Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

tcnthat;348923 said:
I rate your bowling slightly above my own, so in short - no! :D

No doubt the team is the focus, but you are gunna be the 'go to' man. I think you can give the reverse sweep the arse! Hussler will trouble you weapon, you like it coming on to the bat, plus on the slower decks...you will have to knuckle down. Big pre-season. :eek:

pre-season they dont know what a pre season is so deffinately a big 1........sort the men from the boys........

im astounded that you dont rate my bowling.........:(

tcnthat;348923 said:
I rate your bowling slightly above my own, so in short - no! :D

No doubt the team is the focus, but you are gunna be the 'go to' man. I think you can give the reverse sweep the arse! Hussler will trouble you weapon, you like it coming on to the bat, plus on the slower decks...you will have to knuckle down. Big pre-season. :eek:

pre-season they dont know what a pre season is so deffinately a big 1........sort the men from the boys........

im astounded that you dont rate my bowling.........:(

tcnthat;348925 said:
Yeah would love to Boof, but the 26 stubby round trip to a home or away game will make it difficult!

Will prob have a run around up here next season. Tell them I am a fast bowler which they will believe until the first time they actually see me bowl...

Raided eh? We've all been there!!!

Have you secured the services of CG again? If there is cash flying, the scent will have hit his nostrils...

Yes I do remember the raid on you guys many years ago........:eek:

I think so,but who knows I dont think the raid has finished!!!!!!!!

tcnthat;348925 said:
Yeah would love to Boof, but the 26 stubby round trip to a home or away game will make it difficult!

Will prob have a run around up here next season. Tell them I am a fast bowler which they will believe until the first time they actually see me bowl...

Raided eh? We've all been there!!!

Have you secured the services of CG again? If there is cash flying, the scent will have hit his nostrils...

weapons05/06;349002 said:
i hear your on the move from west newport unyuns..any truth?

Deer Parks the rumour bro.............best buddys soon.......:D

Deer Parks the rumour bro.............best buddys soon.......:D

weapons05/06;349067 said:
nah we want good players.......willy imps im hearing.......:confused:

Weapons what is happening with the deck down there?
Surely something has to be done, it is an absolute disgrace!
Not safe in my opinion, council needs to act straight away :mad:

weapons05/06;349067 said:
nah we want good players.......willy imps im hearing.......:confused:

hussler;349044 said:

waaaaaaaaaaaa......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Stop sooking Hus best thing that ever happened to that club!
You blokes need a clean out to many guys with the so called talent but never could deliver!

So who has left?
You may have to bowl your pies in the 1st hahaha
I have heard CG is on the look out for some $$$, jumping off a sinking ship??
Another example of trying to buy a premiership :cool:

hussler;349044 said:

You blokes need a clean out to many guys with the so called talent but never could deliver!

So who has left?

Stump Cam;349127 said:

for me to sign the wicket had to be a priority.......through renting the ground to i think the churches comp and bar takings last season we made some serious $$$$.........so with me having a link to the footy club as well we are trying to get the footy club to go halvies in relaying the whole square......plus plus for both clubs.........if not we will relay the whole square and will have to wait for a new bowling machine......

now if there is any 1 out there looking to make some extra coin and knows how to look after/prepare wickets there will be an add in the local rag next week cause we are looking for a curator any 1 interested pm me......we will talk the bizzo........

we get doughnuts from the council.........

cheers

Stump Cam;349127 said:

for me to sign the wicket had to be a priority.......through renting the ground to i think the churches comp and bar takings last season we made some serious $$$$.........so with me having a link to the footy club as well we are trying to get the footy club to go halvies in relaying the whole square......plus plus for both clubs.........if not we will relay the whole square and will have to wait for a new bowling machine......

now if there is any 1 out there looking to make some extra coin and knows how to look after/prepare wickets there will be an add in the local rag next week cause we are looking for a curator any 1 interested pm me......we will talk the bizzo........

we get doughnuts from the council.........

cheers

Stump Cam;349127 said:

Stump Cam;349131 said:

So who has left?

Stop pretending to know about the game,your nothing but an imposter whos never played turf in your life:eek::eek:..............stick to drinking & gobbin off from the sidelines down in that big toilet yous call clubrooms..........you got a short memory if you think Gelliscum didnt buy their last A-Turf flag back in the 80's

Stump Cam;349127 said:

Stump Cam;349131 said:

So who has left?

Stop pretending to know about the game,your nothing but an imposter whos never played turf in your life:eek::eek:..............stick to drinking & gobbin off from the sidelines down in that big toilet yous call clubrooms..........you got a short memory if you think Gelliscum didnt buy their last A-Turf flag back in the 80's

hussler;349225 said:

The same big toilet that Digman came from, at least Gellibrand are still going strong. The only reason you blokes are still around is because of the merger.
Then again you're a West boy through and through, only a matter of time before you join your brothers back home....

hussler;349225 said:

The same big toilet that Digman came from, at least Gellibrand are still going strong. The only reason you blokes are still around is because of the merger.
Then again you're a West boy through and through, only a matter of time before you join your brothers back home....

Stump Cam;349304 said:

does this mean his brothers are leaving

Stump Cam;349304 said:

barryhall;349318 said:

Bazza,
Not sure mate, you tell me.

I have heard West are throwing around some coin to attract some specific players to their club, ND not the only club to have players have a carrot put in front of them ;).

barryhall;349318 said:

Bazza,
Not sure mate, you tell me.

I have heard West are throwing around some coin to attract some specific players to their club, ND not the only club to have players have a carrot put in front of them ;).

Anyone remember Dwayne Wallace? played for Wyndhamvale about 7 or 8 yrs ago.

How does he go??

Anyone remember Dwayne Wallace? played for Wyndhamvale about 7 or 8 yrs ago.

How does he go??

Big Rumor jay Dolliver and Andrew Mundey on the move to westbourne unless w/vale put the cash up

Big Rumor jay Dolliver and Andrew Mundey on the move to westbourne unless w/vale put the cash up

Tonka T;349545 said:

First of heard of this. I doubt W'vale will let them go easily though. A few of their players made the switch to OW last season, and they weren't happy about it at all. Especially when one of them took out the C-Composite Champion Player.

Tonka T;349545 said:

First of heard of this. I doubt W'vale will let them go easily though. A few of their players made the switch to OW last season, and they weren't happy about it at all. Especially when one of them took out the C-Composite Champion Player.

akkadakka;349686 said:

c-composite champion player.......wow.....he must b a weapon....:rolleyes:

akkadakka;349686 said:

c-composite champion player.......wow.....he must b a weapon....:rolleyes:

Tonka T;349545 said:

For cash to be paid, reasonable service has to be offered. Throw in another one of their calibre and you can get the special - 3 for $5.

Tonka T;349545 said:

For cash to be paid, reasonable service has to be offered. Throw in another one of their calibre and you can get the special - 3 for $5.

The thought is there. West know why. Something to ponder about for a bit.

The thought is there. West know why. Something to ponder about for a bit.

unyuns;349719 said:

The coupon with todays heraldsun said,if you buy schnitzel you get those 2 free...........:D:D

unyuns;349719 said:

The coupon with todays heraldsun said,if you buy schnitzel you get those 2 free...........:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back