The Lounge

What the hell? The people that kill the cats are the animal rights people e.g. the rights of the indigenous animals that are being decimated by the bloody cats. I hate cats - bloody parasites. Here in the UK our bird population is being decimated by dumb cats, you go out in your back yard and next thing you know you're up to your neck in cat s**t. The thing is the people that own the bloody things think its fine that they're crapping all over your garden, raiding the nests of the birds in your garden that you've nurtured and provided a habitat for.
Oh lol we dont have that here
What the hell? The people that kill the cats are the animal rights people e.g. the rights of the indigenous animals that are being decimated by the bloody cats. I hate cats - bloody parasites. Here in the UK our bird population is being decimated by dumb cats, you go out in your back yard and next thing you know you're up to your neck in cat s**t. The thing is the people that own the bloody things think its fine that they're crapping all over your garden, raiding the nests of the birds in your garden that you've nurtured and provided a habitat for.
Oh lol we dont have too many cats here, maybe because i live in a big city, do you live in a town or village? Maybe thats the reason? Even worse than cats, you brits have a serious rat probleme :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

Oh lol we dont have that here

Oh lol we dont have too many cats here, maybe because i live in a big city, do you live in a town or village? Maybe thats the reason? Even worse than cats, you brits have a serious rat probleme :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p
Yeah in the big cities there's a few of them, they reckon we're never more than 10ft from a rate or something daft like that. If the cats were of any use they'd be out there killing them but they're not, instead they're ripping open the rubbish bags so that the rats can get at the food. :eek:

The main problem with cats is idiots getting them and not sterilising them so you get strays, should be illegal to own one over a certain age that isn't. I like cats and have owned about 10 and only ever had one cat that's regularly caught birds when it was younger. Most have them have been good at knocking off mice and the occasional rat.

I like dogs as animals and wouldn't even mind having one but with so many irresponsible owners it's ****ing dogs that cause the most nuisance in my neighbour by far.

Barking all the time especially at night for no reason, shitting on the footpath, running loose and the ranger does **** all (but will respond to one of the said dog owners complaints about me having a rooster for a couple of weeks in a flash :rolleyes:) biting people, got bailed up and bitten myself by a German Sheppard the other week. Not a pleasant experience at all..

The main problem with cats is idiots getting them and not sterilising them so you get strays, should be illegal to own one over a certain age that isn't. I like cats and have owned about 10 and only ever had one cat that's regularly caught birds when it was younger. Most have them have been good at knocking off mice and the occasional rat.

I like dogs as animals and wouldn't even mind having one but with so many irresponsible owners it's ****ing dogs that cause the most nuisance in my neighbour by far.

Barking all the time especially at night for no reason, shitting on the footpath, running loose and the ranger does **** all (but will respond to one of the said dog owners complaints about me having a rooster for a couple of weeks in a flash :rolleyes:) biting people, got bailed up and bitten myself by a German Sheppard the other week. Not a pleasant experience at all..
Maybe we should leave cats as a discussion point, we'll just have to beg to differ.

Got half the eggs to end up hatching the last couple of days. 5 or 6 Sussex chicks, unfortunately only got the 1 Pekin.

Bloody fox, cunning ****. Had been about 20 years since I'd had a problem with one too living in town.

101984_48bfbb33c4f2dd9e3fee3009475a00a2.jpg

Dogs here dont bark at night but here there is always dog sh*t everywhere i know there isnt so much of that in England but were used to that

Have had a week over at my sister in laws looking after her dogs and fish and the house. The dogs are so playful. Especially Izzy. Izzy and rexy are golden cocker spaniel crossed with king charles cavileer spaniels and they both look like cocker spaniels. Especially Izzy. Rexy looks more like a springer spaniel. But he doesn't play fetch. Izzy will play fetch with you on her terms. Both dogs love sitting on my lap. When I was watching tv at times Rexy made it hard for me to see the tv. He's so big.
Anyway I also volunteered for cycling australia over the weekend. It was awesome as the bike races were in Buninyong which is near to where I live.

My dad always wanted US to move there.... Its not that i dont want tout go there but its note easy tout lleave a country to which im vert attached...
Sad to hear that you are moving to another country. However, you are always welcome to stay posting on here. At least you can watch the cricket there. It might be a bit cheaper. Have a safe trip.

Back