Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

Re: Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

NA*MP;371103 said:
trent made the most runs in the comp last year and andrews made the 3rd most. Pretty sure we can make a few runs together champ ;)

what does this kid know. he probbs has masivly red hair. worse than nathan andrew's but his hair is hot :)

NA*MP;371103 said:
trent made the most runs in the comp last year and andrews made the 3rd most. Pretty sure we can make a few runs together champ ;)

i rekon with new signing jai robbo mill park will excell in this divsion. talk about a dream team with nathan shane andrews, trent (the kid with the hot gf), robbo, justin bradly lyon, a@ron TBC millz and luke dark man they are gonna be ion the under 16 teal best XI for this season!! :D :)

poo flinger;371031 said:
haha that made me laugh mate, and your the one who is playing 4ths and 3rds

mate, im a first year 16's player at mill park, and i play 3'rds. but going into seconds in a couple of week's time, whats your name buddy?

poo flinger;371011 said:
yeah buddy, it would be good if groom and andrews could accualy make some runs together instead of ducks. and who is those mills and lyon kids?

mate, slow and steady wins the race ;)

Wattle Glenn 2010;371101 said:
Mill Park to win, but only because of Andrews innings teh kid was quite sick and went into bat thats a bit of respect. I doubt Mill Park will rip through the Riverside line up, they need to get Bergman, Potter, Gaylor and Money out cheaply, 180 in the wet is a good score on that ground.

Mate, Nathan Andrews is a freak of nature the kid can bat
apparently not to bad at picking up the ladies aswell, mill park to win easy

NA*MP;371103 said:

buddy, you hid down the order against riverside. are there bowlers too quick for ya? :(

Last weekend.....

Riverside vs. Mill Park - 4/180

Mill Park were 2/52 at tea with some good bowling from the Siders but then 130 runs in the last 25 overs got Mill Park in a winning position. Andrews 57 and Robinson 58* were the standout with the bat , Aaron Mills chipped in with a good 21* at the end of the innings.

If Bergman, Money, Gaylor , Potter and Nolan can get amongst the runs Riverside are half a chance but they need to bat quicker than they did last match and that won't be easy facing bowlers such as Mills, Robinson, Groom, Andrews and Dark.

Epping 43 vs. Research 3/38

Another shocking batting performance from Epping will have them lose they're 2nd game.

Scales 19 no at the moment was Research's top scorer. Denier, Lee, Turner and Wilcox all got 2 fers.

Lalor Stars 9/72 vs. Diamond Creek 0/46

Pavli 33* was about Lalor's only plus with the batting. Sexton, Ryder and Shallard all got 2 wickets. The Phelan boys opening should just about get the Creekers home without a wicket lost.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe Panton Hill vs. Lower Plenty got called off this weekend so they will play a one-dayer, Lower Plenty should cruise home.

St.Francis 7/213 vs. Whittlesea

B.Miller from St.Francis made a great 99 but fell a bit short, A great batting performance by him lead his team to 213 which I don't think Whittlesea can get unless Pupillo and Cole can get 50's

MPS4L;371181 said:
buddy, you hid down the order against riverside. are there bowlers too quick for ya? :(

says the kid who couldnt even hit catches to the u12s tonight :eek:

Boys I know you are a happy bunch down at Tigerland. I also know your coach holds you all in high regard. But the self admiration and adoration for each other is getting a bit too much. There is a massive amount of testosterone on this site and obviously down at Mill Park. This aint the site for it. Facebook is probably more suitable. Happy to see you guys posting and having a chat but from what I have learn't is that all the nice girls like a humble but intelligent man!

cold case;371286 said:
Boys I know you are a happy bunch down at Tigerland. I also know your coach holds you all in high regard. But the self admiration and adoration for each other is getting a bit too much. There is a massive amount of testosterone on this site and obviously down at Mill Park. This aint the site for it. Facebook is probably more suitable. Happy to see you guys posting and having a chat but from what I have learn't is that all the nice girls like a humble but intelligent man!

couldn't of said it any better, ok boys back to the cricket

Back