Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting i have not heard they are looking for a new coach,but when we played them this year,one of them mentioned sheedy was looking for a coaching job at local level next season.i doubt it and hope not cos i fear what he would do,though i have always known he has a connection with two of our clubs being grand and dare i say it digman,probaly the only two clubs that could afford him as well.
no rumour there fellas just jogged my memory him being mentioned.

your a GOOD ''LITTLE'' BOY........

sheedy coach...........hahaha your on the ball.......you must be talking about kevin

GOOD ''LITTLE'' BOY.......turn your light off and tell mummy to warm your milk up..........

your a GOOD ''LITTLE'' BOY........

sheedy coach...........hahaha your on the ball.......you must be talking about kevin......quality investigating work done......huss he must have followed us around like usual......

GOOD ''LITTLE'' BOY.......turn your light off and tell mummy to warm your milk up..........

Would like to announce the signing of Craig sheedy to newport digman :D
Back to back is looking better and better ;)
stick your 21 and a heap of other objects up your arse titb :eek:

Would like to announce the signing of Craig sheedy to newport digman :D
Back to back is looking better and better ;)
stick your 21 and a heap of other objects up your arse titb :eek:

still with us cheekyman,thats good i would have missed you.
sheedy to digman,think you might be telling porkies,but wouldnt he be a fair player in wdca.
im estimating about 20 big ones.........a lot of money......but look what chugg did for grand.

still with us cheekyman,thats good i would have missed you.
sheedy to digman,think you might be telling porkies,but wouldnt he be a fair player in wdca.
im estimating about 20 big ones.........a lot of money......but look what chugg did for grand.

Hes not gonna charge his mates 20
Got him for a bargain :eek:
You still think 21 is in the bag??????

Got him for a bargain :eek:
You still think 21 is in the bag??????

yeah sure his not,he will get what he can and no one blames him,lets be honest you wouldnt even be in the know at digman on payments.
number 21 still looks a real possibility this season.:):).
take more than one false story for titb to back down on that one.

i was not counting you as 1 that would leave,but im sure they couldnt care less if you did.remember they dont like you.
but what about will,be crazy not to take the offer$$$$$$
brothers have been made a couple of pretty handy offers as well$$$$$$$$$
coach cant make a solid commitment still???????

what about grand is coach staying on,first coach not to make the granny down there for ten years.will they cop that,???????to many past it down there.
have monkeyvale got a coach yet,and is trent going to hoppers club??????i hear he is.(for a mc donalds voucher)they will still have dollz hahaha oh and the the bloke who coached them last year,made about 50 in three years.cant play.or post;)

weapons and hussler,i might come to presentation night to keep an eye on you 2 make sure that you two dont end up in a cubicle together,ring lickers
I might have made 50 runs in 3 years Titb, but i've got one thing in the last 3 years that you dont. Can you guess what it is? Yeah, an A-Turf flag.
As for Lawford going to Hoppers Club, you'd be wrong. Again

I might have made 50 runs in 3 years Titb, but i've got one thing in the last 3 years that you dont. Can you guess what it is? Yeah, an A-Turf flag.
As for Lawford going to Hoppers Club, you'd be wrong. Again

you have got 1 thing in the last 3 years that i havnt........youve got FATTER......much FATTER​

you have got 1 thing in the last 3 years that i havnt........youve got FATTER......much FATTER​

good comeback.......

good ''LITTLE'' boy......hope mummy bought you some easter eggs......other wise we might see some more poor posts over the long week end........

dont you go eating any easter eggs weapo,your down to one fang try to keep it.

gee any more comedy for the bigcricket crew.......i highly doubt it........there getting worse and worse....

geeno couldnt get a kick out of heroin and you couldnt make a 9 month old baby with wind laugh!!!!

its ok to turn the light off the easter bunny is almost here......

good ''little'' boy.....

haha. look at you, trying to make a funny

Is that what you blokes down at Imps resort to? Certainly can't make people quiet by winning games can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back