subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Young Willi Lad;292781 said:
Ease up mate. He is a good player. Your right though he is also 17. That hundred he made also wasn't flash, the first 50 was terrible but got better after that. He is a good player though and will make more big scores hopefully in the seniors rather than the wdca juniors.

Who are you anyway? Where do you play?

Young Willi Lad, sorry about that post, my mate who also plays in his comp help made my account, and annoyingly like to say things under the cover of someone else's account. Can someone help me with how to change my password, my friend may soon say the wrong thing and get me into strife!

Anyway, I agree with you, he is a very good player. Anybody that plays first for their senior club at the age of 17, no matter what competition has to have some talent, and obviously he has lot seeing his playing first at sub-district level! And also made 18 Western Spirit, and mate if you make that side you have to be going well. Also, there surely isn't anything wrong with playing juniors as long as you can, that's where you find form and spend time in the middle.

Again, I apologise for my friend on my account.

Young Willi Lad;292781 said:
Ease up mate. He is a good player. Your right though he is also 17. That hundred he made also wasn't flash, the first 50 was terrible but got better after that. He is a good player though and will make more big scores hopefully in the seniors rather than the wdca juniors.

Who are you anyway? Where do you play?

Young Willi Lad, sorry about that post, my mate who also plays in his comp help made my account, and annoyingly like to say things under the cover of someone else's account. Can someone help me with how to change my password, my friend may soon say the wrong thing and get me into strife!

Anyway, I agree with you, he is a very good player. Anybody that plays first for their senior club at the age of 17, no matter what competition has to have some talent, and obviously he has lot seeing his playing first at sub-district level! And also made 18 Western Spirit, and mate if you make that side you have to be going well. Also, there surely isn't anything wrong with playing juniors as long as you can, that's where you find form and spend time in the middle.

Again, I apologise for my friend on my account.

Young Willi Lad;293385 said:
Why cant it just rain on sunday and monday instead of friday and saturday so we don't keep getting washed out.
Very annoying.

one dayers are us.............

some better weather today..........any news on how the subbies team went.........or was it washed out.........?

Young Willi Lad;293385 said:
Why cant it just rain on sunday and monday instead of friday and saturday so we don't keep getting washed out.
Very annoying.

some better weather today..........any news on how the subbies team went.........or was it washed out.........?

weapons05/06;293487 said:

read the subbies website old willy lad weappo

weapons05/06;293487 said:

read the subbies website old willy lad weappo

wait there;293856 said:
don't give d'altera a big head.. thats all he needs!

concrete was talking about the kid7 about playin on concrete matts and all i said was i reckon your right!!!
i reckon you need to read up before you say somthing!!

wait there;293856 said:
don't give d'altera a big head.. thats all he needs!

concrete was talking about the kid7 about playin on concrete matts and all i said was i reckon your right!!!
i reckon you need to read up before you say somthing!!

In a way I'm glad the rep side didn't play because they didn't select the best team (for reasons previously mentioned). Seeing it's almost Xmas, just call me Scrooge. I wouldn't give anything away cheaply, even at Xmas – especially not rep team caps! Bah humbug!

In a way I'm glad the rep side didn't play because they didn't select the best team (for reasons previously mentioned). Seeing it's almost Xmas, just call me Scrooge. I wouldn't give anything away cheaply, even at Xmas – especially not rep team caps! Bah humbug!

brightboy;294624 said:
I agree. If the selectors were serious they would just pick from the South.

Settle down brightboy, or is that brightonboy? I'm sure that was tongue-in-cheek. But what about all the stars from the poor deprived west? The selectors don't even cross the Westgate to watch them play.

brightboy;294624 said:
I agree. If the selectors were serious they would just pick from the South.

Settle down brightboy, or is that brightonboy? I'm sure that was tongue-in-cheek. But what about all the stars from the poor deprived west? The selectors don't even cross the Westgate to watch them play.

Fleshy Gloveman;294637 said:

thats ok knackers..........

hey very interesting 1 day fixture this week..........some teams cant afford to drop 1 this week...........

massive weekend of cricket............

go vics
go aussies
go willy;)

thats ok knackers..........

hey very interesting 1 day fixture this week..........some teams cant afford to drop 1 this week...........

massive weekend of cricket............

go vics
go aussies
go willy;)

Baldry, Pritchard, Pradeep, Craig, Perera, Beshara, McMahon, Caroe, Christiansen, O 'Neil, Jones. Hard team to beat !

Baldry, Pritchard, Pradeep, Craig, Perera, Beshara, McMahon, Caroe, Christiansen, O 'Neil, Jones. Hard team to beat !

brightboy;295153 said:

out of them i only rate pradeep craig and beshara..........

willy on top in the north/west 1ns;)

wishing every 1 a good and safe chrissy/new year.......

bring on mAlton..........

brightboy;295153 said:

I reckon would be a great idea North v South Rep game. Does any1 have any thoughts on who mite take the hatch Medal would also be interesting on which group theyd cum from???????????

I reckon would be a great idea North v South Rep game. Does any1 have any thoughts on who mite take the hatch Medal would also be interesting on which group theyd cum from???????????

weapons05/06;297034 said:

Have a look at the ladder closely mate
i think you'll find yourself wrong!

will you be in the 1's after christmas against "MELTON"?

weapons05/06;297034 said:

concrete;297253 said:

oh well your right..........thanks for that i just seen willy on top and i was rapt........

we will have to wait and see about 1st game next year........im not the captian or the selectors what ever the decision im happy........just to play against you guys...........

cheers have a good 1..........;)

concrete;297253 said:

oh well your right..........thanks for that i just seen willy on top and i was rapt........

we will have to wait and see about 1st game next year........im not the captian or the selectors what ever the decision im happy........just to play against you guys...........

cheers have a good 1..........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back