Wadca u/17a

Re: Wadca u/17a

TheKid7;290741 said:
so how come your , 'well trained and well disciplined' team lost a couple of games, you would of thought that with such a high profile coach and with all the high-tech, statiscal analysis game plans there coach delevoped you would pummel any other teams without a coach like yourself.

now mate im sure you had some input into a teams record being so good but do you really think they wouldn't have done the same without you?:confused:

and do you still think that kid is serious about a coach???

who said we lost a game............?

im sure if i can recall properly 13-zip it was in 05/06.........:eek:

the next year we lost a couple of games..........just didnt have the same talent..........and yer we were the second best team which im proud about also.........the side that beat us in the granny was pretty special also..........

and to answer your question..........who sais the coach if it wasnt me would have laid down the same team rules and game plan............you cant i did we won simple as that...........

weapons05/06;290996 said:

the next year we lost a couple of games..........just didnt have the same talent..........and yer we were the second best team which im proud about also.........the side that beat us in the granny was pretty special also..........

and to answer your question..........who sais the coach if it wasnt me would have laid down the same team rules and game plan............you cant i did we won simple as that...........

Get ya hand off ya snag Barassi............The kids right, anyone couldve coached them 2 a flag:eek:

weapons05/06;290996 said:

but come on weapons, even if your didn't have the same talent in the season after you won the granny, surely your master game plan and strict team rules should have got them through.
what happened in that second grand final weapons, did the opposition see right though your masterclass strategy, or did you not teach your boys how to cope under the pressure.

and may i ask, who has actually said to you that if was the best under 17a's side EVER?.....can you even answer me that?:confused:

TheKid7;291017 said:
but come on weapons, even if your didn't have the same talent in the season after you won the granny, surely your master game plan and strict team rules should have got them through.
what happened in that second grand final weapons, did the opposition see right though your masterclass strategy, or did you not teach your boys how to cope under the pressure.

and may i ask, who has actually said to you that if was the best under 17a's side EVER?.....can you even answer me that?:confused:

second granny playing wezza.........at wezza.........when we finished on top i cant help to think that the selectors for the ground got it wrong.....we should have picked the ground not them.......thats the first thing...........

both teams had good attacks and a good top order in the batting..........but the batting partnerships were the difference..........

we had no partnerships over 35 they had 2 over 60..........theres the difference.........

not enough runs on the board after winning the toss and batting to put any pressure on a good batting line up...........

i havnt seen any other 17 side in the last 8 years who have won it underfeated..........before that it was u 16's.........

weapons05/06;290995 said:
my boys got up..........against werribee.........great win

yer dunno what happened in the 17's..........190 odd at the grey is never enough..........

not talkin about the b grade team you coach.. talkin about the 17As.. isn't that what this thread is about

wait there;291969 said:
not talkin about the b grade team you coach.. talkin about the 17As.. isn't that what this thread is about
is weapons coaching b's:eek:
you'd think with his record he'd still be getting a gig coaching the a's:rolleyes:.

Cricket Addict;292503 said:
I'm pretty sure he coaches their 15A's team.

ahhk well good on him, those kids will be full of his wisdom.....

hey cricket addict ive heard around the cricket world that your a gun at wii bowling

:rolleyes:
weapons05/06;292521 said:
nope b's..........i wasnt going to coach these boys didnt have 1 and i put my hand up.........

hey weapons just going through a few old post from last years juniors thread and you were copping it about how you were coach of 'the best team ever:rolleyes:' and you said in one of your post that talent has nothing to do with, yet you said the reason you last the second year was because you didn't have the same talent, do you serious know what your talking about mate or are you just making up crap.

soon your gonna tell me with your coaching that the 05/06 would have beaten bradman's invincibles.

TheKid7;292556 said:
:rolleyes:

hey weapons just going through a few old post from last years juniors thread and you were copping it about how you were coach of 'the best team ever:rolleyes:' and you said in one of your post that talent has nothing to do with, yet you said the reason you last the second year was because you didn't have the same talent, do you serious know what your talking about mate or are you just making up crap.

soon your gonna tell me with your coaching that the 05/06 would have beaten bradman's invincibles.

who cares its in the past......im happy to have coached a team in my first year ever as a coach of anything to an underfeated premiership...........im rapt with the boys achievement we will remeber it for ever..........every year we catch up for a barbi and a couple of froffies..........

im keen on getting my new boys into the finals..........if not it dont matter as long as they are learning to play as a team and every 1 has some role to play each game..........

what point are you trying to make.............?
what that im no good and we didnt deserve what we achieved............

TheKid7;292512 said:
ahhk well good on him, those kids will be full of his wisdom.....

hey cricket addict ive heard around the cricket world that your a gun at wii bowling
That was random. Do you know me somehow?

weapons05/06;292676 said:
who cares its in the past......im happy to have coached a team in my first year ever as a coach of anything to an underfeated premiership...........im rapt with the boys achievement we will remeber it for ever..........every year we catch up for a barbi and a couple of froffies..........

im keen on getting my new boys into the finals..........if not it dont matter as long as they are learning to play as a team and every 1 has some role to play each game..........

what point are you trying to make.............?
what that im no good and we didnt deserve what we achieved............

no mate, what i want you to know is that its not all about you mate, stop taking credit for everything that happened that year and trying to make up excuses that you were what got them over the line. 99% was done by them. thats fine be happy about being there coach and the fact that they won the flag, but everyones sick of hearing about how well disciplined you mad them and how you trained them, and how you had all the strategy's that won the games.....

now thankyou cricket addict lets talk about something else, like whats everyones tip for the 17a's flag this year and who will make finals.:confused:

TheKid7;292789 said:
now thankyou cricket addict lets talk about something else, like whats everyones tip for the 17a's flag this year and who will make finals.:confused:
Hmmm that's a tough one, I think Werribee would have to be favourites; they haven't lost a game yet. Willi have struggled last couple of games. Saved by the rain against Spotty and losing to Werribee. Werribee don't convince however. It's quite even this year. On anyone's day any team could win. For the final 4, Werribee and Willi are certainties. I think Hoppers will probably make finals (they seem to have a good draw). Altona and us to battle it out for position 4.

TheKid7;292789 said:
no mate, what i want you to know is that its not all about you mate, stop taking credit for everything that happened that year and trying to make up excuses that you were what got them over the line. 99% was done by them. thats fine be happy about being there coach and the fact that they won the flag, but everyones sick of hearing about how well disciplined you mad them and how you trained them, and how you had all the strategy's that won the games.....

ever heard of the saying team effort.............it was exactly that.........me the scorer the team managers the parents all put in.........

Cricket Addict;292815 said:
Hmmm that's a tough one, I think Werribee would have to be favourites; they haven't lost a game yet. Willi have struggled last couple of games. Saved by the rain against Spotty and losing to Werribee. Werribee don't convince however. It's quite even this year. On anyone's day any team could win. For the final 4, Werribee and Willi are certainties. I think Hoppers will probably make finals (they seem to have a good draw). Altona and us to battle it out for position 4.

i do admit that we have been struggling lately... but all teams have there bad patches!!
dont rate centrals this year?? i think there a better team than last year!
its a damn pitty we where washed out today addict.

bunsen;293063 said:
i do admit that we have been struggling lately... but all teams have there bad patches!!

Centrals could be more than competitive this year for sure, they beat yarraville and have a good mix of descent bats and bowlers.

bunsen;293063 said:
Yes that is true bunsen. We had a bad game against Altona last week in which we should have won. Hopefully we learnt from that. Last year we didn't play Centrals so I wouldn't know. All I know is Centrals are pretty ordinary this year even though they came close to beating us. I'm actually looking more forward to next week now that it is a one dayer; will be an interesting match.

Back