subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Spin King;312582 said:
Apparently melton's coach Harrison or some bloke broke his arm or somethin during the game on the w.e

Can you shed some lite on this P-toe

p-toe wouldnt know why dont you tell us what happened..........?

and who got the chocolates.......melton chasing 209 should have got the job done.........

weapons05/06;312671 said:

and who got the chocolates.......melton chasing 209 should have got the job done.........

Melton finished up 3-214 – Alexander 56 and Kirk 78. After a slow start, Kirk (Dance Hero?) is firing – 70no, 100no and another 70 three hits in a row. Melton stiff to lose 2nd spot to Altona. They can blame Sunshine, who were putrid on a typically good Sunshine deck.

Melton finished up 3-214 – Alexander 56 and Kirk 78. After a slow start, Kirk (Dance Hero?) is firing – 70no, 100no and another 70 three hits in a row. Melton stiff to lose 2nd spot to Altona. They can blame Sunshine, who were putrid on a typically good Sunshine deck.

Fleshy Gloveman;312857 said:

yeah thanks for that read the herald son and seen kirk(dance hero) got some more runs.........in some joseph gutnic the boy........

i think the bats will continue to dominate the rest of the year......grounds are drying out due to some fine weather......hopefully some big scores can come my way with willy playing 5 out of 6 at home after chrissy and possible finals........

Fleshy Gloveman;312857 said:

yeah thanks for that read the herald son and seen kirk(dance hero) got some more runs.........in some joseph gutnic the boy........

i think the bats will continue to dominate the rest of the year......grounds are drying out due to some fine weather......hopefully some big scores can come my way with willy playing 5 out of 6 at home after chrissy and possible finals........

weapons05/06;312668 said:
some big tons this w.e in subbies cricket.......also a couple of outright wins which is shaping the north/west ladder nicely........

here we go.........

preston win outright v balwyn........
altona win outright v sunshine in a low scoring match.........
no word from the melton v bundoora game.........
big innings.........
a.hales(croydon) 223 v bayswater........wow
a.goldsmith(box hill) 251* v noble park........WOW
p.radford(brunswick) 100 even v ivanhoe
c.sheedy(willy) 115 3 catches and 2/43 off 18 overs.......quality performance
s.richardson(caulfield) 115 v brighton
j.mcmahon(brighton) 130* v caulfield.........

alot of 5 fa's as well thats what makes sat/sun cricket so intersting teams have to back up and if not on the ball games slip away as do possible finals spots...........

another interesting note in the willy v yarra game..........willy 52 overs by tea.........wow

j.farrow(box hill) 108 v noble park!

weapons05/06;312668 said:
some big tons this w.e in subbies cricket.......also a couple of outright wins which is shaping the north/west ladder nicely........

here we go.........

preston win outright v balwyn........
altona win outright v sunshine in a low scoring match.........
no word from the melton v bundoora game.........
big innings.........
a.hales(croydon) 223 v bayswater........wow
a.goldsmith(box hill) 251* v noble park........WOW
p.radford(brunswick) 100 even v ivanhoe
c.sheedy(willy) 115 3 catches and 2/43 off 18 overs.......quality performance
s.richardson(caulfield) 115 v brighton
j.mcmahon(brighton) 130* v caulfield.........

alot of 5 fa's as well thats what makes sat/sun cricket so intersting teams have to back up and if not on the ball games slip away as do possible finals spots...........

another interesting note in the willy v yarra game..........willy 52 overs by tea.........wow

anchorman;312908 said:

yeah that 1 must have slipped past me...........
was the game at noble park..........?
surely a record somewhere in that game......was goldsmiths nock a record for most runs in an innings........?

how is a.blake going has he returned from injury.........?

anchorman;312908 said:

surely a record somewhere in that game......was goldsmiths nock a record for most runs in an innings........?

weapons05/06;313041 said:

yes at noble park. no vsdca records. a box hill partnership record and highest individual score at box hill.

a.blake bowled very well back from injury, pleasure to watch him back to his best

weapons05/06;313041 said:

yes at noble park. no vsdca records. a box hill partnership record and highest individual score at box hill.

a.blake bowled very well back from injury, pleasure to watch him back to his best

good teams bounce back!

good teams bounce back!

C.Face, could you tell me how Bundoora's ground was?
Because the ground has been deemed not up to 1st XI standard so the 2's have to play there this week and it means its our 3rd week on the road in a row.

Because the ground has been deemed not up to 1st XI standard so the 2's have to play there this week and it means its our 3rd week on the road in a row.

Young Willi Lad;313256 said:

good luck playing out there. i saw the ground last month and it looked shocking...field in your helmet and a box when in the ring...

Young Willi Lad;313256 said:

good luck playing out there. i saw the ground last month and it looked shocking...field in your helmet and a box when in the ring...

anchorman;313288 said:

I reckon the last time I saw the words "helmet", "box" and "ring" in the same sentence they were used to describe a 2-on-1 scenario in a stick mag!

Only kidding...

How are the conditions of other grounds in the comp? Any others really struggling/dangerous?

anchorman;313288 said:

I reckon the last time I saw the words "helmet", "box" and "ring" in the same sentence they were used to describe a 2-on-1 scenario in a stick mag!

Only kidding...

How are the conditions of other grounds in the comp? Any others really struggling/dangerous?

Young Willi Lad;313249 said:
I'd like to congradulate Mark Brown(Weapons) for his 100th game for Williamstown on saturday. Well done mate.

what last week or this week...........??

Young Willi Lad;313249 said:
I'd like to congradulate Mark Brown(Weapons) for his 100th game for Williamstown on saturday. Well done mate.

what last week or this week...........??

Fleshy Gloveman;313310 said:

Only kidding...

gold..........

u play in the west how is your ground..........?

willy's is rough outside the ring but still in ok nick with a lightening outfield........

willy 1sts play 4 out of last 5 at home.........only away trip is ivanhoe.........

Fleshy Gloveman;313310 said:

Only kidding...

gold..........

willy's is rough outside the ring but still in ok nick with a lightening outfield........

willy 1sts play 4 out of last 5 at home.........only away trip is ivanhoe.........

anchorman;313077 said:

im sure it was........quality bowler......1 of our quality bowlers was back in action.........bowled with a bit of venom too.........cherry ripe by finals time 1 would think.........

anchorman;313077 said:

im sure it was........quality bowler......1 of our quality bowlers was back in action.........bowled with a bit of venom too.........cherry ripe by finals time 1 would think.........

weapons05/06;313345 said:
gold..........

ivanhoe's ground is pretty crappy as well at the moment.

noble's ground was outstanding. nice lush grass all over. box hill's also in very good condition.

weapons05/06;313345 said:
gold..........

noble's ground was outstanding. nice lush grass all over. box hill's also in very good condition.

weapons05/06;313349 said:

big clem i'm assuming!? what has happened to speakman this year?

weapons05/06;313349 said:

big clem i'm assuming!? what has happened to speakman this year?

anchorman;313350 said:

yeah id like to play at noble park every second game......

willy wont be playing/training at their ground next year.......some big decisions need to be made.......

finally the clubrooms are getting done.........seen the plans with the afl chucking in some coin they are gonna be fantastic.........

anchorman;313350 said:

yeah id like to play at noble park every second game......

willy wont be playing/training at their ground next year.......some big decisions need to be made.......

finally the clubrooms are getting done.........seen the plans with the afl chucking in some coin they are gonna be fantastic.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back