The Lounge

Went over to my other brother's new house and had one of their cats jump on my lap twice.
image.jpg
This cat's name is Cleo. They have an older cat called Rosie and two dogs, rani who is a cocker spaniel and shadow who is an active border collie. All shadow wanted to do was play fetch with us.
Here is a pic of her.
image.jpg

What sort of cat is that looks pretty cool.

Little dog not bad either.
Cleo is a devon rex. She's so friendly and purrs loud when on peoples laps.
Shadow is a border collie puppy. She is very playful. All she wanted to do was play fetch.
My brother and his girlfriend have a persian x bengal named rosie who has no volume when she meows. They also have another dog a brown cocker spaniel named rani who is a lovely dog. She also likes to play

IMGP2184.jpg

My little black Pekin chicken enjoying some mince :) Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a rooster...

Uni starts back tomorrow for me with an induction day. Early start for me tomorrow. Am doing certificate iv in Information technology. It's part time as i'm only doing the one subject because it alone is a huge workload. That subject is Networking.

Well the fox is officially taking the piss now, it's taken my favourite sussex hen during the day whilst I've been at home!!! ****ing bullshit cant believe it.

Wow found it this morning with its head all bloodied and missing feathers, should be ok with some luck, may lose an eye at worst. Fair effort to survive 24 hours with no water, yesterday it was 42 degrees. If it wasn't attacked by a fox it looks like it might have been some large bird or something, never had that before in 25 years of keeping them.

Wow found it this morning with its head all bloodied and missing feathers, should be ok with some luck, may lose an eye at worst. Fair effort to survive 24 hours with no water, yesterday it was 42 degrees. If it wasn't attacked by a fox it looks like it might have been some large bird or something, never had that before in 25 years of keeping them.
Take it to the vet and get it checked

Right. Sunday, round 1 of Vic Motorkhana. For all my blabbering about it, I've done **** all to my car to improve it. I just haven't been able to afford to, the season start has come up quick. As it's turned out, adding a hydraulic brake makes the car illegal for road use. I'm told it won't do much anyway if I 've got drums. It's been suggested to me to machine and deglaze the brakes. Right, then so be it. I hadn't even so much as got the car serviced. I went to my mechanic, only to find he's gone on holidays. Need to get the driver's seat and the bay where the battery sits tightened.

I've arranged to use another competitor's car. He uses an ancient Honda Prelude. You can use multiple competitors with one car. It's not as good as my Laser, but it'll do. When you add that rd3 clashes with the WC final, so I'll miss it even if I wasn't going. Rd4 is a trip to Deniliquin, NSW, where I used said competitor's Honda last year to cut costs. I was thinking not worrying about it getting it ready for this weekend, keeping the Laser in the garage, and get it really nicely prepared. Get the brakes working like I want 'em. Then unleash it for rd5 in May, and make a charge for the Class C standings in the second half and go for the Australian C'ships!

Last edited:
Back