subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

weapons05/06;340735 said:
i run this thread.....im in the west......so it does revolve around us......lol

good too see blokes from other groups on here i guess you play/or involved at caulfield......?

Definently not Caulfield - should get you to wash your mouth out with soap. Am from that side of the river though!

last game of the year..........nothing bigger than this game.........

melton to win..........jones(melton) motm............

weapons05/06;341672 said:

Is that Ben or Brad? :D

weapons05/06;341672 said:

Is that Ben or Brad? :D

hope the malton boys had an early night..........?????

hahahaha 170 odd......mmmmmmm........pppppaaaaaaaarrrrrrroooooo

runs on board........mmmmmmm..........mmmmmmmmmm.........mmmmmmmm

gotta bowl their arses off.........

go west group...........

go west group...........

weapons05/06;341802 said:

go west group...........

they did bowl there arses off.....

and you were right jones with 5 fa and MOTM!

weapons05/06;341802 said:

go west group...........

they did bowl there arses off.....

and you were right jones with 5 fa and MOTM!

Young Willi Lad;341926 said:
So i'm tipping Melton won then.
Would you be kind enough to let everyone know the scores?

oakleigh rolled for about 144 in the 74th chasing 177. street with 58

i went both days, both teams were 3/40 off 30 overs. slow outfield, both teams bowled very very well. runs on the board and tight bowling just proved too much. thought melton fielding very well and just strangled oakleigh all day...

Young Willi Lad;341926 said:
So i'm tipping Melton won then.
Would you be kind enough to let everyone know the scores?

i went both days, both teams were 3/40 off 30 overs. slow outfield, both teams bowled very very well. runs on the board and tight bowling just proved too much. thought melton fielding very well and just strangled oakleigh all day...

anchorman;341936 said:

Very interesting. Thanks for that.
Well done to Melton they fully deserve it.

anchorman;341936 said:

Very interesting. Thanks for that.
Well done to Melton they fully deserve it.

gee dont know muuch about melton this year,but i do know that the oaks lucked in this year....no where near the best team in the sth/east comp
Anchor and ccc u must be spewing!!!!Lol

gee dont know muuch about melton this year,but i do know that the oaks lucked in this year....no where near the best team in the sth/east comp

bucket head;341962 said:

Bucket Head, all year people have been saying that the sth east is much stronger, and now your trying to take the glos of oakleighs grand final win, you are a fool, they are a very good side, and maybe didnt have the stars evey other side over that way does but definately were the best TEAM and they are the best fielding team i have ever seen at Subbies level. To the Melton boys, people wrote us off all year and said we were in the shit division, wellits funny hw things pan out isnt it!!!! WE ARE THE FU**EN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bucket head;341962 said:

Bucket Head, all year people have been saying that the sth east is much stronger, and now your trying to take the glos of oakleighs grand final win, you are a fool, they are a very good side, and maybe didnt have the stars evey other side over that way does but definately were the best TEAM and they are the best fielding team i have ever seen at Subbies level. To the Melton boys, people wrote us off all year and said we were in the shit division, wellits funny hw things pan out isnt it!!!! WE ARE THE FU**EN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*DaNcE HeRo*;341997 said:

Agreed,Having played in the south/ East this year the oaks were in my opinion the best we played against deserved the group flag , well done Melton on your championship

Agreed,Having played in the south/ East this year the oaks were in my opinion the best we played against deserved the group flag , well done Melton on your championship

old mate weapo finally got one prediction right all year and stood by the BEST TEAM IN SUBBIES in 2008/09 from the WEST!

For those on the other side of town who have ther heads up their own asses, this one is for you!

ooooooooooooooooo, we'reeeeeeee frommmmmmmmm
MELTON TOWN
A FIGHTING FURY
WE'RE FROM MELTON TOWN
IN ANY WEATHER YOU WILL SEE US WITH A GRIN
RISKING HEAD IN SHIN
IF WE'RE BEHIND, THEN NEVER MIND
WE'LL BAT AND BOWL TO WIN
OH WE'RE FROM MELTON TOWN
WE'LL NEVER WEAKEN TILL THE FINAL BALL IS BOWLED
LIKE THE LIONS OF OLD
WE'RE STRONG AND WE'RE BOLD
OH WE'RE FROM MELLLLLTONNNNNN,
REDDD AND THE WHITEEE
OH WE'RE FROM MELLLLTONNNN TOWNNNNN !!

thought oakleigh we're aN, all round brilliant team and played very good cricket
well done jonah, GREAT BOWLING!
and fkn WELL DONE Micka and Duncs! super year!
everyone was just brilliant
scuey, kirky, butchy, kighty, hopey, barbs getting us there, briiza, and sweepa

Lions KINGS, NOT ONLY of the WEST, BUT the Sub District Jungle!
PREMIERS AND CHAMPIONS 2008/09

old mate weapo finally got one prediction right all year and stood by the BEST TEAM IN SUBBIES in 2008/09 from the WEST!

For those on the other side of town who have ther heads up their own asses, this one is for you!

MELTON TOWN
A FIGHTING FURY
WE'RE FROM MELTON TOWN
RISKING HEAD IN SHIN
LIKE THE LIONS OF OLD
REDDD AND THE WHITEEE

thought oakleigh we're aN, all round brilliant team and played very good cricket

FU**EN CHAMPIONS? More like FU**EN CHEATS. And your in denial about it... Seeing you batted first against oaks there wasn't any need to cut the grass overnight this time. Or did you pump out the fertilizer... Well at least you won the last game fairly, i suppose that's something, unlike the west group granny. The subbies are weak as p1ss for not investigating it last week.

FU**EN CHAMPIONS? More like FU**EN CHEATS. And your in denial about it... Seeing you batted first against oaks there wasn't any need to cut the grass overnight this time. Or did you pump out the fertilizer... Well at least you won the last game fairly, i suppose that's something, unlike the west group granny. The subbies are weak as p1ss for not investigating it last week.

concrete;342053 said:

MELTON TOWN
A FIGHTING FURY
WE'RE FROM MELTON TOWN
RISKING HEAD IN SHIN
LIKE THE LIONS OF OLD
REDDD AND THE WHITEEE

blah blah blah............the sub district jungle.........:eek:hahaha

concrete;342053 said:

MELTON TOWN
A FIGHTING FURY
WE'RE FROM MELTON TOWN
RISKING HEAD IN SHIN
LIKE THE LIONS OF OLD
REDDD AND THE WHITEEE

NuthinButTheTruth;342058 said:

you are pathetic, your own president said the conditions didnt change, he actually said that altona had the better of the conditions so for once in your life swallow your pride and admit you wernt good enough for the mighty lions who well and truly shrugged off the chokers tag and may have passed it on to Altona as they have made it to the grand final twice in the last 3 years without firing a shot ;) last thursday night after training we went through all the photos of the grand final win and had a good laugh at how you could possibly think the grass was cut. but like i said before, if it makes you feel better about yourself claiming a team is cheats well continue doing so, it wont change the fact we stuck it up your ass and took home the flag. chin up cob. must have hurt to see the result of the championship game yesterday.. hehe

NuthinButTheTruth;342058 said:

you are pathetic, your own president said the conditions didnt change, he actually said that altona had the better of the conditions so for once in your life swallow your pride and admit you wernt good enough for the mighty lions who well and truly shrugged off the chokers tag and may have passed it on to Altona as they have made it to the grand final twice in the last 3 years without firing a shot ;) last thursday night after training we went through all the photos of the grand final win and had a good laugh at how you could possibly think the grass was cut. but like i said before, if it makes you feel better about yourself claiming a team is cheats well continue doing so, it wont change the fact we stuck it up your ass and took home the flag. chin up cob. must have hurt to see the result of the championship game yesterday.. hehe

weapons05/06;342061 said:

you've had your time!
is your large neck spare? of course it is, what am i thinking?
i've got a few medallions
and they're weighing me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back