Wadca u/17a

Re: Wadca u/17a

Hey Fellas,

Im new to this BigCricket so I thought I might start by chucking a few conversations out there.

Who does everyone think the best players from each team in the 17a's competition, based on the current year they are having and other reasons why they would be one of the best players on their team.

ReverseSweep.

I notice Hoppers doesn't play werribee this year, a bit strange considering they play both of the bottom teams twice now. Might get them into the finals.

Seems to be a pretty even competition this year, finals wide open for all teams. Who have been the players to watch in the 17's?

shortfineleg;293841 said:
I notice Hoppers doesn't play werribee this year, a bit strange considering they play both of the bottom teams twice now. Might get them into the finals.
Exactly and it will get them into the finals.

Seems to be a pretty even competition this year, finals wide open for all teams. Who have been the players to watch in the 17's?

well im 100% sure that your not one of them mate!!

yes that is strange coz willi play altona north twice before playin werribee centrals and now yarriville ..... not that its any problem but it is strange how they did the fixture this season.

Werribee 06/07 team was the best by far.

Justin Morris and Adam Rompel most underrated opening bowling attack - but always came up with the goods

happenin;295201 said:

Justin Morris and Adam Rompel most underrated opening bowling attack - but always came up with the goods
They were an excellent team, but they did lose matches in the season.
The bowling line up wasn't that good. Morris wasn't really a bowler. But they're batting line-up was awesome.
I remember watching them in the SF and had a team full of guns. Most of them underage players. Dean, Chadwick, Morris, Freeman, Fratantaro and Hill.

Cricket Addict;295221 said:
They were an excellent team, but they did lose matches in the season.
The bowling line up wasn't that good. Morris wasn't really a bowler. But they're batting line-up was awesome.
I remember watching them in the SF and had a team full of guns. Most of them underage players. Dean, Chadwick, Morris, Freeman, Fratantaro and Hill.

yes great team........

um would like to see the 05/06 granny winners v the 06/07 granny winners........that cant happen.......id say obviously cause i coached the 05/06 team we were an allround team 8 players who could bat + bowl anywhere in the line up..........

where as werribee lacked in the bowling department........but did have the guns with the bat...........and all guns didnt play every week which is why we knocked them off during the year...........and yes the knocked us off in the granny.........:mad:

happenin;295201 said:

give me their stats...........?

happenin;296019 said:
Rompel - 11 wickets @ 25.36
Morris - 9 wickets @ 31.67

did a job for their team

and now both don't play cricket anymore

no wonder they were underated.........

too expensive..........

weapons05/06;295677 said:
yes great team........

um would like to see the 05/06 granny winners v the 06/07 granny winners........that cant happen.......id say obviously cause i coached the 05/06 team we were an allround team 8 players who could bat + bowl anywhere in the line up..........

where as werribee lacked in the bowling department........but did have the guns with the bat...........and all guns didnt play every week which is why we knocked them off during the year...........and yes the knocked us off in the granny.........:mad:

who really cares who was the best side.. both sides won the flag and thats all that matters isn't it.. you can't compare any junior side to another as they played against different opposition and in a different season.. CARE!

weapons05/06;296246 said:
no wonder they were underated.........

too expensive..........

Yeah in Juniors you'd like to have your average under 15 or 17. Although sometimes stats don't tell the story.

Usually 40 or 50 overs and 6 innings I think. At least thats how they do it in most leagues.

Dont count your chickens before they hatch.

Last year, I was a "Shoe in" had an average of like 6 or 7, the closest behind me was on about 9, I had one bad game, he had one good game, and all of a sudden I lost it by .3 or something like that.

ouch,

well i just had a look.
I think you have to get 14 wickets and bowl like 40 overs.
I am on 12 wickets with 4 games left.

Back