Test Round 4: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Mousey

Test Round 4: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

nnuy3.jpg
v.
mmum2om4.jpg

BATTLE TO WATCH:
BREENO vs. SOUTHSWANS
The two number threes are struggling. Averaging about 20 they both need runs. Proven superstars, they won't be down too long. The one that breaks free for that big ton will carry their team to victory. In style.

Nuggets to select the pitch by Monday, 15th of June.
Teams to be in by Tuesday, 16th of June.

*NOTE: Extended deadlines, take your time. Games will not be simmed before Tuesday. I have 5 exams on Monday and Tuesday but none on Wednesday, simmage will happen Tuesday night most probably, if not, Wednesday. No complaints please.

Re: Test Round 4: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Let's go Magic. Need to win this one to get back on track. The Nuggets have already beaten us in our form of the game, now we need to beat them in theirs.

Magic by 53 runs.

Mousey;352482 said:
Let's go Magic. Need to win this one to get back on track. The Nuggets have already beaten us in our form of the game, now we need to beat them in theirs.

Magic by 53 runs.

Its not going to happen in this form of the game!
COME ON MAGIC!

5 exams across 2 days? Damn, I'm glad I have only 1 a day, but close together so its over quickly :D

Anyway should be an easy game this one, the Magic are falling apart so shouldnt have any troubles wrapping this up early if the bowlers do their job for a change

This should be a good game...The Greatest Show On Earth will win this one in 4 days...The Wizz was held back in the last 1 dayer only bowling 3 overs due to a sore ankle, but after a big week at trainging the ankle is 100%. The Wizz to bag 12 wickets for the game and stay the number 1 bowler in the comp and only bowler with an avge under 20...

Cold Case to play his 1st game, and will open his account with a ton!!! Breeno needed runs as well or could be facing the chopping block!!! Mousey to lead from the front as he always does.

Its time to shine Magic and get back on track Magic very EASY!!!!!!

The Wizz;352510 said:
This should be a good game...The Greatest Show On Earth will win this one in 4 days...The Wizz was held back in the last 1 dayer only bowling 3 overs due to a sore ankle, but after a big week at trainging the ankle is 100%. The Wizz to bag 12 wickets for the game and stay the number 1 bowler in the comp and only bowler with an avge under 20...

Cold Case to play his 1st game, and will open his account with a ton!!! Breeno needed runs as well or could be facing the chopping block!!! Mousey to lead from the front as he always does.

Thanks for the confidence Wizz.I'll see what I can do

The Wizz;352510 said:

Spot on!

Kram81;352543 said:
Lolz.

Do these Turkeys even know what they are up against in this game?

A loosely associated group of individuals with the cricketing ability of a stick. :)

Kram81;352543 said:
Lolz.

Yeh we do and we know muppets are not good at cricket!

Mousey;352561 said:
A loosely associated group of individuals with the cricketing ability of a stick. :)

I was gonna say something like that but cause I chewed up my internet usage for the month its so slow and shitty it wasnt worth the time.

No worrys my net will be running smoothly on the 15th.

Lets go boys an easy win here with me back in the side ;) Time for Kshitiz and I to put on another partnership.

Edge;352604 said:
I was gonna say something like that but cause I chewed up my internet usage for the month its so slow and shitty it wasnt worth the time.

No worrys my net will be running smoothly on the 15th.

Lets go boys an easy win here with me back in the side ;) Time for Kshitiz and I to put on another partnership.

If your not 100% I may not play you... ;)

Kram81;352543 said:
Lolz.

Haha very funny little man...The Wizz will be bowling some heat this match how do we like our nuggets boys DEEP FRIED????

Back