subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

:confused:
weapons05/06;220795 said:
well why are you on here...........?
dont you ever lower your standards.......im a great bloke i think so anyway........your a half decent bloke...hahahaha

and by the way im not your mate...........

ps......grow up and type properly cause its showing your age........

we all no that u rate urself very highly weapo u dnt need to tell us again :D
and i aint gonna lower my standards 4 u m8
didnt end with another one of your great calls this time weapo:confused:@|

:confused:
weapons05/06;220795 said:
well why are you on here...........?
dont you ever lower your standards.......im a great bloke i think so anyway........your a half decent bloke...hahahaha

and by the way im not your mate...........

ps......grow up and type properly cause its showing your age........

didnt end with another one of your great calls this time weapo:confused:@|

1six1;220791 said:
it aint about havin balls or bein soft weapo
its about bein a half decent bloke m8 ;)
somethin else u obviously dnt no about
you cum up eith sum ripper calls by the way m8
"deer with no eyes" "stop pullin your pud" |@ where do yu get ur stuff from m8?:confused:

1six1 are you Dylan Kight?
Just having a stab.

1six1;220791 said:
it aint about havin balls or bein soft weapo
its about bein a half decent bloke m8 ;)
somethin else u obviously dnt no about
you cum up eith sum ripper calls by the way m8
"deer with no eyes" "stop pullin your pud" |@ where do yu get ur stuff from m8?:confused:

1six1 are you Dylan Kight?
Just having a stab.

1six1;220815 said:
didnt end with another one of your great calls this time weapo

''dont forget to leave the light on when you go to bed''

kirky still sleeps with his light on its ok young bloke........:D@|

1six1;220815 said:
didnt end with another one of your great calls this time weapo

''dont forget to leave the light on when you go to bed''

kirky still sleeps with his light on its ok young bloke........:D@|

well weapons you certainly have been busy this weekend!! to be honest with you i dont care at all what people from other clubs think about me, i only care what people from my club think about me and the way i go about my cricket... 'pretty cricketer'... so your saying i look good in my whites weapons... ill take that as a compliment... ;)

its pretty funny how you can talk about individuals weapo because i havnt once heard any melton player talk up there 'own' game on here... they will talk up the club and thats it, on the other hand, during last season you always seemed to come on here and post how many runs YOU got this week, and how many wickets YOU got against sunshine 2's and how YOU won them the game against caulfield by batting all day for 80 and how YOU did the job by holding up an end for sheeds... dont know if its just me but it seems you are the only individual on big cricket.. anyone else??

well weapons you certainly have been busy this weekend!! to be honest with you i dont care at all what people from other clubs think about me, i only care what people from my club think about me and the way i go about my cricket... 'pretty cricketer'... so your saying i look good in my whites weapons... ill take that as a compliment... ;)

its pretty funny how you can talk about individuals weapo because i havnt once heard any melton player talk up there 'own' game on here... they will talk up the club and thats it, on the other hand, during last season you always seemed to come on here and post how many runs YOU got this week, and how many wickets YOU got against sunshine 2's and how YOU won them the game against caulfield by batting all day for 80 and how YOU did the job by holding up an end for sheeds... dont know if its just me but it seems you are the only individual on big cricket.. anyone else??

*DaNcE HeRo*;220917 said:

hahahaha......you melton boys bag me not my team so i only reply in that text..........from memory you dont ask how any of my teamates go just how i go........so what do you want me to say........?and all a facts........

and yes i am an individual on bigcricket just like you are..........i havnt got teamates standing over my shoulder telling me what to post.........i spose you dont either......but in boganville who knows.........:rolleyes::eek::confused:

and dont send me private messages saying the coach from last year HEATH PRITCHARD was an ''INDIVIDUAL'' and he has taken your club ''BACKWARDS''........wernt you his assistant........????

some bad blood their david.......????i seem to remember him being your best player/coach/captian........tells me what type of bloke you are........

*DaNcE HeRo*;220917 said:

hahahaha......you melton boys bag me not my team so i only reply in that text..........from memory you dont ask how any of my teamates go just how i go........so what do you want me to say........?and all a facts........

and yes i am an individual on bigcricket just like you are..........i havnt got teamates standing over my shoulder telling me what to post.........i spose you dont either......but in boganville who knows.........:rolleyes::eek::confused:

and dont send me private messages saying the coach from last year HEATH PRITCHARD was an ''INDIVIDUAL'' and he has taken your club ''BACKWARDS''........wernt you his assistant........????

some bad blood their david.......????i seem to remember him being your best player/coach/captian........tells me what type of bloke you are........

weapons05/06;220945 said:

how did the deer park 2s go weapo?? you snag a few or what...:D

how did the deer park 2s go weapo?? you snag a few or what...:D

Weapo
it actually shows wat type of bloke you are by coming out and repeating wat kirky said in a PRIVATE message M8 and then you try and turn it on him M8|@
keep up your good work and see where it gets you :rolleyes:

Weapo
it actually shows wat type of bloke you are by coming out and repeating wat kirky said in a PRIVATE message M8 and then you try and turn it on him M8|@
keep up your good work and see where it gets you :rolleyes:

noone asks you how you went, every sat night you get on and tell everyone that you got 20 off 60 balls and did the job... whatever!!! maybe you need to be more team orientated instead of worrying about yourself too much and telling people about yourself on here... you have even got to the point 2 pages ago where your calling yourself a 'good bloke' hahah give me a spell... thats not for you to say... thats were young willy fag comes in and backs you up and says your a top bloke but obviously he doesnt think so because he hasnt.. ytour the bloke around the club that everyone laughs AT not with

so you think i didnt deserve a subbies game and stole a spot.... damn right... now you and me have something in common because you STOLE a championship medal, prob the most ordinary player ever to win one...

shows what kind of a bloke you are trying to start a feud with heath and melton hey??? interesting you bring up his name as i never named anyone.

noone asks you how you went, every sat night you get on and tell everyone that you got 20 off 60 balls and did the job... whatever!!! maybe you need to be more team orientated instead of worrying about yourself too much and telling people about yourself on here... you have even got to the point 2 pages ago where your calling yourself a 'good bloke' hahah give me a spell... thats not for you to say... thats were young willy fag comes in and backs you up and says your a top bloke but obviously he doesnt think so because he hasnt.. ytour the bloke around the club that everyone laughs AT not with

so you think i didnt deserve a subbies game and stole a spot.... damn right... now you and me have something in common because you STOLE a championship medal, prob the most ordinary player ever to win one...

shows what kind of a bloke you are trying to start a feud with heath and melton hey??? interesting you bring up his name as i never named anyone.

well weapo off to taylars lakes hey??? youve applied for the cap/coach job i see...i hope the boys down there no what there in for...

well weapo off to taylars lakes hey??? youve applied for the cap/coach job i see...i hope the boys down there no what there in for...

Bubba;220954 said:

haha GOOD LUCK TAYLORS LAKES

Bubba;220954 said:

haha GOOD LUCK TAYLORS LAKES

|@
*DaNcE HeRo*;220953 said:

Right on the money dance hero just shows that you can't trust a pathetic snake in the grass like weopo he is a very low INDIVIDUAL. Trying to start trouble that is the second time because i remember when weopo said that the critic sent him a message revealing his identity had the critic never did. And now he is doin it again wat a very sad man|@|@....and no wonder young silly lad doesn't stick up for you because maybe no one at willy likes you because they cannot trust you!!!!!!

|@
*DaNcE HeRo*;220953 said:

Right on the money dance hero just shows that you can't trust a pathetic snake in the grass like weopo he is a very low INDIVIDUAL. Trying to start trouble that is the second time because i remember when weopo said that the critic sent him a message revealing his identity had the critic never did. And now he is doin it again wat a very sad man|@|@....and no wonder young silly lad doesn't stick up for you because maybe no one at willy likes you because they cannot trust you!!!!!!

There ya go weapons
see us melton cc players stick together M8
there aint no individuals at MCC and never will be
ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE M8
And i think even young willy lad has given up on you m8
how is it being an individual ???????

There ya go weapons
see us melton cc players stick together M8
there aint no individuals at MCC and never will be
ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE M8
And i think even young willy lad has given up on you m8
how is it being an individual ???????

The MONEY MAN;220957 said:
|@

hahaha "young silly lad". Gold.

The MONEY MAN;220957 said:
|@

hahaha "young silly lad". Gold.

Boys how about we all hold our horses.
Weapo doesn't need me to come on here and tell him he is a good bloke because he knows that i and everyone else at the club thinks that way.
I cant be on here every three seconds at the moment it is exam time.

Don't write stuff that you have no clue about boys, one thing that none of you know is how well the brown doggy dog is respected down at point gellibrand.
Lift your game boys and dogga don't get sucked in and don't sink to there levels mate.

Weapo doesn't need me to come on here and tell him he is a good bloke because he knows that i and everyone else at the club thinks that way.

Don't write stuff that you have no clue about boys, one thing that none of you know is how well the brown doggy dog is respected down at point gellibrand.
Lift your game boys and dogga don't get sucked in and don't sink to there levels mate.

Young Willi Lad;220969 said:

well he doesnt have to speak on hear anymore his off to taylors lakes...

well he doesnt have to speak on hear anymore his off to taylors lakes...

Young Willy Lad

YWL, haven't heard from you in a while. Are you grounded and not allowed to use the computer? Did mum find you looking at sites you shouldn't have been on?

Now, I know how you are up to date with all the 28 clubs in Subbies Cricket, and your opinions on this forum are very much anticipated, dissected, and discussed. Can you please inform us of the latest movements of all players, and any other rumours that you may have heard from all your informants in the Sub District Fraternity?

Young Willy Lad

YWL, haven't heard from you in a while. Are you grounded and not allowed to use the computer? Did mum find you looking at sites you shouldn't have been on?

Now, I know how you are up to date with all the 28 clubs in Subbies Cricket, and your opinions on this forum are very much anticipated, dissected, and discussed. Can you please inform us of the latest movements of all players, and any other rumours that you may have heard from all your informants in the Sub District Fraternity?

Re: Young Willy Lad

simmo;220973 said:

I heard rumors that Young SILLY Lad is off to Willy colts got offered a batting spot at 10 and 4th change bowler for the 5TH'S so just want too hear it from the horses mouth? Wat is so appealing about the hard wickets young SILLY Lad?

Re: Young Willy Lad

simmo;220973 said:

I heard rumors that Young SILLY Lad is off to Willy colts got offered a batting spot at 10 and 4th change bowler for the 5TH'S so just want too hear it from the horses mouth? Wat is so appealing about the hard wickets young SILLY Lad?

I think you better read the brown doggy dog's posts again then and then i think you will see who has no idea wat there talking about m8
he has no idea how Melton cc works and never will so i think you should prob have a little word to your m8 brown doggy dog about keeping his trap shut @|;) thanks M8

I think you better read the brown doggy dog's posts again then and then i think you will see who has no idea wat there talking about m8
he has no idea how Melton cc works and never will so i think you should prob have a little word to your m8 brown doggy dog about keeping his trap shut @|;) thanks M8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back