Wadca u/17a

Re: Wadca u/17a

SMFC;270021 said:
Hey guys..

Im new to the area, and not vey good. Im looking for a club to play for, has anyone got any ideas?

I have heard that there is a very good coach at williamstown.. Mark Something? Can anyone confirm this.

Anyway any help is appreciated!!

Thanks
SMFC:D

You didnt right this did ya weapons:D...................hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!:D

SMFC;270021 said:
Hey guys..

Im new to the area, and not vey good. Im looking for a club to play for, has anyone got any ideas?

I have heard that there is a very good coach at williamstown.. Mark Something? Can anyone confirm this.

Anyway any help is appreciated!!

Thanks
SMFC:D

Did you write this yourself weapons?................:D..lol.............:D

hussler;280232 said:
Did you write this yourself weapons?................:D..lol.............:D

the name is out there and the results speak for themselves.........though i wasnt out their playing i was a massive part of the team making 2 grannies in a row........people say the coach is nothing........you ask the boys from the weapons.........23 wins with a tie and 2 losses not a bad record showed they played for the team and did everything i asked of them........

some people say the premiership team of 05/06 was the best 17a's side ever..........13-zip:eek:

hence the reason im looking to coach at snr level.........

weapons05/06;280237 said:
the name is out there and the results speak for themselves.........though i wasnt out their playing i was a massive part of the team making 2 grannies in a row........people say the coach is nothing........you ask the boys from the weapons.........23 wins with a tie and 2 losses not a bad record showed they played for the team and did everything i asked of them........

some people say the premiership team of 05/06 was the best 17a's side ever..........13-zip:eek:

Apparently weve got plenty$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$;)

weapons05/06;279709 said:
hehehehe good 1........... im not coaching the 17's this year im doing the 15's...........our 17's have shown in the first couple of games that they are the team to beat.............again..........:eek:
Mmmm have to agree. But like last season, anything can happen.

Cricket Addict;280559 said:
...and who are you to know?

ADDICT cmon mate................!!!
i know alright okk you just stick to you bowling your stuff and keep playin vtca 4ths aiight:D

To be honest 'Weapons' Brown,
By the time such a quality side so you say, had reached the under 17 A's level, im sure they would be able to think for themselves, not some bloke barking orders at them telling them what to do. I'm sure whoever coached that side they would have done the same, those results would have had nothing to do with you champ.

Oh and by the way, surely you can tell that whoever it was wrote that message saying they're looking for a good coach and they have heard of a mark someone, is just taking the piss out of you mate, don't take the compliment seriously.:rolleyes:

TheKid7;290403 said:
To be honest 'Weapons' Brown,
By the time such a quality side so you say, had reached the under 17 A's level, im sure they would be able to think for themselves, not some bloke barking orders at them telling them what to do. I'm sure whoever coached that side they would have done the same, those results would have had nothing to do with you champ.

Oh and by the way, surely you can tell that whoever it was wrote that message saying they're looking for a good coach and they have heard of a mark someone, is just taking the piss out of you mate, don't take the compliment seriously.:rolleyes:

oh well thats your opinion just like arse holes every 1 has 1.............
so all the training drills/advice/team selection they could have done themselves...............?......maybe so they were that good............:eek:

i will tell you 1 thing though.........they were well trained and diciplined to a game plan we all spoke about and made up.....every 1 knew there role in the team....and if 1 didnt like it or wasnt performing to the level i expected banished to the b's it was...........they learnt pretty quick as to what was expected.........

anyway i went to the wdca jnr presentation that year and i was presented the flag and medals........i was apart of something special that year and no idiot like you on a forum can take that away from me..........

maybe you are jelous????

weapons05/06;290598 said:
oh well thats your opinion just like arse holes every 1 has 1.............
so all the training drills/advice/team selection they could have done themselves...............?......maybe so they were that good............:eek:

i will tell you 1 thing though.........they were well trained and diciplined to a game plan we all spoke about and made up.....every 1 knew there role in the team....and if 1 didnt like it or wasnt performing to the level i expected banished to the b's it was...........they learnt pretty quick as to what was expected.........

anyway i went to the wdca jnr presentation that year and i was presented the flag and medals........i was apart of something special that year and no idiot like you on a forum can take that away from me..........

maybe you are jelous??????

so how come your , 'well trained and well disciplined' team lost a couple of games, you would of thought that with such a high profile coach and with all the high-tech, statiscal analysis game plans there coach delevoped you would pummel any other teams without a coach like yourself.

now mate im sure you had some input into a teams record being so good but do you really think they wouldn't have done the same without you?:confused:

and do you still think that kid is serious about a coach???

wait there;290743 said:
what happend to the willy boys on the weekend.. my mail was that werribee can't bat??

i surely wasn't surprised when i saw the result, it seems that willy have lost that edge that they had to there team last year. to be honest i think werribee are a tad underated this year.

So who reckon's they know what the ladder is going to look like at the end of home and away season and comment on why you have teams placed where you do?

TheKid7;290751 said:
i surely wasn't surprised when i saw the result, it seems that willy have lost that edge that they had to there team last year. to be honest i think werribee are a tad underated this year.

can i ask exactly who said it was the best 17a's side ever, or are just making things up again mark?

wait there;290743 said:
what happend to the willy boys on the weekend.. my mail was that werribee can't bat??

my boys got up..........against werribee.........great win

yer dunno what happened in the 17's..........190 odd at the grey is never enough..........

Back