the week end boys

so what your pretty much saying is drain is a ******** and you hate his guts?? lol ok the way you explained them that does sound not out however mcrae is the slowest spinner in the subbies and on a deck staying low i find it very hard for him to get one up onto sheeds thigh pad who is a fairly tall bloke. i always knew playing across his body would bring sheeds undone :p

techno;191662 said:
so what your pretty much saying is drain is a ******** and you hate his guts?? lol ok the way you explained them that does sound not out however mcrae is the slowest spinner in the subbies and on a deck staying low i find it very hard for him to get one up onto sheeds thigh pad who is a fairly tall bloke. i always knew playing across his body would bring sheeds undone :p

drain is not a ******** its just 1 of those things that happen out in the middle.......we are sweet......

any way buddy can the mighty lions get up.......?

I thought you weren't allowed back on here Fat Boy??
Sheeds is going to be pretty disappointed in you when he finds out. He's probably already disappointed enough in your batting performances this year.

were certainly up against it browny, obviously the batting is let us down again. james wheela bowled a great spell on the weekend and will need to reproduce that for any chance, gotta get first 2 wickets in the next 10-15 runs else were cactus and will be struggling to make finals.

simmo;191757 said:
I thought you weren't allowed back on here Fat Boy??
Sheeds is going to be pretty disappointed in you when he finds out. He's probably already disappointed enough in your batting performances this year.

the 1 thing that he said was not to get sucked in with dills like you.....im dissapointed so yer he would be too i spose........as they say winners are grinners......:)

I told ya you'd be back weapons... couldn't even stay away for 1 week!!!
In other news, Blessing the zimbabwean should be arriving in the country to play for melton on Friday.. Possibly a week too late.. If not this friday then next friday i heard..

Knobjockey;192131 said:
This is good weather for bob catting.

Hey Wepons stay on your own thred, your a big enough **** wit on the subbies thred let alone coming onto ours, Stay away you are not welcome.
If i were you I would get off this site alltogether as I know Sheeds through Essendon and talking to him the other night he was telling me that you are bringing a fine club down. So think about it and ****off.

Willy have a quite a few changes from last years cship side. 5 in fact.

Does anyone know where Paul Knight & "Colonel" Sandars are playing. Are they injured or chasing coin in other comps ??

What about Cain McGregor ??

Weapons Im sure you will have some info for us.........

Knobjockey;192131 said:
This is good weather for bob catting.

Bobcat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back