Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

10notout;352280 said:
Any word on new coaches? GU, West Newport, Hoppers Club etc etc and is Dean Commo still playing at GU?

West are as is. Five inclusions to 1sts and a fair few that will be pushing in the 2nds. Get on the young ones. Numbers are huge for training at this time of year and will only get better as footy dies down. Will definately field a 4ths side and possibly a 5ths side. WRR is going strong.

10notout;352280 said:
Any word on new coaches? GU, West Newport, Hoppers Club etc etc and is Dean Commo still playing at GU?

West are as is. Five inclusions to 1sts and a fair few that will be pushing in the 2nds. Get on the young ones. Numbers are huge for training at this time of year and will only get better as footy dies down. Will definately field a 4ths side and possibly a 5ths side. WRR is going strong.

unyuns;352351 said:

Training already? Wow, you guys must suck. Teams i've been part of haven't started training til august. You must need the improvement

unyuns;352351 said:

Training already? Wow, you guys must suck. Teams i've been part of haven't started training til august. You must need the improvement

Jag in said:

It is only fitness base training 3 night per week one night is weights, one is sprints and the other is endurance work we don't get the bats and balls out until mid August. Feel free to come and join us as they are only short sessions of approx 2 hours each.

Jag in said:

It is only fitness base training 3 night per week one night is weights, one is sprints and the other is endurance work we don't get the bats and balls out until mid August. Feel free to come and join us as they are only short sessions of approx 2 hours each.

West Riff Raff;352394 said:

You're taking the pi$$ surely!!! :eek:

Yeah taking the piss for sure- also fitness doesnt substitute for skill , you can be the fittest team in australia, still wont win games of cricket on fitness alone

Yeah taking the piss for sure- also fitness doesnt substitute for skill , you can be the fittest team in australia, still wont win games of cricket on fitness alone

Stump Cam;352400 said:

Surely not but he is from Tassie hahaha!!!!!!! Sprint training consists of 5 pots in 10 minutes with a 5 minute break between sets of 5 pots, Weight training consists of a long neck in each hand and must be drunk at the same time and endurence training consists of 1 pot every 5 minutes for 2 hours.

Stump Cam;352400 said:

Surely not but he is from Tassie hahaha!!!!!!! Sprint training consists of 5 pots in 10 minutes with a 5 minute break between sets of 5 pots, Weight training consists of a long neck in each hand and must be drunk at the same time and endurence training consists of 1 pot every 5 minutes for 2 hours.

West Riff Raff;352404 said:

Phwee that's more like it :D

West Riff Raff;352404 said:

Phwee that's more like it :D

slogger22;352402 said:

On a serious note fitness is very under rated and has a major impact on fatigue which leads to sloppy fielding, dropped catches and batsmen making poor decisions and getting out. Don't under sell fitness as a skill and as the saying goes a healthy body leads to a healthy mind which can only help your concentration.

slogger22;352402 said:

On a serious note fitness is very under rated and has a major impact on fatigue which leads to sloppy fielding, dropped catches and batsmen making poor decisions and getting out. Don't under sell fitness as a skill and as the saying goes a healthy body leads to a healthy mind which can only help your concentration.

West Riff Raff;352406 said:

I hope Macca and dog are joining in

i dont know about the last part of your post but the first bit has a bit of sence in it.......

i still dont know who you are......:eek:

i dont know about the last part of your post but the first bit has a bit of sence in it.......

jika jika;352479 said:

Have ya clapped eyes on Macca lately Jika.........hes as big as me...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

jika jika;352479 said:

Have ya clapped eyes on Macca lately Jika.........hes as big as me...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

hussler;352649 said:

He is still a better player than you even though he is semi retired.

hussler;352649 said:

weapons05/06;352487 said:

I thought you must have given up trying to find out who I am, you never know one day you might find out.

weapons05/06;352487 said:

I thought you must have given up trying to find out who I am, you never know one day you might find out.

West Riff Raff;352704 said:

Stats don't really back your post up bud................& you should know, you don't have to tell me how good Macca was????:confused:

West Riff Raff;352704 said:

Stats don't really back your post up bud................& you should know, you don't have to tell me how good Macca was????:confused:

hussler;352649 said:

Like myself, he's slimming down to sidescreen size for the new year

hussler;352649 said:

Like myself, he's slimming down to sidescreen size for the new year

Boofa;352303 said:
Clinton Peake ,now you are taking the pi$$ .

I am not sure about Peake coaching at Hoppers Club but the word on the streets is Hoppers Club is throwing the cash around.
One rumour going around is Hoppers club are offering insentives plus free piss on Thursady and Saturday nights, not a bad deal if you like a drink.

Boofa;352303 said:
Clinton Peake ,now you are taking the pi$$ .

I am not sure about Peake coaching at Hoppers Club but the word on the streets is Hoppers Club is throwing the cash around.
One rumour going around is Hoppers club are offering insentives plus free piss on Thursady and Saturday nights, not a bad deal if you like a drink.

hussler;351744 said:
yeah I agree, say what your gonna say hothit???:eek:

Anymore recruits Hus?

I have heard a name floating around that worries me a bit.........well not really, if true he would be the worst pick up of the year!!!
It would bring a smile to my face actually :D

I wouldnt think you blokes need someone who just brings trouble!!! :cool:

Colts were glad to get rid of him apparently???

hussler;351744 said:
yeah I agree, say what your gonna say hothit???:eek:

Anymore recruits Hus?

I have heard a name floating around that worries me a bit.........well not really, if true he would be the worst pick up of the year!!!
It would bring a smile to my face actually :D

I wouldnt think you blokes need someone who just brings trouble!!! :cool:

Colts were glad to get rid of him apparently???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back