VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;192480 said:
Clubber and Moose,

This is your last chance. Talk cricket please or you may be on a holiday soon. :)

Good to see you guys stopping for now. Lets hope it stays that way.

Trying to talk cricket my friend (as you may have read), but our little CLUBBER keeps jumping in with his paranoid comments.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;192480 said:
Clubber and Moose,

This is your last chance. Talk cricket please or you may be on a holiday soon. :)

Good to see you guys stopping for now. Lets hope it stays that way.

Trying to talk cricket my friend (as you may have read), but our little CLUBBER keeps jumping in with his paranoid comments.

Vicious and Well Directed;192466 said:
Wickets will be fine this week. You'd think Keilor could chase down that, YCC, Spotswood and SC comfortably. Youlden to just hold out Hampton, RPB to just fall short.

Bentleigh should hold out Beauy without Hignett and Prescott, Brighton and Strathmore will do it easy. Sunshine United should be too good. Hoppers and AWStC will have to bat well to get there, Airport West to get there, Hoppers to fall short.

Main game in Senior Division between Keilor & Doutta could go either way. Ground is very slow. A good batting side V a good bowling side.

Wickets will be fine this week. You'd think Keilor could chase down that, YCC, Spotswood and SC comfortably. Youlden to just hold out Hampton, RPB to just fall short.

Bentleigh should hold out Beauy without Hignett and Prescott, Brighton and Strathmore will do it easy. Sunshine United should be too good. Hoppers and AWStC will have to bat well to get there, Airport West to get there, Hoppers to fall short.

Main game in Senior Division between Keilor & Doutta could go either way. Ground is very slow. A good batting side V a good bowling side.

No More Moose Please;192485 said:

lol no need to good bloke urself :D im always happy to talk cricket and have never insulted another club as u continually do. u seem to have a problem with my club so if u wanna keep those comments about my club to urself and show some kinda respect towards other clubs incl mine, there wont be a problem here and i wont reply with come backs to ur insulting comments.

No More Moose Please;192485 said:

lol no need to good bloke urself :D im always happy to talk cricket and have never insulted another club as u continually do. u seem to have a problem with my club so if u wanna keep those comments about my club to urself and show some kinda respect towards other clubs incl mine, there wont be a problem here and i wont reply with come backs to ur insulting comments.

No More Moose Please;192491 said:
What about leg spinners?

Who is the best in Senior Division - Sullivan or Rutley?

I'll go for Sullivan.

Rutley by a street. From memory, he took 8 in the 2nd innings to bowl the choking money men out in the Grand Final 3 years ago.

PS. Has McEachran replaced that sprinkler he smashed after his team shot that cost them the flag that day?

What about leg spinners?

I'll go for Sullivan.

Rutley by a street. From memory, he took 8 in the 2nd innings to bowl the choking money men out in the Grand Final 3 years ago.

PS. Has McEachran replaced that sprinkler he smashed after his team shot that cost them the flag that day?

S T Ruggling at the moment Duff Man

My resurected bowling career has come to grinding halt. No need for crow bar! I was hopng to give swazi a couple of my outies.

Xmas party coming up soon, the club would appreciate a visit from Santa

Quick Simpsons trivia for you.

What was the name of the the guy who came to springfield to catch the mystery bootlegger?

Hint: He loves stats.

S T Ruggling at the moment Duff Man

My resurected bowling career has come to grinding halt. No need for crow bar! I was hopng to give swazi a couple of my outies.

Xmas party coming up soon, the club would appreciate a visit from Santa

Quick Simpsons trivia for you.

What was the name of the the guy who came to springfield to catch the mystery bootlegger?

Hint: He loves stats.

century scorer;192460 said:
Dont worry about money men, The crob must of harvested 4 Doutta 2 pay all of these players,tate,routley wont get a game??

Dont know a lot about Douttas 'Century Scorer' but i heard Rutley was a super bowler? Apparently he spun out YCCC to win a premiership for the mighty Douttas?
Are you suggesting they finance their operation via funds benifitted from horticulture?
Can i ask where the rest of the senior grade sides generate their wealth from???????? (Do they look like this :p ?)
My club operates on a shoestring budget of $5000, maybe we should look into some more enterprising exercises!!!!!

century scorer;192460 said:
Dont worry about money men, The crob must of harvested 4 Doutta 2 pay all of these players,tate,routley wont get a game??

Dont know a lot about Douttas 'Century Scorer' but i heard Rutley was a super bowler? Apparently he spun out YCCC to win a premiership for the mighty Douttas?
Are you suggesting they finance their operation via funds benifitted from horticulture?
Can i ask where the rest of the senior grade sides generate their wealth from???????? (Do they look like this :p ?)
My club operates on a shoestring budget of $5000, maybe we should look into some more enterprising exercises!!!!!

Oracle;192513 said:

Stop living in the past sunshine, that was 3 years ago.Who cares where clubs get their wealth, thats life and i agree with whoever wrote a few threads back that Senior will be 9-3 next year with north-south

Oracle;192513 said:

Stop living in the past sunshine, that was 3 years ago.Who cares where clubs get their wealth, thats life and i agree with whoever wrote a few threads back that Senior will be 9-3 next year with north-south

What about leg spinners?

I'll go for Sullivan.

Talking through your butcheeks, Matthews gets my vote and he isnt a leggie, nor is sully

What about leg spinners?

I'll go for Sullivan.

Talking through your butcheeks, Matthews gets my vote and he isnt a leggie, nor is sully

Easy win to Douttas. Keilor GAWN!!!!

Easy win to Douttas. Keilor GAWN!!!!

statman;192572 said:

What about Skate- (Youlden) and Mallory (YCCC)?
Two quality bowlers!
I also remember Garry Turner (YCCC) used to tweak a few a few years back!;)

statman;192572 said:

What about Skate- (Youlden) and Mallory (YCCC)?
Two quality bowlers!
I also remember Garry Turner (YCCC) used to tweak a few a few years back!;)

OnTheLookout;192908 said:
Jeffrey and Manning in North A both very good leggies, plenty of wickets !!

Yeah i kept to T.J back in his OEG times.. Very quick through the air.. He is a gun.. Gary turner is the keeper at YCCC these days, but i heard he was good as well..

YCCC were good on the weekend, they find a way to win, like all good teams. Don't write off Keilor yet, best team i've played against so far.. (including YCCC) and fair to say Chelsea are gone.

I think this comp is looking pretty even, bar the top 2 sides, the next 8 are pretty close.. makes for a good comp.

If Baker keeps playing like this, YCCC will cruse into the final, the rest of the team were pretty impressive to. O'keefe began with the best cover drive i have ever seen, first ball he faced.. Fair to say they can all play..

OnTheLookout;192908 said:
Jeffrey and Manning in North A both very good leggies, plenty of wickets !!

Yeah i kept to T.J back in his OEG times.. Very quick through the air.. He is a gun.. Gary turner is the keeper at YCCC these days, but i heard he was good as well..

YCCC were good on the weekend, they find a way to win, like all good teams. Don't write off Keilor yet, best team i've played against so far.. (including YCCC) and fair to say Chelsea are gone.

I think this comp is looking pretty even, bar the top 2 sides, the next 8 are pretty close.. makes for a good comp.

If Baker keeps playing like this, YCCC will cruse into the final, the rest of the team were pretty impressive to. O'keefe began with the best cover drive i have ever seen, first ball he faced.. Fair to say they can all play..

mickeybee;192921 said:

Mickey Bee, are you telling me that Garry Turner is keeping for YCCC?
Are you serious?
Who does he think he is? First he bats, then tries tweaking a few offies and now he thinks he can keep? WTF? YCCC must be struggling! to be honest i thought Garry would've retired by now! He was nearly 40 when i played against him 6 or 7 years ago!

mickeybee;192921 said:

Mickey Bee, are you telling me that Garry Turner is keeping for YCCC?
Are you serious?
Who does he think he is? First he bats, then tries tweaking a few offies and now he thinks he can keep? WTF? YCCC must be struggling! to be honest i thought Garry would've retired by now! He was nearly 40 when i played against him 6 or 7 years ago!

that's what i'm saying..

He was gloving them pretty well, so good luck to him, keeping is a tough gig, don't think i'll be doing it at 25 let alone however old he is..

For all the talk of YCCC being only there for the money, they look a pretty cohesive team.. They all look like they are having fun, (except for a brief moment when it looked like we were going to knock them over...)

Don't think they are all there for the money, although i didn't see Taylor there to support..

that's what i'm saying..

He was gloving them pretty well, so good luck to him, keeping is a tough gig, don't think i'll be doing it at 25 let alone however old he is..

For all the talk of YCCC being only there for the money, they look a pretty cohesive team.. They all look like they are having fun, (except for a brief moment when it looked like we were going to knock them over...)

Don't think they are all there for the money, although i didn't see Taylor there to support..

mickeybee;192964 said:
that's what i'm saying..

Yeah i think what everybody says about them all getting paid is a little over the top! Im sure their top players are well looked after!
Someone mentioned on here earlier that Taylor's brother is playing for YCCC.
Is that correct?

mickeybee;192964 said:
that's what i'm saying..

Yeah i think what everybody says about them all getting paid is a little over the top! Im sure their top players are well looked after!
Someone mentioned on here earlier that Taylor's brother is playing for YCCC.
Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back