S2F+
Cold Case
Friezy
Mousey*
Diablo
The Wizz

OUT: DBT (rest)
IN: Cold Case

Going for something a little different this week. S2F has been on fire with the bat so he'll bat at 6, with debutant Cold Case batting at 7. That leaves us with a huge batting line up that should put on a mammoth score. If, like the ODer, the bats fail again Diablo and myself are at 10+9 repectively to put on a ton each (Friezy's batting form is disastrous) with the Wizz at 11 who can smash a ball every 1/100 times. With our 4 top bowlers in, failure by the bats should be fixed up easily. Magic too easy.

Magic by 5 wickets.

Re: Test Round 4: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Mousey;352778 said:
MADRID MAGIC XI
DY13
Quinzate1
Breeno
Kshitiz
Edge
S2F+
Cold Case
Friezy
Mousey*
Diablo
The Wizz

Going for something a little different this week. S2F has been on fire with the bat so he'll bat at 6, with debutant Cold Case batting at 7. That leaves us with a huge batting line up that should put on a mammoth score. If, like the ODer, the bats fail again Diablo and myself are at 10+9 repectively to put on a ton each (Friezy's batting form is disastrous) with the Wizz at 11 who can smash a ball every 1/100 times. With our 4 top bowlers in, failure by the bats should be fixed up easily. Magic too easy.

Magic by 5 wickets.

Now theres a QUALITY team:D

DY13;352780 said:
Now theres a QUALITY team:D

As soon as I saw the team posted that's what I was gonna say :)

great minds think alike hey? :D

I wonder if anyone can beat my test debut record heck can anyone beat my debut in general....

DY13;352766 said:
Playing the 2s this week?

The same 2's that beat you with a bonus point in the one-dayer?

Mousey;352778 said:
MADRID MAGIC XI
DY13
Quinzate1
Breeno
Kshitiz
Edge
S2F+
Cold Case
Friezy
Mousey*
Diablo
The Wizz

Magic by 5 wickets.

Thanks for the iclusion boys.Hope to do us proud.I'm a bit of Gilchrist type no.7.Play naturally under any predicament.
Lets go Magic!!

Mousey;352778 said:
MADRID MAGIC XI
DY13
Quinzate1
Breeno
Kshitiz
Edge
S2F+
Cold Case
Friezy
Mousey*
Diablo
The Wizz

Magic by 5 wickets.
What a shit team, obviously relying on a high scoring draw because there is no way those bowlers could bowl us out even once, I will be very disappointed in anything less than 200 against these hacks, go nuggets

eddiesmith;352802 said:
What a shit team, obviously relying on a high scoring draw because there is no way those bowlers could bowl us out even once, I will be very disappointed in anything less than 200 against these hacks, go nuggets

Hacks??? What a funny little man you are...Remember one thing once out in the middle you cant run and you cant hide!!!!When you take centre you will look up and the 1st thing you will see is The Wizz standing tall and very angry at the top of his mark...Then the fear will set in you will find your hands will start to swet your mouth will become dry, in short you will be shitting your self!!! (You will find a brown running mess will be coming out of your pants) Have your two minites of glory but remember The Wizz will take you as he will the rest of your sorry ass team...

GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SORRY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time for The Greatest Show On Earth to go to work!!

The Wizz;352828 said:
Hacks??? What a funny little man you are...Remember one thing once out in the middle you cant run and you cant hide!!!!When you take centre you will look up and the 1st thing you will see is The Wizz standing tall and very angry at the top of his mark...Then the fear will set in you will find your hands will start to swet your mouth will become dry, in short you will be shitting your self!!! (You will find a brown running mess will be coming out of your pants) Have your two minites of glory but remember The Wizz will take you as he will the rest of your sorry ass team...

I've got brown runny liquid in my g-string reading this Wizz.Thank Christ you are playing with the Magic.You make us all stand 10 foot tall

The Wizz;352828 said:

The Wizz? The Wizz?...Hang on, I remember you, arent you that hack bowler we dispatched to the boundary a dozen times in just 3 overs in the one dayer? Oh yeah, I'll be shaking with fear if you are still on when I get in :D

eddiesmith;352850 said:
The Wizz? The Wizz?...Hang on, I remember you, arent you that hack bowler we dispatched to the boundary a dozen times in just 3 overs in the one dayer? Oh yeah, I'll be shaking with fear if you are still on when I get in :D

One dayers are for the toy cricketers.This is the big league now champ.Red ball and all

eddiesmith;352850 said:

Little ed the time is drawing near....You better bring 4 helmets for this game you will be needing them..LONG LIVE THE KING THE LIVE THE WIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

eddiesmith;352850 said:

Here you go ed something to think about...Last time we played...

Madrid Magic won by 7 wickets

Man of the match: The Wizz

Edge;352784 said:
As soon as I saw the team posted that's what I was gonna say :)

great minds think alike hey? :D

I wonder if anyone can beat my test debut record heck can anyone beat my debut in general....

The very best of minds!:)

DY13;352886 said:
The very best of minds!:)

With great minds comes great responsibility...........argh screw you spiderman.

with great minds comes real life chick magnets lol :D

How were your tests Mousey?Any particularly hard ones?

Back