• O'Sullivan (XC)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Clancey (SKC)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Re: Who Will be the Best Players Next Year

fiskem;210035 said:
yep

unbelievable talent would be sad for him to waste it but he needs to sort some ******** out so he can hit back and ********in rip it up like he should

Fisk, whats the word in 'some ******** out'? It seems to be time but im not sure. I dont think you'll get kicked off for saying time.

ohhhh. That would make a lot more sense. It's a shame tonner has more cents than sense or he wouldnt be such an idiot

timmyD;209233 said:
you guys are dreaming if you dont think xavier wont win the premiership next year.

They retain their first 3 strike bowlers in McGorian, O'Sullivan and Donnellon, and their two current spinners, they have gun batters in curtain, goss, ryan, donnellon, douglas, murray and tiernan who have all experienced first grade cricket.

xavier will smash everyone.

too easy
That of course includes Wesley HO HO HO HO !!:D

I have to say I think Chris Jesavulak from Wesley will dominate next yr. Made his debut this weekend, took 2 fer and bowled reli well havin the Xavier top order in alsorts, then in a slow and tense run chase battin at number 9 smashed Wesley to a great win with 34 not out. Oh and did i mention he is in yr 10?! Freak!!

I notice Keath is on this list, yet he has been given an AIS scholarship for softball and will not be playing next year. A massive tragedy for MGS's campaign of 08-09.

liam clancey..25 wickets at 10 or something. bowled chancellor around his legs on the weekend. absolute freak, had them in knots the whole match.

Donuts7;210836 said:
I notice Keath is on this list, yet he has been given an AIS scholarship for softball and will not be playing next year. A massive tragedy for MGS's campaign of 08-09.

You can't be serious Keathy will play out his time at MGS and he doesn't even play softball. Also bowlers such as Handel, Everitt (CGS) and Coleman (HC) will dominate the comp next year. All of these blokes have dominated dowling over the past 2 years. Other than that the comp will be mostly dominated by batsmen next eyar with CGS recruiting big on batsmen and MGS, XC and the like retaining majority of their batting lineups.

Clancey is already the 2nd best bowler in the APS behind patto and will tare up sides all throughout next year....

Carey boys parker, richardson, o'hern and gaff will also standout

Bett from MGS will be a gun as he is already the best spinner in the comp

and can see big things from McMillan and Eldridge from scotch

how did gaff go against skevs last weekend? did he continue to make runs, and how did meg go?

mgs have a chance to win back to back... how young are they?? who do they lose? i know there bowling attack is very young. anyone got any real information?

coast to coast;211636 said:
mgs have a chance to win back to back... how young are they?? who do they lose? i know there bowling attack is very young. anyone got any real information?
mgs will be amazing with the ball next year. Only one full time bowler leaving. On the batting front we have some good people but it will be hard to replace the likes of shaw and Thomas. All in all we will lose five batsman. And since most of our best bats bar one are bowlers in the ones already it will be hard. But still favorite bar a ********load of schllolarshups from other schools for tu flag.

expecting handel to dominate with the ball and with the batting i think gilmore will step up

Have played in a few rep squads with Handel, Everitt and Jayeweera. All good guys especially Rohan, They should do well next year especially robby, he has got some serious talent, played bloody well in Dowling last year. Dont think they will be serious contenders for premiership though. Although it pains me to say it as I bowl exactly the same as Betts (and go to his school) he will probs be the best cricketer in the APS next year. 8-28 last week, OUTSTANDING!!!

themurray;212546 said:
Have played in a few rep squads with Handel, Everitt and Jayeweera. All good guys especially Rohan, They should do well next year especially robby, he has got some serious talent, played bloody well in Dowling last year. Dont think they will be serious contenders for premiership though. Although it pains me to say it as I bowl exactly the same as Betts (and go to his school) he will probs be the best cricketer in the APS next year. 8-28 last week, OUTSTANDING!!!

i agree... wtf is Everitt doing in the 2nds!!! it is a joke that such a kid who i love playing cricket with is dropped when he is up there with the best bowlers in the APS... will bett be captain next year for melbourne gram???

coast to coast;212783 said:
i agree... wtf is Everitt doing in the 2nds!!! it is a joke that such a kid who i love playing cricket with is dropped when he is up there with the best bowlers in the APS... will bett be captain next year for melbourne gram???

Clearly There are a number of batsman who are talented in the APS.and there will be next year. Keath, Mcmillan, curtain just to name a few. however good spin bowlers who take wickets and keep the runs down are a rare breed. Bett can do this. and that is why he will be the best player next year. on the flat APS pitches you need a quality spinner.
Will he be captain? unlikely but a chance along with voyage, morris, and young teraway Screwy Cameron

coast to coast;212783 said:

well...
when your not winning you have to do something...he didnt bowl great on saturday but made a sollid 50 when we were under pressure

Back