subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

1six1;220636 said:
g'day boyz took me a while but 1six1 has arrived

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D:D:D

-Melton C.C club champs 08/09

long time coming 1six1! i'm tippin that will be your average this year, but as mr money says us melton blokes don't get ahead of ourselves. pull your head in too weapo. leave the talk for first round after chrissy.

1six1;220636 said:

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D:D:D

long time coming 1six1! i'm tippin that will be your average this year, but as mr money says us melton blokes don't get ahead of ourselves. pull your head in too weapo. leave the talk for first round after chrissy.

1six1;220636 said:

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D:

1six1 are you attending willowfest this year to defend the title...hey motchsall dont put it on my legs:D

1six1;220636 said:

Concrete if ya need a bowling replacement look no further than me m8 ... best offies goin round :D:D:

1six1 are you attending willowfest this year to defend the title...hey motchsall dont put it on my legs:D

Bubba;220678 said:

HAHA dont bowl there ..... yeh im in 4 a title defence :D@|
just need 2 give fish some catching practice and we'll be rite lol

Bubba;220678 said:

HAHA dont bowl there ..... yeh im in 4 a title defence :D@|
just need 2 give fish some catching practice and we'll be rite lol

The MONEY MAN;220645 said:
C'mon weopo u know that no one from melton is goin to listen to any of your advice but u do hav a good point. Maybe just need to keep a lid on it for now!! and 1six1 should just pull his head in a little because i'm tipping that number represents the amount of runs he made last year:D:D

Ease up money man u no me i aint gettin ahed of myself just have confidence in the club m8 :D nd i got around 161 last year lol but its my highest score nd a gud number m8 @|

The MONEY MAN;220645 said:
C'mon weopo u know that no one from melton is goin to listen to any of your advice but u do hav a good point. Maybe just need to keep a lid on it for now!! and 1six1 should just pull his head in a little because i'm tipping that number represents the amount of runs he made last year:D:D

Ease up money man u no me i aint gettin ahed of myself just have confidence in the club m8 :D nd i got around 161 last year lol but its my highest score nd a gud number m8 @|

concrete;220673 said:

its looking like im not going to be there........jimbob:rolleyes:

concrete;220673 said:

its looking like im not going to be there........jimbob:rolleyes:

The MONEY MAN;220656 said:
Your team is it weopo? Your not the reason your club has been successful so get off your high horse because willy doesn't and will never revolve around you........Just because you have played in good sides doesn't mean u personally know what it takes to get there. The sides you have had might have probally won more championships if you weren't there. Your holding the club back and if the young players are coming to you for advice then the future doesn't look good for willy. U WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER ASK IN THE WORLD FOR ADVICE......And if u think for one minute that willy has been successful in the last 10 years because of you then you are kidding yourself and need to pull your finger out..............

where did i ever say ''my team'' my club maybe cause its the 1 i play at you dill..........who's club is it then definately not your's...........im holding the club back.......hahahahaha.......we might not have won it a couple of years ago if it wasnt for me.........fact

never have i said my club has been successfull cause of me if i have please show me...........ive been involved definately.........thats where all you melton boys are wrong you's are ''individuals'' and thats been proven when it comes to finals........where as teams that have won flags including mine thrive to play for each other........

believe me i know what it takes.......cause ive experianced being there three times.......

so dont come up with all this dribble about me and the club i play at cause your club has got alot of work to do to get where we are at the moment.......fact

and im talking about 1st 11 here buddy not the magoos or the mockinbirds.....so go bother some 1 else......

The MONEY MAN;220656 said:
Your team is it weopo? Your not the reason your club has been successful so get off your high horse because willy doesn't and will never revolve around you........Just because you have played in good sides doesn't mean u personally know what it takes to get there. The sides you have had might have probally won more championships if you weren't there. Your holding the club back and if the young players are coming to you for advice then the future doesn't look good for willy. U WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER ASK IN THE WORLD FOR ADVICE......And if u think for one minute that willy has been successful in the last 10 years because of you then you are kidding yourself and need to pull your finger out..............

where did i ever say ''my team'' my club maybe cause its the 1 i play at you dill..........who's club is it then definately not your's...........im holding the club back.......hahahahaha.......we might not have won it a couple of years ago if it wasnt for me.........fact

never have i said my club has been successfull cause of me if i have please show me...........ive been involved definately.........thats where all you melton boys are wrong you's are ''individuals'' and thats been proven when it comes to finals........where as teams that have won flags including mine thrive to play for each other........

believe me i know what it takes.......cause ive experianced being there three times.......

so dont come up with all this dribble about me and the club i play at cause your club has got alot of work to do to get where we are at the moment.......fact

and im talking about 1st 11 here buddy not the magoos or the mockinbirds.....so go bother some 1 else......

browny... harsh!! butch gale knows what it takes to win one, he has won a flag before... i have a fair idea what it takes to get there to cuz i have experienced 3 losing semis and we gave it our all and still wernt good enough.. so it does take alot.. if only we had a m.brown at the top of our order those 3 times we might have 3 flags, cuz they browndoggy is the man when it comes to finals!!! just on that note browny, would you ever think about playing for the lions?? kev vernon is looking for an opening bat in the
4's, i put forward your name ;) you can bring your mate silly willy lad, there looking for some fielders in the 6ths this year...

the mcc is far from 'individuals' possibly the last few years there might have been some individualism going on, HOWEVER i think you will find that it has been wiped out my friend... 'one for all and all for one', thats they way we are at melton.. ;)

browny... harsh!! butch gale knows what it takes to win one, he has won a flag before... i have a fair idea what it takes to get there to cuz i have experienced 3 losing semis and we gave it our all and still wernt good enough.. so it does take alot.. if only we had a m.brown at the top of our order those 3 times we might have 3 flags, cuz they browndoggy is the man when it comes to finals!!! just on that note browny, would you ever think about playing for the lions?? kev vernon is looking for an opening bat in the
4's, i put forward your name ;) you can bring your mate silly willy lad, there looking for some fielders in the 6ths this year...

the mcc is far from 'individuals' possibly the last few years there might have been some individualism going on, HOWEVER i think you will find that it has been wiped out my friend... 'one for all and all for one', thats they way we are at melton.. ;)

*DaNcE HeRo*;220760 said:

you dont know what it take's my friend..........cause you havnt been there......and you guy's the one's that is have had your chances but as we all know have come up short.......tell me why when i speak to other opposition players from teams other than melton we speak about u guys being ''front runners'' and ''pretty cricketers'' maybe some of this perception has to change for u guys to regain some respect.....and the person i was speaking to last week labelled you a ''pretty cricketer'' cause i asked him about what he thought of you....through this site we have had our little battles which is fine but you still dont seem to realise how u come across to other people who read this stuff/dribble you guys come up with.......and up came the topic of you playing in the subbies rep team.......he brought it up not me he said what a disgrace......so call it how you see it i know i do and you should respct that..........

butch is a different kettle of fish...and he won 1 in 1996 long time between drinks....he is in my opinion regarded as 1 of the greats of subbies cricket just like gordo from altona.........

never would i in my wildest dreams think about going to play down at coburns rd......while it would be a challenge in its self i couldnt handle the cockiness and the backslaping you guys do when you havnt done anything......

you say no individualism at m.c.c........and then add possibly the last couple of years there might have been some........cmon mate your club is riddled with it open you eyes up champ.........

have a good 1@|

*DaNcE HeRo*;220760 said:

you dont know what it take's my friend..........cause you havnt been there......and you guy's the one's that is have had your chances but as we all know have come up short.......tell me why when i speak to other opposition players from teams other than melton we speak about u guys being ''front runners'' and ''pretty cricketers'' maybe some of this perception has to change for u guys to regain some respect.....and the person i was speaking to last week labelled you a ''pretty cricketer'' cause i asked him about what he thought of you....through this site we have had our little battles which is fine but you still dont seem to realise how u come across to other people who read this stuff/dribble you guys come up with.......and up came the topic of you playing in the subbies rep team.......he brought it up not me he said what a disgrace......so call it how you see it i know i do and you should respct that..........

butch is a different kettle of fish...and he won 1 in 1996 long time between drinks....he is in my opinion regarded as 1 of the greats of subbies cricket just like gordo from altona.........

never would i in my wildest dreams think about going to play down at coburns rd......while it would be a challenge in its self i couldnt handle the cockiness and the backslaping you guys do when you havnt done anything......

you say no individualism at m.c.c........and then add possibly the last couple of years there might have been some........cmon mate your club is riddled with it open you eyes up champ.........

have a good 1@|

weapons i dnt think u have a clu wat it is like 2 play at a club that works 4 each otha instread of just tryin 2 build up your own stats like u half u willy lads do ......
couldn't say it any betta Dance Hero "ONE 4 ALL & ALL FOR ONE" is the way we play at MCC

weapons i dnt think u have a clu wat it is like 2 play at a club that works 4 each otha instread of just tryin 2 build up your own stats like u half u willy lads do ......
couldn't say it any betta Dance Hero "ONE 4 ALL & ALL FOR ONE" is the way we play at MCC

1six1;220765 said:

my stats are nothing to chirp about pretty discusting actually.....thats life.....
least i know what im on about.......your a deer with no eyes.......;)

1six1;220765 said:

my stats are nothing to chirp about pretty discusting actually.....thats life.....

weapons05/06;220766 said:
weapons
obviously u dnt no wat ur on about if u think there are individuals at mcc
M8 i no sum ppl from your club and they dnt give a crap about the club all they care about is building a rep 4 themselves
a deer with no eyes good call weapo

weapons05/06;220766 said:
weapons
M8 i no sum ppl from your club and they dnt give a crap about the club all they care about is building a rep 4 themselves

stop shooting your trap off about winning championships weapo you aren't the only one on here who was won one and you did stuff all in the game anyway.
All I can remember when we played you blokes was you crapping yourself and jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof need less to say you didn't get many.

stop shooting your trap off about winning championships weapo you aren't the only one on here who was won one and you did stuff all in the game anyway.
All I can remember when we played you blokes was you crapping yourself and jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof need less to say you didn't get many.

simmo;220775 said:

I don't believe that weopo would ever be jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof because i wouldn't know a tin roof in the world that could hold him!!!!!!! HA HA:D:D

simmo;220775 said:

I don't believe that weopo would ever be jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof because i wouldn't know a tin roof in the world that could hold him!!!!!!! HA HA:D:D

simmo;220775 said:

just getting a point across to these melton boys who talk the talk but dont walk the walk.......and when they show some balls and have a dip when its needed ill salute them........untill then they get doughnuts........

why have you won 1........?.......i didnt say i did make an impact in the champ final.......if i did please show me........

i like that......i might use it in the future ''jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof'' good call keep up your good work..........

anyway all this talk gets you to post and give your opinion thats what its all about isnt it.........

cheers

simmo;220775 said:

just getting a point across to these melton boys who talk the talk but dont walk the walk.......and when they show some balls and have a dip when its needed ill salute them........untill then they get doughnuts........

why have you won 1........?.......i didnt say i did make an impact in the champ final.......if i did please show me........

i like that......i might use it in the future ''jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof'' good call keep up your good work..........

anyway all this talk gets you to post and give your opinion thats what its all about isnt it.........

cheers

1six1;220772 said:
weapons

go back to kirky's post as you would say (m8)..........for him being the old ass coach and for him to say yer there has been some individuals proves my point........

get on the front peg and tell the bigcricket world who these people from willy are........i think this will be interesting.........

anyway another quality post by 161

1six1;220772 said:
weapons

go back to kirky's post as you would say (m8)..........for him being the old ass coach and for him to say yer there has been some individuals proves my point........

get on the front peg and tell the bigcricket world who these people from willy are........i think this will be interesting.........

anyway another quality post by 161

umm read it agen than M8 he clearly ses in the pastthere has been some individuals ... i agree there has been in the past ... past being the key word
that proves my point .... and i aint naming ppl coz i aint gonna make myself or any of ur blokes look like idiots like u r at the moment
and get it rite m8 its 1six1 not 161

umm read it agen than M8 he clearly ses in the pastthere has been some individuals ... i agree there has been in the past ... past being the key word
that proves my point .... and i aint naming ppl coz i aint gonna make myself or any of ur blokes look like idiots like u r at the moment

1six1;220783 said:

there is only 1 idiot making themselves look bad at the minuite M8.....

well if you dont name them which i knew you wouldnt have why say it:confused:again have some balls young fella and back what you say up......dont be soft.......get fairdinkum and stop pulling your pud.........

again your 1sixth1 post was super keep it up 1 day you might get to be a veteran like me......

1six1;220783 said:

well if you dont name them which i knew you wouldnt have why say it:confused:again have some balls young fella and back what you say up......dont be soft.......get fairdinkum and stop pulling your pud.........

again your 1sixth1 post was super keep it up 1 day you might get to be a veteran like me......

weapons05/06;220787 said:

it aint about havin balls or bein soft weapo
its about bein a half decent bloke m8 ;)
somethin else u obviously dnt no about
you cum up eith sum ripper calls by the way m8
"deer with no eyes" "stop pullin your pud" |@ where do yu get ur stuff from m8?:confused:

weapons05/06;220787 said:

its about bein a half decent bloke m8 ;)
"deer with no eyes" "stop pullin your pud" |@ where do yu get ur stuff from m8?:confused:

1six1;220791 said:
its about bein a half decent bloke m8
"deer with no eyes" "stop pullin your pud" where do yu get ur stuff from m8?:confused:

well why are you on here...........?
dont you ever lower your standards.......im a great bloke i think so anyway........your a half decent bloke...hahahaha....:eek::confused:

and by the way im not your mate...........

ps......grow up and type properly cause its showing your age........

1six1;220791 said:
its about bein a half decent bloke m8
"deer with no eyes" "stop pullin your pud" where do yu get ur stuff from m8?:confused:

well why are you on here...........?
dont you ever lower your standards.......im a great bloke i think so anyway........your a half decent bloke...hahahaha....:eek::confused:

and by the way im not your mate...........

ps......grow up and type properly cause its showing your age........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back