subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

im tipping willi will upset melton this week in ones and two's!!
any comments about that??

breeno;305366 said:
I do my job well:p

10 fa is a top bowling performance, is he a paceman or spinner?

Was one of the quickest in oz in 70's,liked to be one of the boys a bit too much + I dont think vic selectors or coaches liked it.......left Willy in his prime + went + played for Newport ANA in VJCA for rest of his days with heaps of sucess....at least half a dozen flags!!!!!!:eek:

breeno;305366 said:
I do my job well:p

10 fa is a top bowling performance, is he a paceman or spinner?

Was one of the quickest in oz in 70's,liked to be one of the boys a bit too much + I dont think vic selectors or coaches liked it.......left Willy in his prime + went + played for Newport ANA in VJCA for rest of his days with heaps of sucess....at least half a dozen flags!!!!!!:eek:

bunsen;305880 said:

I'm Tipping melton will beat willi this week both grades,
win the Club Championship, win 2nd,3rd,4th XI premierships in there grades and finish semi finalist in the 1's.

bunsen;305880 said:

win the Club Championship, win 2nd,3rd,4th XI premierships in there grades and finish semi finalist in the 1's.

Spin King;306547 said:

willy to win.......;)

Spin King;306547 said:

willy to win.......;)

concrete;306843 said:
you get a gig this sat in the 1's?

He did James.
Good luck to you but i'll back in the weapon.
Has been in fine form and hopefully he can take that with him up to the ones.

concrete;306843 said:

He did James.

Young Willi Lad;306968 said:
He did James.

thanks weapons' love child.
the name's concrete to you also!

Young Willi Lad;306968 said:
He did James.

thanks weapons' love child.
the name's concrete to you also!

concrete;306843 said:

aparently you do more talking on here than you do in a game.........:eek:
thanks for your beer no worries ill remember that...........
(d.h)kirk well done allen well done........both got hundreds and probably 1 of the best partnerships ive seen in 1st 11 subbie cricket but all the glory was taken away from you by a team that has played in the last 2 grannies and showed in any possie the game is still on......and got the job done.....
curator well done cause we thought it was a shitter but cant complain with 4 fiddy runs scored in a day..........for the loss of 9 wickets
williamstown well done...........bowling was o.k fielding me especially terrible.......move onto yarra next week.........

weapo out.........

concrete;306843 said:

aparently you do more talking on here than you do in a game.........:eek:
thanks for your beer no worries ill remember that...........
(d.h)kirk well done allen well done........both got hundreds and probably 1 of the best partnerships ive seen in 1st 11 subbie cricket but all the glory was taken away from you by a team that has played in the last 2 grannies and showed in any possie the game is still on......and got the job done.....
curator well done cause we thought it was a shitter but cant complain with 4 fiddy runs scored in a day..........for the loss of 9 wickets
williamstown well done...........bowling was o.k fielding me especially terrible.......move onto yarra next week.........

weapo out.........

I will get in early and say well done williamstown firsts.
We batted well with 2 players getting centuries but what can ya do.

But seconds we won :)

how many did you make weapons?

Spin King;307510 said:

yeah good win.......w.c.c big ground to defend with a quick outfield..........
game was played in a fantastic manner with a big crowd down at pt gellibrand to witness a quality game of 1 day cricket.........

kirk and allen both had fantastic knocks......chanceless.........but in the last few overs it was up for grabs for both teams and a bit of luck went our way for a change..........

me well with the 10 runs i gave away in the field i made 21............:rolleyes:

go willy

Spin King;307510 said:

game was played in a fantastic manner with a big crowd down at pt gellibrand to witness a quality game of 1 day cricket.........

kirk and allen both had fantastic knocks......chanceless.........but in the last few overs it was up for grabs for both teams and a bit of luck went our way for a change..........

me well with the 10 runs i gave away in the field i made 21............:rolleyes:

go willy

weapons05/06;307542 said:

go willy

Sounded like a great game.

Not often a side has two century makers and gets beat. Will these two sides meet again in March?

weapons05/06;307542 said:

go willy

Not often a side has two century makers and gets beat. Will these two sides meet again in March?

tcnthat;307692 said:

i wouldnt think so tcnthat..........we had an off day with the ball and in the field........melton have good young bowlers which under pressure against the better teams or the teams around the top 5 or 6 will struggle cause they are inexperienced in tight situations no doubt very strong and experianced batting line up but good subbies sides that have experiance with both bat and ball........they have bundoora next week another big game for them also.........plus we had hodgey coming in at 6 or 7 and we all know how he hits the ball...........

tcnthat;307692 said:

i wouldnt think so tcnthat..........we had an off day with the ball and in the field........melton have good young bowlers which under pressure against the better teams or the teams around the top 5 or 6 will struggle cause they are inexperienced in tight situations no doubt very strong and experianced batting line up but good subbies sides that have experiance with both bat and ball........they have bundoora next week another big game for them also.........plus we had hodgey coming in at 6 or 7 and we all know how he hits the ball...........

So are you saying that Melton won't make the finals.

Correct me if I am wrong, but won't Drain and R. Smith be missing for finals?

And who do the sides play in their run home?

So are you saying that Melton won't make the finals.

Correct me if I am wrong, but won't Drain and R. Smith be missing for finals?

And who do the sides play in their run home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back