Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

Re: Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

NA*MP;371247 said:
says the kid who couldnt even hit catches to the u12s tonight :eek:

mate, i wasnt at under 12's trainig last night thanks you very much. :)

cold case;371286 said:
Boys I know you are a happy bunch down at Tigerland. I also know your coach holds you all in high regard. But the self admiration and adoration for each other is getting a bit too much. There is a massive amount of testosterone on this site and obviously down at Mill Park. This aint the site for it. Facebook is probably more suitable. Happy to see you guys posting and having a chat but from what I have learn't is that all the nice girls like a humble but intelligent man!
Good idea redirecting the talk back to cricket, however that would probably just scare them all off seeing as cricket is the last thing they talk about.

WhittleseaWatcher;371383 said:
Good idea redirecting the talk back to cricket, however that would probably just scare them all off seeing as cricket is the last thing they talk about.

Ok lets get the talk off Mill Park, Lets talk on some teams that also hold some talent.
Research will come hard at Mill Park and St Francis and Diamo not far, this comp is strong, even Riverside might give it a shake, Watch out for Whittlesea i think they could be a team that upsets a few and also Lower Plenty has a good list. So Mill Park don't havbe a easy run they may be favourites but its Round 2 and I reckon most of the teams have a good chance, its cricket and anything can happen.

tonned up;371283 said:
oh i should still be in cowboys if i didnt muck around haha
are you training tomorrow night?

yea true, especially seeing you'll be playing 1's in a few weeks ;)
and naah im not training, dad's cracked it and said that if i dont get this homework done then im not playing on saturday :eek:

Wattle Glenn 2010;371393 said:
Ok lets get the talk off Mill Park, Lets talk on some teams that also hold some talent.
Research will come hard at Mill Park and St Francis and Diamo not far, this comp is strong, even Riverside might give it a shake, Watch out for Whittlesea i think they could be a team that upsets a few and also Lower Plenty has a good list. So Mill Park don't havbe a easy run they may be favourites but its Round 2 and I reckon most of the teams have a good chance, its cricket and anything can happen.

research will win the comp, mill park are overrated :eek:

NA*MP;371395 said:
yea true, especially seeing you'll be playing 1's in a few weeks ;)
and naah im not training, dad's cracked it and said that if i dont get this homework done then im not playing on saturday :eek:

Easy choice here Nath, Don't get the homework done

NA*MP;371449 said:
aha, my bowling isn't gonna help much anyway

nath at first change, he will take a few in my opinion :)
apparently they have a few decent bats, so it should be a good test for us blokes

tonned up;371450 said:
nath at first change, he will take a few in my opinion :)
apparently they have a few decent bats, so it should be a good test for us blokes

yea they do, but robbo tearin' in with the new knacker could give young locky potter abit of a workout ;)

NA*MP;371451 said:
yea they do, but robbo tearin' in with the new knacker could give young locky potter abit of a workout ;)

funniest thing ive heard since the day someone asked trent what school he goes to...i live in epping LOL
giving me the new nut bowling offies is pretty stupid captaincy nath ;)

Never seen "Robbo" bowl but my Dad was talking to Millsy's dad and he said Robbo is a left arm opener.

batting allrounder;371467 said:
Never seen "Robbo" bowl but my Dad was talking to Millsy's dad and he said Robbo is a left arm opener.

same pace as a spinner, save you some time

batting allrounder;368461 said:
My ladder predictions are:

1. Lower Plenty
2. Research
3. Mill Park
4. Diamond Creek
5. Riverside
6. St.Francis of Assisi
7. Whittlesea
8. Epping
9. Panton Hill
10. Lalor Stars

youve gotta be kidding
diamo at 4th
they easily have the best team in the comp and are way better than lower, research and Mill Park
With the team they have now they have been unbeatable in the last few years

diamo boys;371481 said:
youve gotta be kidding
diamo at 4th
they easily have the best team in the comp and are way better than lower, research and Mill Park
With the team they have now they have been unbeatable in the last few years

but ya gotta think mate, the last couple of years they have been 'unbeatable', the only good side that they had in the same division was macleod.

MPS4L;371485 said:
but ya gotta think mate, the last couple of years they have been 'unbeatable', the only good side that they had in the same division was macleod.

yeh true but they would have beaten any other team in the other league easily
just look at their list
with
M.Phelan
R.Phelan
H.Smith
M.Freeman
T.Ryder
D.Shallard
and a few other good players

diamo boys;371486 said:
just look at their list
with
M.Phelan
R.Phelan
H.Smith
M.Freeman
T.Ryder
D.Shallard

what about yourself mate? ;)

diamo boys;371486 said:
just look at their list
with
M.Phelan
R.Phelan
H.Smith
M.Freeman
T.Ryder
D.Shallard

T. Groom
J.Stroud
N.Andrews
J.Robinson
A.Mills
J.Lyon
L.Dark
solid batting order, especially when we can bat all the way down to 11. Our batting has probably the most depth in the comp, we don't need to rely on 1 or 2 players to score all our runs.

Sorry Diamo but You definately would'nt have beaten Mill Park If they were in your division. Very good side but could get rolled by an up and coming Riverside team thsi week.

batting allrounder;371589 said:
Sorry Diamo but You definately would'nt have beaten Mill Park If they were in your division. Very good side but could get rolled by an up and coming Riverside team thsi week.

i dunno mate
you gotta remember that we had Dylan Campbell and Michael Johnston in that team aswell
smashed every team that year adleast once

Back