VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

century scorer;190445 said:
Dont spruik bubbles,you have been carried 4 last 2 years?

hahaha - what a tossa this bloke is!

You're dumber than i thought if you really think that is bubbles. Even if it was him he has 2 vtca senior division medals mate - how many do you have?? played his part in both those flags and if you talked facts like you talk ******** you would know this for sure. More to cricket than just runs and wickets "century scorer" :D

one team, one dream - down at the club mate! we dont consider anyone as a passenger...maybe you should consider this on your quest for a vtca flag as it seems like you are doing it really hard to find some success at your current club??

century scorer;190445 said:
Dont spruik bubbles,you have been carried 4 last 2 years?

You're dumber than i thought if you really think that is bubbles. Even if it was him he has 2 vtca senior division medals mate - how many do you have?? played his part in both those flags and if you talked facts like you talk ******** you would know this for sure. More to cricket than just runs and wickets "century scorer" :D

one team, one dream - down at the club mate! we dont consider anyone as a passenger...maybe you should consider this on your quest for a vtca flag as it seems like you are doing it really hard to find some success at your current club??

century scorer;191175 said:
How would you no gary,you havnt been sighted at training my spies tell me? As 4 no one getting carried give me a break.

hahaha get your hand of it! sounds like you know sweet ******** all :D

century scorer;191175 said:
How would you no gary,you havnt been sighted at training my spies tell me? As 4 no one getting carried give me a break.

zazzman;189383 said:
The only big 100's I peel off swazie is when I step on some weight scales. :D

Alls good here in the Valley of Ferals though. Might play a game soon when I can be bothered and put on those creams you bought for the club at that clearance store Swazie... They still fit so that is a good sign. @|

I can see Seddon crushing Avondale next weekend. AHCC has not made one decent score this year. Top order has failed miserably so far. But then again when you play 3 kids and an assortment of 2nd XI players.... you are going to struggle for the 07/08 season.

the youth are coming along very nicely

zazzman;189383 said:
The only big 100's I peel off swazie is when I step on some weight scales. :D

Alls good here in the Valley of Ferals though. Might play a game soon when I can be bothered and put on those creams you bought for the club at that clearance store Swazie... They still fit so that is a good sign. @|

I can see Seddon crushing Avondale next weekend. AHCC has not made one decent score this year. Top order has failed miserably so far. But then again when you play 3 kids and an assortment of 2nd XI players.... you are going to struggle for the 07/08 season.

the youth are coming along very nicely

swazie;190748 said:
statman;190660 said:
Perfect chance for an outright for you blokes on weekend and you didnt even bother , says a lot for your captaincy skills.Would of been sitting in the 4 but no......no wonder all the boys at the "Heights" are a much happier lot !
As for stats , no it's not just vtca. I only saw 3 cabs at seddon on saturday , good to see you blokes finally got the idea of car pooling![/QUOTE

Your best player is sub-continental you legend and a good friend of mine. Wonder if he knows what a RACIST you are? I'm sure your new "credible" coach has his hands full without you defacing AVONDALE HEIGHTS on-line. Think about the club before you make RACIST, DEROGATORY remarks because they affect all your players and officials! |@ I want the boys to be happy at Canning St. they were a great group to lead-dunno why you are trying to hold that against me???-I gave my best and got some decent results. If you were a player you'd know I had the clubs best interests at heart the entire time.
There is only one statman at AHCC. Thanks but thanks statman move on to another club.

Comments about our fitness and discipline are harsh coming from Zazzman. i was surprised the Zazz did not come and watch.

anyway it was good to catch up again swazie.

swazie;190748 said:
statman;190660 said:
Perfect chance for an outright for you blokes on weekend and you didnt even bother , says a lot for your captaincy skills.Would of been sitting in the 4 but no......no wonder all the boys at the "Heights" are a much happier lot !
As for stats , no it's not just vtca. I only saw 3 cabs at seddon on saturday , good to see you blokes finally got the idea of car pooling![/QUOTE

Your best player is sub-continental you legend and a good friend of mine. Wonder if he knows what a RACIST you are? I'm sure your new "credible" coach has his hands full without you defacing AVONDALE HEIGHTS on-line. Think about the club before you make RACIST, DEROGATORY remarks because they affect all your players and officials! |@ I want the boys to be happy at Canning St. they were a great group to lead-dunno why you are trying to hold that against me???-I gave my best and got some decent results. If you were a player you'd know I had the clubs best interests at heart the entire time.
There is only one statman at AHCC. Thanks but thanks statman move on to another club.

Comments about our fitness and discipline are harsh coming from Zazzman. i was surprised the Zazz did not come and watch.

anyway it was good to catch up again swazie.

CLUBBED;191460 said:

What is he a paid fielder then, he wouldnt make a run in a indian restaurant ?

CLUBBED;191460 said:

CLUBBED;191465 said:

All i know is coach not happy; with training, spies tell me a meeting called 4 thursday night, before old essendon win but i know sweet ******* all, you have a lagger in the camp?

CLUBBED;191465 said:

All i know is coach not happy; with training, spies tell me a meeting called 4 thursday night, before old essendon win but i know sweet ******* all, you have a lagger in the camp?

century scorer;191628 said:

yeh i agree you know sweet ******* all :D

all is well in our camp mate, training very solid as usual and as you can see we are on top in the 1s and our 2s are looking solid again. How is your camp going? you still havent answered where you are from??

century scorer;191628 said:

yeh i agree you know sweet ******* all :D

all is well in our camp mate, training very solid as usual and as you can see we are on top in the 1s and our 2s are looking solid again. How is your camp going? you still havent answered where you are from??

century scorer;191623 said:

You cant even tell us where you play big talker, so id be guessing he'd make more runs in an indian restaurant than you would in 10 of them @|

century scorer;191623 said:

You cant even tell us where you play big talker, so id be guessing he'd make more runs in an indian restaurant than you would in 10 of them @|

Sorry Uncle Windows.

Was meaning to get up there but alas, the mighty 'Mira has no air con. Unless you consider winding down the windows.

Me and the wife decided to spend the weekend catching up on some sleep.

Probably wont be there this weekend too. The "Currator" has P**** me off with his SMS comments. Might make it as far as Kripsy Kreme's Fountain Gate and do more work on MY fitness regime.

Sorry Uncle Windows.

Was meaning to get up there but alas, the mighty 'Mira has no air con. Unless you consider winding down the windows.

Me and the wife decided to spend the weekend catching up on some sleep.

Probably wont be there this weekend too. The "Currator" has P**** me off with his SMS comments. Might make it as far as Kripsy Kreme's Fountain Gate and do more work on MY fitness regime.

Who do you play for century scorer?
I assume you're just another s**t stirrer battling away in the thirds
for some hillbilly mob out the other side of town?
You're right clubbed, Tossa!
:confused:

Oracle;191763 said:

Oracle,clubbed,gary turner,tocka,bubbles all seem the one identity
I am just a keen follower of VTCA,just 4 the record i have more medals then you have hot dinners?

Oracle;191763 said:

I am just a keen follower of VTCA,just 4 the record i have more medals then you have hot dinners?

Once you have rested it will be good to see around the club.

You can miss this weekend as it is game over already, not bad considering will still have one kid in the side, better than having a bloke over forty.

I will have a chat the brillant slipper, I am sure he does n't mean to p**s you off with SMS, a bit like your comments about our kids, fitness, discipline and our the AHCC's tag about more interested in drinking.

Once you have rested it will be good to see around the club.

You can miss this weekend as it is game over already, not bad considering will still have one kid in the side, better than having a bloke over forty.

I will have a chat the brillant slipper, I am sure he does n't mean to p**s you off with SMS, a bit like your comments about our kids, fitness, discipline and our the AHCC's tag about more interested in drinking.

Touche Rugged.

Maybe he swallowed some fertiliser at work and went a bit troppo?

Good stuff over the weekend. How'd you go?? And you got a trundle last weekend and took wickets.... how big was the crowbar to get the ball away from Master Chunk?

Touche Rugged.

Maybe he swallowed some fertiliser at work and went a bit troppo?

Good stuff over the weekend. How'd you go?? And you got a trundle last weekend and took wickets.... how big was the crowbar to get the ball away from Master Chunk?

century scorer;191829 said:

its blokes like yourself, "tocka", "garry turner", "bubbles" etc that ruin BC for everyone else.
the bloke or blokes using "tocka", "garry turner", "bubbles" have got unintelligent fools like yourself thinkin its actually them or someone from our club. its obviously someone like yourself from another club that just wants to take piss out of us or slag us off.
You can get some good feedback on here sometimes about vtca cricket but some blokes like yourself just ruin it. all you seem to have to say is bad things about our club. i couldnt care how many medals you think you have, just stop slagging our club off! How bout giving us some good feedback about the club you play for or "used to play for"??

century scorer;191829 said:

its blokes like yourself, "tocka", "garry turner", "bubbles" etc that ruin BC for everyone else.
the bloke or blokes using "tocka", "garry turner", "bubbles" have got unintelligent fools like yourself thinkin its actually them or someone from our club. its obviously someone like yourself from another club that just wants to take piss out of us or slag us off.
You can get some good feedback on here sometimes about vtca cricket but some blokes like yourself just ruin it. all you seem to have to say is bad things about our club. i couldnt care how many medals you think you have, just stop slagging our club off! How bout giving us some good feedback about the club you play for or "used to play for"??

CLUBBED;192146 said:

YOUR club is a ********en joke, spruking how much money they have in the bank compared to others as they choked for a 3rd time in a row in a grand final!!
over 100 grand spent each year over the past 6 years fror 2 flags, congratulations!!

CLUBBED;192146 said:

YOUR club is a ********en joke, spruking how much money they have in the bank compared to others as they choked for a 3rd time in a row in a grand final!!
over 100 grand spent each year over the past 6 years fror 2 flags, congratulations!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;192224 said:

Ditto!!!

Take your stinking club somewhere else. Go & play amongst yourselves, count your money your ripping off all those unemployment cheques from Palms Pokies & tell someone who cares how good you are.

You are a disgrace to the competition!!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;192224 said:

Ditto!!!

Take your stinking club somewhere else. Go & play amongst yourselves, count your money your ripping off all those unemployment cheques from Palms Pokies & tell someone who cares how good you are.

No More Moose Please;192229 said:
Ditto!!!

Me Three!@|
Would never see Keilor, Douttas,South Caulfield, Altona North do anything
like that......:eek:
You clubs in the top grade are a joke!
Spare a thought for us poor strugglers down in North B1, trying to make our way in this competition!

No More Moose Please;192229 said:
Ditto!!!

Me Three!@|
Would never see Keilor, Douttas,South Caulfield, Altona North do anything
like that......:eek:
You clubs in the top grade are a joke!
Spare a thought for us poor strugglers down in North B1, trying to make our way in this competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back