Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

hussler;352647 said:
Only time I've ever been at that sh1tbox is when he's buyin,which as you know is very rare.....never ever bought a ticket in any raffle....wouldn't give that joint a cent....P.S.....you got as much hope of coaching Willy as Crock!!!!!!!!!:eek::D

Bulldogs & Willy CC got no $$$$$$$$$$$........rooms wont happen,unless your payin 4 them....hahahaha....:D

Crocodile is OK, least the rooms will be open...

hussler;352647 said:
Only time I've ever been at that sh1tbox is when he's buyin,which as you know is very rare.....never ever bought a ticket in any raffle....wouldn't give that joint a cent....P.S.....you got as much hope of coaching Willy as Crock!!!!!!!!!:eek::D

Bulldogs & Willy CC got no $$$$$$$$$$$........rooms wont happen,unless your payin 4 them....hahahaha....:D

tcnthat;352933 said:

hahahaha yep.......have you ever watched him put the blinds down.......? on a thursday night the usuals sitting around having a sip watching crock.......comedy........;)

tcnthat;352933 said:

hahahaha yep.......have you ever watched him put the blinds down.......? on a thursday night the usuals sitting around having a sip watching crock.......comedy........;)

BigCoq;353012 said:
we will back a one day comp in the lower grades.

Seems a logical thought. Similar set up in the VTCA, with Nth D1 and Sth D1 being a one day comp on Sundays.

BC, did you land your keeper mate? any news on the grounds yet?

BigCoq;353012 said:
we will back a one day comp in the lower grades.

Seems a logical thought. Similar set up in the VTCA, with Nth D1 and Sth D1 being a one day comp on Sundays.

A.B De Villiers;353231 said:

A.B. the other keeper was alway a goer our ground is all sorted how about your mob how is there ground going. are u aware of the state of play down there.

A.B De Villiers;353231 said:

A.B. the other keeper was alway a goer our ground is all sorted how about your mob how is there ground going. are u aware of the state of play down there.

BigCoq;353306 said:

Sounding cynical now BC. I'm not involved in the admin side of the club, so wouldn't know of the grounds situation. I know my 'mob' is looking at some grounds, the details of this I am not privvy too. Could we talk some cricket, perhaps get some others on here, as it looks like just us, and a couple others talking subbies.

BigCoq;353306 said:

Sounding cynical now BC. I'm not involved in the admin side of the club, so wouldn't know of the grounds situation. I know my 'mob' is looking at some grounds, the details of this I am not privvy too. Could we talk some cricket, perhaps get some others on here, as it looks like just us, and a couple others talking subbies.

no subbies just talking sh1t

a.b out of 10 how do you rate yourself as a cricketer........?

me im an 8.....i bat/bowl/field love batting, love bowling more cause im a batsman and fielding im a weapon........

me im an 8.....i bat/bowl/field love batting, love bowling more cause im a batsman and fielding im a weapon........

weapons05/06;353380 said:

Rate myself, atm, im a 6. but that depends on what scale. batting could do with some improving, more mental than technique and my keeping, well that will come along with time. only taken that up full time last season. Just some miles in the gloves and should be okay

weapons05/06;353380 said:

Rate myself, atm, im a 6. but that depends on what scale. batting could do with some improving, more mental than technique and my keeping, well that will come along with time. only taken that up full time last season. Just some miles in the gloves and should be okay

A.B De Villiers;353377 said:

Weapons an 8 in Willy B turf = 400 -500 runs and 15-20wkts 6 catches at least.:rolleyes:
Im backing A.B. to show ya up.:)
Cynical well yea maybe no big deal though.
My point is why do you care about our ground arrangements when your focus should be on your new clubs ground arrangements.
I would think this would have been of more importance to your mindset moving forward.
Spoke to a few Congs boys they dont seem to know exactly were there at either as far as grounds go maybe there just good poker players dont know or care but were alright thanks.:D

A.B De Villiers;353377 said:

Weapons an 8 in Willy B turf = 400 -500 runs and 15-20wkts 6 catches at least.:rolleyes:
My point is why do you care about our ground arrangements when your focus should be on your new clubs ground arrangements.
I would think this would have been of more importance to your mindset moving forward.
Spoke to a few Congs boys they dont seem to know exactly were there at either as far as grounds go maybe there just good poker players dont know or care but were alright thanks.:D

I was having a read through this when I noticed 'one ton member' and double 'century member' when I asked myself this question, one that a few of you should ask yourselves. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

I was having a read through this when I noticed 'one ton member' and double 'century member' when I asked myself this question, one that a few of you should ask yourselves. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

BigCoq;353426 said:

You put a lot of faith in both weapons and my self's ability there BC, some of it more realistic for the 1st one than for the other :p .

Mate, I am now just an interested onlooker. its the same with other clubs I have friends at. My club will be working out its ground. as you are well aware we are in a pretty bad drought, so I cant say this is the only club in this current situation. I'm glad you have a ground, but if you believe what you read in terms of a drought and water storages, this may be a finite resource. But don't get me wrong, you have a belter of a ground. I just hope we get some rain soon that gets others to that standard.

TableDancer;353815 said:

talking sh*t till cricket season comes around. what else is there to do? its better than working or writing assignments.

BigCoq;353426 said:

You put a lot of faith in both weapons and my self's ability there BC, some of it more realistic for the 1st one than for the other :p .

Mate, I am now just an interested onlooker. its the same with other clubs I have friends at. My club will be working out its ground. as you are well aware we are in a pretty bad drought, so I cant say this is the only club in this current situation. I'm glad you have a ground, but if you believe what you read in terms of a drought and water storages, this may be a finite resource. But don't get me wrong, you have a belter of a ground. I just hope we get some rain soon that gets others to that standard.

TableDancer;353815 said:

talking sh*t till cricket season comes around. what else is there to do? its better than working or writing assignments.

A.B De Villiers;353842 said:

What else is there to do? You sad little boy.

A.B De Villiers;353842 said:

What else is there to do? You sad little boy.

BigCoq;353426 said:

im looking to score 400 plus and take 20-30 wickets........catches well........depends on where i field.......not sure yet.....

BigCoq;353426 said:

im looking to score 400 plus and take 20-30 wickets........catches well........depends on where i field.......not sure yet.....

BigCoq;353426 said:

BigCoq;353426 said:

TableDancer;353815 said:

Move on Rookie!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TableDancer;353815 said:

Move on Rookie!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

weapons05/06;353959 said:

No chance buddy........unless yous play every game away.....:eek:

No chance buddy........unless yous play every game away.....:eek:

TableDancer;353815 said:

thats why u are a ''rookie''

TableDancer;353815 said:

On that goat track..... you should be looking to take 30+ minimum.
Runs... By the end of the season - if you aren't the leading run scorer in that grade, you should consider that a fail!

On that goat track..... you should be looking to take 30+ minimum.
Runs... By the end of the season - if you aren't the leading run scorer in that grade, you should consider that a fail!

weapons05/06;353989 said:

**** ME.... 2070 posts. Now that takes the cake! Mate, there is more to life. Go for a walk, take a swim, smell a flower! OR HEAVEN FORBID, TALK TO A GIRL. Take one hand off the keyboard and the other off your 'weapon' and just DO SOOMMEETTHHIINNGG.

weapons05/06;353989 said:

**** ME.... 2070 posts. Now that takes the cake! Mate, there is more to life. Go for a walk, take a swim, smell a flower! OR HEAVEN FORBID, TALK TO A GIRL. Take one hand off the keyboard and the other off your 'weapon' and just DO SOOMMEETTHHIINNGG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back