Willy Comp 2011/2012

You cowards are still hiding behind your computers I see.. As for myself I don't think there is any surprises. Tell you what mate, come see me this year and have a crack in person, obviously either me or the old man has rattled your cage before, most likely because your a spud I'm tipping. As for being kicked out of Lavo... Yeah top call, right on the money, interesting that their is another mason playing in the 1s??? And on the committee... But well done for your info. Gee this year will be a good one....

well look whos come out of the closet

dont recall that i mentioned his ability,just their character.but as we all know THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB doesnt care who they get,a club without any leadership or discipline. assaults,vandelism and lack of respect for their own as proven by ghaazis treatment towards the lovely lady that used to make the afternoon teas,i notice she no longer does them.
surprise, surprise.

Our showers are bigger than your clubrooms.

Just thought id share that :D

I love reading this shit theres still a bit of spite in the comp its great to see,its a pitty that some of the blokes that write stuff on this site are either shit at cricket or just havnt been told their shit yet!....Keep it up its fukn funny!...:):):eek:

Ive been told im shit, but i dont care...... i love the banter :D

Just incase you didnt know, you've got me out for a quacka :eek:

Our showers are bigger than your clubrooms.

Just thought id share that :D
plenty of room on the walls then for your only a grade premiership........unlike us runnig out of space......................you filth you have recruited rowan and with that you get the baggage, his dad.........happy fathers day

You cowards are still hiding behind your computers I see.. As for myself I don't think there is any surprises. Tell you what mate, come see me this year and have a crack in person, obviously either me or the old man has rattled your cage before, most likely because your a spud I'm tipping. As for being kicked out of Lavo... Yeah top call, right on the money, interesting that their is another mason playing in the 1s??? And on the committee... But well done for your info. Gee this year will be a good one....

me........never!!!! your old man can be quite funny.......especially when the team you play in is losing.......i love it111

why did you leave lavo????

Your finally right about something, anyone is welcome at our great BIG family club. You need to look in your own backyard, has your coach even played cricket........ppppffttttt hoppers xing 8ths maybe???................theres plenty of shit humans down your club you should be worrying about..........:eek:

hey their opening bowler might be on the move stay tuned!!!!

What was so funny about that?

if no one gets hurt or anything gets damaged or no ladie making afternoon tea gets offended then hussles thinks its funny, dont forget where his from and who they have recruited..........they have gone from premiers to the laughing stock of the competition in one foul swoop. hahahahahahahaha

he

h
hey i dont hide everyone knows who i am who else has performed 3 times when its mattered most then i suppose you have to make three grand finals first...then again im not being very fair there ...ive played in eleven for 9 victories.:):):):):):):):):).....is that nine i lost count!

h
hey i dont hide everyone knows who i am who else has performed 3 times when its mattered most then i suppose you have to make three grand finals first...then again im not being very fair there ...ive played in eleven for 9 victories.:):):):):):):):):).....is that nine i lost count!

Should of been 8 victories out of 11. Except ya mate F. henry was on your side :eek:;):D

hey il give digman that they had the best afternoon teas in the comp hands down closely followed by gu of course...:mad::mad::mad:...whos got the worst teas???

Hoppers club hands down. I remember one year there were 2 lunch boxes in a portable down at the sand pit ground with 4 full sandwiches in them......not even cut in half haha. Walked in then cracked up and walked out haha

Hoppers club hands down. I remember one year there were 2 lunch boxes in a portable down at the sand pit ground with 4 full sandwiches in them......not even cut in half haha. Walked in then cracked up and walked out haha

hahaha! i dunno, what about when i played colts, and they didnt have any tea! not even a pack of bbq shapes, shocking club!

me........never!!!! your old man can be quite funny.......especially when the team you play in is losing.......i love it111

why did you leave lavo????
look out A2 cricket, deer park ardeer are going to play district after next season, they got the greatest nuffy to play the game, mr graeme bennet, top recruit!

Back