subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

C.Face;326426 said:
no room for j.doyle in the side young willi lad??

he will be in the 2's north west team like myself...........:eek:.....gee he might not even make that team.........

good cow:cool:

C.Face;326426 said:
no room for j.doyle in the side young willi lad??

he will be in the 2's north west team like myself...........:eek:.....gee he might not even make that team.........

good cow:cool:

Young Willi Lad;326414 said:
Afridi 30 wickets vs Lewis 19 wickets.
You have to take Afridi.

u like to out quote me..............that is me side and i will TAKE m.lewis anyday of the week.............if there was a rep side im sure more people would go n watch m.lewis every day of the week........:eek:

Young Willi Lad;326414 said:
Afridi 30 wickets vs Lewis 19 wickets.
You have to take Afridi.

u like to out quote me..............that is me side and i will TAKE m.lewis anyday of the week.............if there was a rep side im sure more people would go n watch m.lewis every day of the week........:eek:

Hey Weapons,

Good to see that the racist ferals at Willy haven't left the building.

The White Anglo-Saxon Protestant policy finished decades ago.

At least Michael Lewis is a world record holder.

Hey Weapons,

weapons05/06;327170 said:

You've gone over the line there weapons. What the hell has his race/nationality got to do with it?! Don't reckon it would please the Bundoora boys too much – or anyone else. Just proves your batting average of not much is actually a lot higher than your IQ. You pump Willy up every chance you get on here but now you've just dragged them down into the sh1t.

Having said that I'd also take Lewis over Afridi.

You've gone over the line there weapons. What the hell has his race/nationality got to do with it?! Don't reckon it would please the Bundoora boys too much – or anyone else. Just proves your batting average of not much is actually a lot higher than your IQ. You pump Willy up every chance you get on here but now you've just dragged them down into the sh1t.

Having said that I'd also take Lewis over Afridi.

haha, you would probably fit in down at moorabbin weapons
tad harsh

haha, you would probably fit in down at moorabbin weapons
tad harsh

u like to out quote me..............that is me side and i will TAKE m.lewis anyday of the week.............if there was a rep side im sure more people would go n watch every day of the week........:eek:

If you are picking the rep side on performances this year you take Afridi pure and simple.
If you were picking a side to play for your life you'd go Lewis.
Mate edit that remark you said about Afridi i dunno what his race has to do with us discussing who should be in the team of the year.

u like to out quote me..............that is me side and i will TAKE m.lewis anyday of the week.............if there was a rep side im sure more people would go n watch every day of the week........:eek:

If you are picking the rep side on performances this year you take Afridi pure and simple.
If you were picking a side to play for your life you'd go Lewis.
Mate edit that remark you said about Afridi i dunno what his race has to do with us discussing who should be in the team of the year.

p-toe;327215 said:
Hey Weapons,

I knew you were going to be on that like white on rice as soon as i read Weapons post.

p-toe;327215 said:
Hey Weapons,

I knew you were going to be on that like white on rice as soon as i read Weapons post.

Okay guys, racist comments aren't on. Weapo, I expect a lot better from you since you've been here for a while. That sort of stuff isn't wanted nor needed and you're well aware of that.

However, that doesn't give people the right to continue it further with abusive remarks/posts. Rather than continue on with the rubbish, report any posts that you think break the rules to a mod or admin. Alternatively you can choose to ignore it, ultimately responding to such remarks with abuse doesn't do you club's reputation any good either. Escalating things helps no-one in these cases.

Now, back to the cricket talk fellas.

Okay guys, racist comments aren't on. Weapo, I expect a lot better from you since you've been here for a while. That sort of stuff isn't wanted nor needed and you're well aware of that.

However, that doesn't give people the right to continue it further with abusive remarks/posts. Rather than continue on with the rubbish, report any posts that you think break the rules to a mod or admin. Alternatively you can choose to ignore it, ultimately responding to such remarks with abuse doesn't do you club's reputation any good either. Escalating things helps no-one in these cases.

"Nigel Couzens..... nnnnyyyyyaaaaahhhhh"
Havent heard from Mr Cricket:Throwdowns for a while? Enlighten me with your thoughts.

"Nigel Couzens..... nnnnyyyyyaaaaahhhhh"
Havent heard from Mr Cricket:Throwdowns for a while? Enlighten me with your thoughts.

p-toe;327215 said:
Hey Weapons,

listen mate wasnt being racist what so ever........if you think im being racist thats your gripe.........chin up

weapo yellow card out.......

p-toe;327215 said:
Hey Weapons,

listen mate wasnt being racist what so ever........if you think im being racist thats your gripe.........chin up

weapo yellow card out.......

Ljp86;327305 said:

racist comment.........????? where was i racist?????

Ljp86;327305 said:

racist comment.........????? where was i racist?????

my Sth /east side in no order

hales
farrow
craig
goldsmith
bartlett
dalton
pradeep
beshara
pritchard
blake
perera

hales
farrow
craig
goldsmith
bartlett
dalton
pradeep
beshara
pritchard
blake
perera

nephs one;327624 said:

hales
farrow
craig
goldsmith
bartlett
dalton
pradeep
beshara
pritchard
blake
perera

goood side but everyone seems to be on the farrow band wagon behind the stumps its not 2 say i dont rate him but is there any1 else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back